Search results

1. Steveyneo

Steveyneo's YouTube Channel - a request!

Hi folks! Been a while since I've been properly active in Entropia, what with life taking over. Since I started at the very end of 2003, I've moved house several times, got married and have a family so I have a lot less time that I did before! Anyway, I have a request to ask of you lovely...
  2. Steveyneo

Help: Best practice for gallery and upload of pictures?

Dear PCF Team, I'm having some trouble managing pictures I've uploaded into my gallery. I have created an Album and want to either move or delete the most recent photos I've uploaded, but the 'delete selected' option doesn't work. How could I get round this please? I'd like to keep a separate...
  3. Steveyneo

A Conference Call in Real Life

Our Sales Director shared this with us in a team meeting yesterday. I'm sure many of us have experienced exactly this at some point!
  4. Steveyneo

How to hide or disable HUD - chat window, radar etc?

Hi folks, A silly question maybe but I can't manage to figure out how to hide / disable / remove items from the HUD in order to have a completely empty screen for the purposes of taking nice screenies and videos? I'm sure this was possible in the past and I've seen 'clean' HUDs from other...
  5. Steveyneo

Entropia Pioneers forum

Hi folks, I stumbled across the old Entropia Pioneers forum quite by accident. I had no idea it was still online / available. Had it been 'back online' for very long? All the old posts appear to be there, and I'm feeling rather embarrassed reading through my old noob threads. There is a huge...
  6. Steveyneo

Question: What hardware and software do you use for Entropia videos?

Hi folks, This is a general request for information from the Entropia video-making community regarding what hardware/software you use to record and produce/encode your movies? I keep things very basic: I have been using Fraps for years now but my home PC isn't designed for gaming, so I'm not...
  7. Steveyneo

Entropia / MindArk social media presence?

Hi guys, Apologies if this has already been discussed somewhere, please point me in the right direction if there's an existing thread. I wanted to find out to what extent (as far as the community knows) does MindArk / Entropia engage in social media? Could they being doing more to connect with...
  8. Steveyneo

Steelbirds and Vanguards - Robot Invasion 2013

Some sights and sounds from the recent/current shared loot 'robot invasion' storyline events, with a bunch of swirlies thrown in for good measure. If you saw me around at the Steelbirds and Vanguards then there's a good chance you'll be in these clips - lots of nice group globals captured so...
  9. Steveyneo

Clip of unlocking Combat Sense

Here's a short video of me unlocking Combat Sense at level 50 Hit profession, I guess for prosperity more than anything else! I unlocked Marksmanship around the same time as reaching 1000 in rifle back in 2004 skilling on cornundacauda with my Jester D1 on the beaches north of Fort Argus. Those...
  10. Steveyneo

Eudoria coastal boat trip

Since coming back into the game (to a degree) I've wanted to take advantage of 1, a better PC than I had all those years ago and 2, a better internet connection. I've also wanted to check out these vehicles I keep seeing flying around above me and whizzing by on the waterways: so, I got myself...
  11. Steveyneo

An old dog needs to be taught new tricks!

Hello all, After an absence of a good few years I've recently downloaded and got my avatar back in this awesome world which took up so much of my time many moons ago! I'm a bit of a noob again though and could do with a bit of assistance. I would be grateful if you delightful people could...
  12. Steveyneo

PC: various mediocre items

Hi guys, I'm not online or on the forums very much and I'm interested in finding out how much some of my junk goes for nowadays and whether there is much interest. Will also make a point of checking through the Trading threads anyway when I can but some feedback would be very much appreciated...
Back