Search results

1. Miggobar

Selling Twin Mall 1. floor large shop

Selling Twin Mall 1. floor large shop #11, right at televator and auktion PM me
  2. Miggobar

Miggo's Petshop, Twin Mall. 1st floor (Pt2)

Miggo's Petshop, Twin Mall. 1st floor All your pet needs... Here I am selling: Bristehog Puny Combibo Young Cornundacauda Young Hogglo Pygmy and Hogglo Pygmy Black Tabtab Arret Nusul Pandi Pup Panther Corinthian Kanin Chirin Dragon Eudorian Devil Also rare pets (when in stock) Corinthian...
  3. Miggobar

Buying: Buying pet deeds (bulk)

Buying pet deeds Hi all tamers.. BUYING PET DEEDS IN BULK ! Regards MIGGO
  4. Miggobar

Buying pet deeds

Hi all tamers.. BUYING PET DEEDS IN :whip: BULK ! Regards MIGGO
  5. Miggobar

Were are all my Icons gone?

Hi all Anyone knows how to get all the icons back that we bouhgt through the old efd shop? They used to be showing right under the profile pic... Regards Miggo
  6. Miggobar

Question: Rent on shops...

Hi EUérs Anyone knows how long this rent free period on shops will be? regards Miggo
  7. Miggobar

Link to ATI Mobility Radeon X1700 driver...

Hi Anyone know of a link to the newest ATI Mobility Radeon X1700 driver...? I cant seem to find it...:scratch2: Hope you can help me out here....growing a massive ammount of gray hairs here....
  8. Miggobar

Uber: 2 hofs on Feff in 1 second !!!

Miggo...the fastes hunter on Calypso....just took 4th and 5th place on the hof list, by killing 2 Feff Guards in one sec...both containing a loot worth 1096 peds :yay: Pls check out this amazing achivement on this pic.. (pls note Miggo's new hairstyle too...Ty Ido for this new unlock) Click to...
  9. Miggobar

Uber: Nice Hof with Adj. and normal Korrs + Riker

YES ! Nice Hof with Adj. and normal Korrs + Riker 1096 peds total TT
  10. Miggobar

Miggo the Scientist...

Hi all Just wanted to share my latest unlock.. Miggo is now officially a MAD SCIENTIST...! :yay::yay::yay: Click to enlarge"]Click to enlarge[/URL]
  11. Miggobar

You are most likely to land a HOF on a....

Hi all I need some statistics on when you are most likely to land a HOF... (not a global HOF's only) Pls take your time to fill the poll. I hope you do remember the ammo spend on it... Thx for your time. BR Miggo
  12. Miggobar

Buying: Buying lots of Atrax Leathers

Buying lots of Atrax Leathers
  13. Miggobar

FYI: The original taming-introduction posted by MA/Marco from VU 7.8 - Updated by the taming community

Hi Tamers Just posted this old taming-introduction from MA. I will, with your help, in time, update this to be the updated version. Best regards Miggo Taming The first stage of the Taming system is introduced. It is now possible to tame certain species of the Calypso wildlife.Snables, Exaros...
  14. Miggobar

Selling: Full Angel (M) 7 parts

I am annoucing the sale of my beloved Angel armor... Time to invest in my future in EU.. Selling my Full Angel (M) 7 parts BO : 90k NO auction, just BO Here or PM BR Miggo
  15. Miggobar

Full Angel (M)...(incl. feet)

Wonder how much I could sell my Full Angel (M) for thees days (yes feet incl) BTW...looking for a Hangar, possibli an item trade... BR Miggo
  16. Miggobar

Real life item TT'd...MA to the rescue...

Well, I post this, to share a nice experience I just had with MA support. :) The copi and paste supportcase underneith says all there is to the matter. My Support Support Case 148471 history 27 Aug 2008 You wrote: Dear MindArk... In the light of the resent issues abt tt'ing valueble...
  17. Miggobar

PC on Hangars

Hi... I am considdering buying a Hangar... Pricerange? I prefer TI, NSB or Argus Location. Can someone give me an idear of the prices on hangars on the different locations...? BR Miggo
  18. Miggobar

Buying: Hangar with good location

Hi... I am considdering buying a Hangar... Pricerange?..offers? I prefer TI, NSB or Argus Location. Can someone give me an idear of the prices on hangars on the different locations...? BR Miggo
  19. Miggobar

FYI: An allo with trust and energie...??

Was hunting Allos just now, and was popping one just as I lost connection...and noticed this : Anyone ever saw this befor...? A sign of what to come?? BR Miggo
  20. Miggobar

Buying: Swapping: Shopkeepers (F) ---> Shopkeepers (M)

Hey...I have 2 lovely girls currently working for me in my petshops... They did so for abt 2 years now, and are now looking for a new proffession...maybe in the fashion industrie...? They are realy nice hardworking girlz, and I have been nothing but satizfied with their work... Instead I am...
  21. Miggobar

Help: To Color and Texturize my Pleat Coat wanted !

Hey all skilled Tailors/colores/Texurizing ppl.. I need some help to get my Pleat Coat seriously pimped... Was thinking of some exculsive leather texture...silk..whatever... and the colors red and darkblue and goldish...Cadmium...ish..:D As this post maybe revielse...I dont have a clue abt...
  22. Miggobar

Buying: Different items...look in your storage pls ;)

Gothica wall lamp Dominax Original Cobra Dominax Original Cobra Mentor Edition Fruit, all sorts at 1,3 pec/each Salemander (M) parts Black paint
  23. Miggobar

Buying: Gothica wall lamps

I am looking for some of this lamp : Gothica wall lamps Post or pm...
  24. Miggobar

Daikiba pet in chains...Taming VU getting closer :)

Hi Guys... I am sure you all saw the new loggon background picture by now... And the guy sitting with his cute little Daiki pet in a chain... This must be a sign from MA that the Taming VU is getting closer...and that new and exciting features will be implemented...maybe even befor the...
  25. Miggobar

Craftable Ammo Converter

You know...your out on a nice long hunt...Blasting away Medium BLP ammo...and suddenly -Click-...empty... The Fact: Quickly checking inventory for more ammo to stack, just to fire a few more times...and only findes Light Weapon cells, that you looted along the hunt....:mad:... Now you need to...
Back