Search results

1. Orion

My 18th Birthday - Let's Get Drunk

Ough... I can't remember anymore. Who are you? And speak louder! Where is my rheumatism cat fur blanket? My back aches, too! Did I have my pills for dinner? Have you seen my glasses? Stop tipping at your forehead. This makes me nervous! I need to tell you something, greenhorn. I remember the...
  2. Orion

Which is better for EU?

With CryEngine2 and all other engines always go for a better graphics card. For games the CPU is never the bottle neck. To speed up things maybe see if you can get a fast M.2 solid state disc (SSD), here you can save A LOT of loading times and reduce loading stutters. IMHO Samsung usually has...
  3. Orion

100% mining

No matter when, but they all come back... What an old name to read here. Good luck with your new society and many, many recruits full of potential for you.
  4. Orion

How to show the keyboard map?

@Ludvig|MindArk Yet you notice that the paying customers want a keyboard setting like we had before, dont you? The keyboard setting from before the UI with its 10 sets was brilliant. Why does MA always "improve" the few good things by removing them? QoL - Quality of Life Make the game easier...
  5. Orion

Very annoying sweat collector on Rock Tropia / Creatur Hater

MindArk does this for a business. If you like it or not: This game is free to play, but pay to win. If you pay, you win the argument against a sweater who doesn't pay.
  6. Orion

Selling: Oh Yeah!

7. Minigun 05.jpg

Minigun 05.jpg

8. Orion

9. Minigun 04.jpg

Minigun 04.jpg

10. Orion

11. Minigun 03.jpg

Minigun 03.jpg

12. Orion

WTT Temporary Powerfist Skill Swap

Getting a headache from reading this. Do you not have a period, comma or paragraph in your culture?
  13. Orion

14. Minigun 02.jpg

Minigun 02.jpg

15. Orion

Suggestion: rocket launchers need fix ASAP

Priorities: VU28.12.2 Fixed: Lush grass texture #153 Broken: everything else
  16. Orion

News: Information regarding Gold Cards

Well, they decided to do this already years ago. And then MA prolonged the decision in consideration of us old white men, who fail to adapt more and more. I'm afraid it's like our beloved fax machines. At some point no one will have one that you can fax to anymore. I don't like it, too. But...
  17. Orion

new UI making it hard to play

@Ludvig|MindArk Here again, the paying customers ask for QoL and scaling UI. Probably they use monitors with a resolution higher than 1024x768...
  18. Orion

19. Orion

As a free service she will thoroughly introduce the customer of the minigun to his new toy!
  20. Orion

21. Girl with Minigun.jpg

Girl with Minigun.jpg

Girl with Minigun
  22. Orion

News: MindArk Signs Deal for Unreal Engine 5 - PRNewswire

LOL. As if... The original Crysis game from 2007 still looks miles better than Project Entropia looks like today. And we are 16 years later in developement now, since MA's implementation of CE2 in 2008. There are sooooo many brilliant updates and models and whatever available for CE2. But...
  23. Orion

24. mini-gun-flamethrower[1].jpg

mini-gun-flamethrower[1].jpg

25. Orion

Entropia Universe 18.1.1 Patch Notes

Would you allow me to repeat myself? Take a read: Don't call me Cassandra... If you don't get it, read a book.
Back