Search results

1. TotalTwist

Selling: One-Off Pieces of Artwork by William Simpson (Storyboard Artist for Game of Thrones)

Hello Everyone, It has been a long time since I have posted anything up on the forum, but I as the title suggests, I am selling off some artwork that had permissions supplied by William Simpson way back when I opened my gallery in Camp Echidna. I have a couple of pieces that are my own...
  2. TotalTwist

Active Shop List

:lolup: Well I did try to update a bit lol
  3. TotalTwist

An old player from 2012 returning to Entropia Universe, I could use a mentor

Welcome back Though I don't think this game ever lets you leave. Not really. I feel super old since I've been round since 2006. - Freaky:eyecrazy:
  4. TotalTwist

Active Shop List

For an update Hello, I thought I would let everyone know I am the one that owns the F1 S5 Deer Mall Shop. As an update, I no longer sell textures. Items in that shop include: Wide Variety of Paints *Nearly all colours* Make Up Signs Blue Prints *Armor, Weapons, Mechanical, Other* Armor...
  5. TotalTwist

Selling: 3B Armor Plating and Armor

Another PM sent, And Bump
  6. TotalTwist

Buying: In Game Bank

Yeah I want to be able to say my account is with the Bank of Boobie
  7. TotalTwist

Thank you Rem, Another bump :)
  8. TotalTwist

a bug with accounts? accounts listing incorect birthdates?

Even if it is an MA error, you can just supply them with the addiquete information they require to just change it. These accounts are not like any other MMORPG. They hold money in them. Would you be happy if a bank would change your birthday on your bankaccount just by word of mouth out of your...
  9. TotalTwist

Bumbpo :wise::wtg:
  10. TotalTwist

My Ava is best known for ?

Art or Being Sobs wife :D
  11. TotalTwist

- Content of Oblivion -

Man I was just looking at the face emotes and looking at my charater now. I mean... she is basically a plastic barbie doll on botox.:eyecrazy:
  12. TotalTwist

Question: Where has all the bubbly gone?

I got 100 that christmas :D I am going to horde mine like someone said above and just show it off in the gallery as part of the hotie totie atmosphere of the place.:ahh: ART SNOB!:laugh:
  13. TotalTwist

What will this years Valentine's day gift be? Will there even be one?

MMmmmm Chocolates :D:wtg:
  14. TotalTwist

Beacons!

I loved the excitement of mining knowing at some point i could be attacked by robots because I found a Beacon. Oh I hope they come back with that, seriously. I remember the first time I found a "strange transmission" :D
  15. TotalTwist

FYI: Taming: the waiting...

:laugh: Basically that means you cannot neglect it in your storage. They will call animal protection on you.
  16. TotalTwist

Oh god i made more O.o:ahh:
  17. TotalTwist

The three malls

What do you mean? Which mall shop are you talking about because some of them have owners who are highly active. Some of them I would say may have owners who are on hiatus. It happens. As for the Mall, Mall owners make their money off the taxes and the sales of the shops(originally when they...
  18. TotalTwist

Happy VD

Yes... Yes we are. Deal with it :cool:
  19. TotalTwist

Happy VD

Hahaha, I got a kick out of this thread. Mainly because Sob is in the US for Valentines day. We really dont care about holidays. We dont even really celebrate our anniversary. We just enjoy any day. I think Valentines day was just set up for really busy people who needed to scheduel their nookie.
  20. TotalTwist

Looking for Thomas Khar Kristofnikoff

Sorry I cant help there. I dont know him at all. Di you give him money for an item or are you holding his goods and havent paid them in full yet?:scratch2:
  21. TotalTwist

What will this years Valentine's day gift be? Will there even be one?

<Plus a book saying "Swedish-made Penis Enlarger Pump and Me: This sort of thing is my bag, baby"
  22. TotalTwist

Bumpity bump bump:silly2:
  23. TotalTwist

Mind Arc, Stop being greedy plz.

Man... Do you even know how many years I had been playing this game before I ever saw the swirlies`?:lolup: 2 years. Mind you after 3 years Lootius blessed me with one over 17k, but still!! I have rights! :laugh:
  24. TotalTwist

bump:yay::eyecrazy:
  25. TotalTwist

Thank you for the bump :)
Back