Search results

1. TotalTwist

Selling: One-Off Pieces of Artwork by William Simpson (Storyboard Artist for Game of Thrones)

Hello Everyone, It has been a long time since I have posted anything up on the forum, but I as the title suggests, I am selling off some artwork that had permissions supplied by William Simpson way back when I opened my gallery in Camp Echidna. I have a couple of pieces that are my own...
  2. TotalTwist

Selling: 3B Armor Plating and Armor

Hello! I went a wee bit mad with the crafting this weekend, just trying to get back into the swing of things skilling. Most of it was tt food, but some of it I thought I would offer here. I have; Predator Harnesses, Arms, Gloves, foot guards, helmets, shins,and thigh guards, 3b armor plating...
  3. TotalTwist

Buying: Bulk Buy Reon PC Signs

Hello Everyone! I am looking to call on furniture crafters to sell me thier BPs of reon PC signs or a bulk buy of already crafted Reon signs. It doesn't matter if what size they are. So if anyone has any or have any BPs for them, please PM me!:yay:
  4. TotalTwist

First 50 Ped Global as a married couple!!!

:D:yay: Thats right Sob and I got married last Friday and this was our first hunt, global as a married couple :wtg: We are very very happy... well atleast I am.... And its all thanks to Project Entropia :D
  5. TotalTwist

Twisters Art Exhibition

Twister Art Exhibition May 26th 19:00 MA Time Well as everyone knows by now I have artwork In Game. What only a few close friends know, is that over the past few weeks I have been working very hard to produce and display my line of art. I am in the process of finalizing layout of my house and...
  6. TotalTwist

Happy Birthday Sob!

This is a loving and warm well wish to my caring,sweet and very patient boyfriend Sob. I honestly dont know how I got so lucky to be your girlfriend. I still feel very very bad that i couldn't pay you as much attention as you desereved this weekend, but i made up for it by watching you...
  7. TotalTwist

Twist Art

Echidna Cabin 1 I finally managed to upload some art into Entropia and I am pleased to announce that 6 of my Sketches are on display in my house in Echidna. I will be selling these pieces of art. The girls are the first in a collection of 20 entitled "Daughters of Eudoria" Warrior(T)...
  8. TotalTwist

Phobias

Right. My friend and I were doing coursework last night when she suddenly starts showing me this site that has a list of all the phobias. Some of them I can understand and then just some of them I just dont know how these people can live.. I mean there is one from Fear of the Figure 8...
  9. TotalTwist

Urban Sprinting And Annoying Devil!

Urban Sprinting Or Annoying Devil Which is Funnier I couldn't stop laughing at both!
  10. TotalTwist

Unlock!!! BPC!!! Finally!!!

Fan-fecking-tasic!! I mean FINALLY!:yay: :D :wtg:
  11. TotalTwist

Thorkelds Cave Shop

Thorkells Cave Shop Bug Ok. I dont know if anyone has noticed but the shops in the cave can only hold 10 items due to a bug. Now i havent checked today, because i cant at the moment, to see if this has been repaired. But according to the website, todays update is to repair the following...
  12. TotalTwist

1 Craftin 1 Hunting Global

Hey there :) thought it was about time I showed my Globals Woot! :yay:
  13. TotalTwist

206 pioneer gloves!

It seens everyone was Globaling and HoFing today. Sob and Lykke both got like loads so i am just happy to get one :):yay: Joy for me though cause i got a Garnet for the very first time ever. I was like:scratch2: That dont look like a glove.
  14. TotalTwist

SOB Christmas Gift

Hey everyone!:yay: I thought I would let everyone know (if they didn't know already) What sob gave me for christmas! HE IS MOVING TO DUBLIN! Yep that is correct :) Sob has moved from his sweet sweet home in sweden to Dublin to be closer to yours truely :wtg: On the 22nd of December i went...
  15. TotalTwist

Finished Uni For the Holidays!!

:yay: :yay: :yay: OMG i havent been on EU for ages :S It was really upsetting me how much coursework i had this year. I bearly was able to get onto the forum!! Thank god i finished my essay and handed that bad boy in today.. It marks the end of my first Semester!! :yay: :wtg: :yay:
  16. TotalTwist

Does Sob Need a Shave

does sob need a shave considering the recent pic on display of us making out :D PIC HERE! Miss type there it should be Men AREN'T supposed to be rugged
  17. TotalTwist

Team Global!

Click to enlarge This was really nice as we had ran for ages out into the middle of nowhere and was only just the third mob we had come accross ^.^ TY MA!
  18. TotalTwist

Yay 98 ped for me!

^.^ yep. Just a lil baby one.. but it was enough to see lights and make me smile :D :laugh: Click to enlarge
  19. TotalTwist

Selling- 2 Set 2A/ 2 Set 1B/ 2 Set 1B Armor Plating

Hello. Just as Advertised I have 2 Sets of 2A, 2 Sets of 1C and 2 Sets of 1B with a few spares to each group. Spares - 2A tt+20| 1C tt+20 | 1B tt+6 Sets - 2A tt+114 | 1C tt+114| 1B tt+ 30 PM Me or post I dont mind :D
  20. TotalTwist

WOOT! Meet up in London!

LONDON Well since Dale is so ultra either lazy or slow it has forced me to post the pics of Sob, Him and I in the London Zoo. Esme and Blob were supposed to come.. But shame on them they missed out on the fun! Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  21. TotalTwist

For Cat Lovers!! (and possibly cat haters)

Here is a site my friend passed to me and i thought i should share it with the rest of the community :D Enjoy! Cats & Kitties! :laugh:
  22. TotalTwist

Buying: Armor Plating BPs

I am looking to buy any Armor plating BP you may have Apart from 2A and 1c Since i already have those bad boys :D Please PM me with what you have and your price and or we can work one out ;) If anyone points me to In To Deeps Thread thank you but I Have no intretest in dealing with him...
  23. TotalTwist

Global 101!

Yeah for the crafting globals :D Click to enlarge And only after 4 clicks too :)
  24. TotalTwist

115 Peds !! Joy!

Wahoo 3 times already i have seen fireworks! Oh god MA please keep this up :D I actually was crafting beside Sob and he globaled 15 minutes before i did. Lucky lucky Machine ^.^ Click to enlarge yay!
  25. TotalTwist

Lost HoF Virginity! 143 ped

Yay it finally happened! My very First HoF! I finally managed to get my name up on the boards :D For all to admire and covet! No actually i am really pleased. But a few nights ago i got one for 145 ped yet it was a global. :laugh: Go figure :D Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Yay!
Back