Search results

1. Shamshe

Selling: Shamshe's sales thread ( rings, Gorgon Upgrades, Lunar upgrades)

Hi all, I curently have the following avaible for purchase: LP100 Modified tier 3.99 tir 14/200 - 150k PED link (prefer trade after TWEN event but will consider earlier decent offers) (+ about 2.2k tier 4 components...
  2. Shamshe

Selling: tezlapod pet lvl 41 SOLD

Hi all, recently received a lvl 80 one as part of atrade so thisone can go up for sale. Only few more levels to go everything has been unlocked up untill it's curent lvl. asking price 8k Ty, Sham
  3. Shamshe

Selling: H204

Hi all, need to free up some ped for some ring upgrades, since I have a stockpile of L-amps and plan to use these for the remainder of twen I might aswell let thisone go. Omegaton A204, Hypercharged SET BO TT+ 25k Interested in Summer20, Xmas20/22 Thank You, Sham
  4. Shamshe

Selling: WTS Xmass18 + HW18

Hi all, I have my eyes on a ring upgrade. So this combo going up for sale. 18k for HW18 21K for Xmass18 Combo deal 38k Items of interest: Summer 20 / Xmas22 / Xmas20 Thank you
  5. Shamshe

FYI: The journey continues, Shamshe's hunting log

Well slight change of plans. I recently acquired some extra funds irl and after some weeks of thinking I decided it was better to buy a good weapon instead of grinding the tokens for it with imk2. Mainly 3 reasons: Twen, I wanted higher dps to have more chance of looting an item. Yasuki, He...
  6. Shamshe

Selling: WTS/WTT BP130 t2.99 tir166 (SOLD)

Hi all, I am curently using the gun and I realy like it, however it's not the gun I intended to get. But its definitly in my top5 of guns i wanted. But now with a fairly open market and some nice things for sale I am willing to take some offers into consideration. The gun itself is a beast...
  7. Shamshe

Buying: WTT HW18+Xmas18 for Summer20+Xmas22

Hi all, As title says looking to upgrade my rings 5k ped will be added on my side ty
  8. Shamshe

Selling: A-3 Justifier Mk. 2, Improved T6.99 SOLD

I decided to list my IMK2 for sale. Buy out is set at 110k It's rdy to tier with good TIR 122/200 for the remaining tiers perfect for grinding out next mayhem Items of interest i can take in a trade: lp70, bp70, modmerc, x-1 scanthi
  9. Shamshe

Suggestion: submarines

I hate swimming so add submarines plz :D
  10. Shamshe

Why Macroing is bad and should receive a mass banwave

Mayhem started an I hear and see a lot of people using macro's again. Personaly I think it gives an unfair advantage to the people using it and gives them an edge on getting the items from the traders + it also fucks up the economy of the pills. Therefor can we have an offcial statement of MA...
  11. Shamshe

FYI: Shamshe's Hunting Log - max crit + IMK2 h204

Hi all, A lot of people requested this and since people like reading these hunting log's and i figured I could get some advice and/or critics on the stuff i hunt and do in the game I decided to start my own. I am a low to mid level player (Like in the mobs I hunt) and already have quite the...
  12. Shamshe

Selling: Divine Intervention Chip - Sold

as title says http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=FAP&id=254 SB: TT + 1300 PED BO: TT + 1400 PED Contact me here or in game if interested Cheers, Sham
  13. Shamshe

Buying: Christmas Ring 2017/18

as title says looking for a good ring to acomplish HW18 paying 22k ped or 17k+ Xmas 21 PM me here or in game
  14. Shamshe

Buying: Easter 2021

I am looking for a, not overprized Easter ring 2021 to further optimize my build. will offer 18500 ped PM me here or ingame
  15. Shamshe

Selling: EMT kit EK-2600 Modified - Sold -

Hi all, I am selling this healing tool because it's time for an upgrade tier 0.99 SB: tt+9k BO: tt+9.5k Contact me here or in game: Shamshe Shamshe Shamadarak Cheers
  16. Shamshe

Buying: A-3 Justifier Mk.2 improved LP70 BP70 BC80 - found one

Hi all, As title says I am looking for one of the above looking to spend anywhere between 80k-150k depending on tier Pm me your price Items that can be part of the deal: HW18, XMAS18, H204, Tezzlapod
  17. Shamshe

Selling: WTT T7.99 Mod Merc+h204 for IMK2/Any similar 2.0 weapon - SOLD

Hi all, as the title says I want to trade my tier 7.99 Modified Mercenary (tir 112) for your T3 or 4 IMK2 (I can add/request ped if its a higher or lower tier) If you have an i204 i am willing to trade my h204 for it as part of the deal. I am also interested in similar 2.0 weapons to IMK2 or...
  18. Shamshe

Selling: EWE EP-38 Night Special Augmented t3.9 (Sold)

Hi all, I am selling this pistol because I am looking for a dps upgrade. http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=2273 This Pistol together with a cheap a105i gives 78.1 Eff, 3.14DPP and has a dps of 65.35 Asking price 35k or 36k with a105i combo Its truly a great gun for...
  19. Shamshe

do new players have higher chance on hitting a multi or item drop? statistical or MA's doing?

So, I have been playing for a while now and lately I cant help but notice a lot of rare items are being looted by newer players then old ones, same goes for big multi's. Everytime I check their EL profiles they have like around 100k total loot meanwhile i am sitting here with 1mil in globals on...
  20. Shamshe

Selling: Atrox Saphire lvl17 autoloot unlocked (Sold)

HI, This little bugger has been sitting in my storage for far to long http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Pets&id=44 lvl 17 with autoloot unlocked cheaper then pills from tt asking price 1.3k
  21. Shamshe

Selling: EWE LC-300 Ambush T9.44 (Sold)

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=1617 I am selling this little cannon because i want to make the swap to pistol 3.33 dpp with mayhem amp 200+ dps with 9 dmg enhancers and rings excellent for farming high cat mayhems better dps then predator asking price: 50k items of...
  22. Shamshe

MU vs efficiency (efficiency overrated?)

Hi all , so I have been talkign about this to some friends. What is the best setup you can go for? Is it worth paying the mu for a 70+eff gun with extender (armatrix series)? In all honestly I dont think it is and efficiency is kinda overrated. I have done some testing and cycled over 100k ped...
  23. Shamshe

looter professions and their place in loot2.0

Hi all, Me and some friends had a discussion about the looter professions in 2.0 and a lot of people said some different stuff. I would love to hear your takes on this stuff. First point of discussion was how much does animal looter affects your tt returns. some said its up to 7% difference in...
  24. Shamshe

Buying: buying Omegaton M83 Predator

As title says I am on the lookout for a Omegaton M83 Predator looking for low/mid tier contact me here or in game with your asking price
  25. Shamshe

Question: Ped pool VS mobs

So we all know you got to have a minimal ped pool in order to hunt certain mobs. (a bankroll of 1k peds isnt enough to go for desp stalkers e.g.). However the exact amount for how many ped/mob is a mistery to me. Everyone, in the forum, soc and friends are saying different things. Some say you...
Back