Search results

1. M

Looking for Sweat Reseller - Magistrate Ltd.

Hello, We are looking for a reseller of sweat that would like to sell in mass quantities. We are hiring resellers at minimum 50% profit commission. If you would like to help us in our venture, please feel free to reply. You can check us out at magistrateltd.webs.com to learn more about us...
  2. M

Info: Magistrate Ltd. - Sweating Only Society

Attracting New Employees So, I have noticed that since I put this post up, people have been looking at the website and going to the Requirement Rates page, but then exiting from there. I would like to know peoples opinions on what I could change or how to benefit the players of the game. There...
  3. M

Forum Issues and Website Up and Running The amount of replies and forum updates that i have made were non-intentional.. They didnt post at first and i was curious why they didnt so i made a couple more. Now that this problem is fixed, we can focus on the main discussion. The website is up and...
  4. M

Resolving Issues Sorry for the massive amount of posts. What happened was I posted a thread, but when I went to go check it the next day, it wasnt there and I just created a new one. It took all the ones I had made that didnt show up and put them into one single thread. Now its not letting me...
  5. M

If you are new to the game and would like to make a career in sweating and trading, than you have come to the right place! We are accepting interest to join our future society and would like to offer support to anyone who would even like to know things about sweating. If you would like to know...
  6. M

Sweating Social - Looking for Recruitment and Interest Hello, I am looking for interest in a sweating society that I will be starting in the near future. It will consist of players paying a weekly amount of sweat to the Treasurer, but will acquire shares for each amount members put it. If you...
  7. M

Drivers, Start Your Engines! - SSTC Racing

We, the South Swamp Trading Company, is hosting a race at South Swamp Camp every week. The admission price is sweat, depending on the amount of entrees. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd! Email mjrekich@gmail.com for more information and we will send you starting times and dates! Thanks for your...
  8. M

Sweating Social - Looking for Recruitment and Interest Website is up and running at magistrateltd.webs.com Hello, I am looking for people that chose their profession to be sweating! I would like to call upon all of you to show interest in a society i am looking to create! Skills of any...
  9. M

Magistrate Ltd. - The Society of Sweaters NOTICE: This is from my site http://magistrateltd.webs.com Welcome to Magistrate Ltd. We are a off-base society from the actual game at the current moment, gathering data and sweat to start this society off on the right foot. There are several...
Back