Search results

1. cerebra

Desperate House and Desperate House - Shadows, Recruiting

Do you have 40k skills and looking for a society that you don't have to start at the bottom, join us at DHS and 40+ will get you a spot at the top, all of our Colonel's have 40+ and full of good information about EU. This is a no pressure society for those who just like having friends and...
  2. cerebra

We are still accepting new app's, so get "in the House" and take advantage of our combined expertise, learn the ins and outs the easy way.
  3. cerebra

you know you are 'Desperate' to be 'in the House' :wtg:
  4. cerebra

10 members and growing, ty
  5. cerebra

Desperate House Shadows, beacon missions in progress with Desperate House and its looking to be another great time for all from the House. :yay:
  6. cerebra

Welcome home Altair, or should I say Colonel Altair :):yay:
  7. cerebra

DH Shadows, is a place to call home.... No pressure just good ppl..... Join us and become us...... Dribbs, general DHS You wanta give us a shot, we will give you a shot..... apply at terminal, I check it twice a day.
  8. the whole story

the whole story

9. atrox in atlantis,, by Dribbs

atrox in atlantis,, by Dribbs

10. cerebra

51 PED Armax Bull

Gratz........
  11. cerebra

Loot Petition

Cerebra Dribbles Maximus;)
  12. cerebra

Desperate House - 1 year Anniversary

More ladies Ladies if you want some respect, and a place that will share their knoledge and value yours "Desperate House" is the place to call your EU home. My skills have increased more in the past month then my first year with my own society. Some really good guys here :ahh: Gratz Soc...
Back