Search results

1. E

Help with mining.

Mining is something I do daily, and it is quite a redundant task as it is done traditionally. Thankfully, calypso Is a wierd looking planet, so while I'm mining, I like to turn off my HUD and gaze at the landscape immersively. Problem is, I need to drop a waypoint every 110 Meters and I have to...
  2. E

Question: What are all the skills that increase max carry weight?

Well then I must ask, what all increases strength?
  3. E

Question: What are all the skills that increase max carry weight?

What are all the skills that increase max carry weight? I want to have my max inventory weight very high.
  4. E

Buying: Looking for a powerfist melee weapon, Unlimited, I have 100PED as budget.

As said in the title, I need a powerfist weapon. the tt powerfist doesn't hit hard anymore. Thank you!
  5. E

Looking for another newbie to mine with.

^i have done this many time. Adding drop waypoints on map helps keep track. Also things that work: Alternating drops One person's ore/one enmatter Drastically different depths Pilot/miner split, change roles halfway thru run
  6. E

What features do entropialife have?

I was browsing entropialife, and maybe it was because I didn't have an account, but I couldn't find out how to use any of it. Most pages seemed blank. What can I do on entropialife? Also, is the a guide on how to use LBML?
  7. E

How big is Calypso?

That feeling when you just got done mining, and you need to head back to a tp, so you auto-fly back a 2 minute trip and get a good stretch in :)
  8. E

EU Magazines & Newspapers

Is there any current news? Is there any current media, preferably in the form of text, that I can read about EU?
  9. E

Buying: Materials needed for tier 1 upgrade of F-101 finder. (MATS Listed)

I need to upgrade my finder from 0.9 to 1.0 The materials I need are listed below. Let me know what you have and offer or wait for my offer. I am not opposed to paying what someone would call outrageous. If you have all in package deal that would be best but I can buy individually. NEED...
  10. E

Looking for another newbie to mine with.

As said, I'd like to mine with someone else. I usually do 25 PED runs. I am online EST 3AM-5AM most days, but my days off are on wednesday and thursday, in which i can be on anytime pretty much. I spend a lot of time with my wife on my days off as well. If ya want someone to chill with lemme...
Back