Rare-Ark Spark

2. Duke

5K Spider AOA

3. Duke

Holiday house

'tis the season, anyone else decorate?
  4. Duke

Selling: Survival EnBlade 10

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=175 I see one in auction for 12k but Im thinking that is a bit optimistic. PM me here or contact Duchess of Duke in game with an offer.
  5. Duke

3k pearl

6. Duke

CP HOF

Duchess had a nice hit, glad to see an item too.
  7. Duke

Buying: Mod Merc.

I have 45k in hand.
  8. Duke

Selling: Angel F

Selling full Angel F I also have an all white master coat to complement the suit. Willing to sell separate or as a package. Full outfit is on my shopkeeper, Corinth Beach House 1
  9. Duke

Buying: Shadow F

As title says, looking for shadow F. Also might be interested in working a deal to trade angel F for eon F.
  10. Duke

Selling: Selling: Armax Bull Tail

Wife looted one recently and would like to sell it. PM me here with offers maybe we can make a deal
  11. Duke

Selling: Thunderbird M UnL full

this fine set of armor is just collecting dust, someone give it a nice new home. I see another set is being sold for +7500, im open to offers since I need the peds. I might also be interested in trading it for a full F set.
  12. Duke

Selling: Thunderbird M (full 7 parts)

Thunderbird M (full 7 parts) +9k come and get it :monkey: would be willing to trade for F set
  13. Duke

Selling: Shadow M (no feet)

Shadow M (no feet) looking for offers/BO's in the low 100k's would be willing to trade for full F set thanks for looking :)
  14. Duke

Selling: Armors+Clothes

Shadow M 6 parts (no feet) + 5B's Thunderbird M 7 parts + the electric dmg plates to match Vigi M 7 parts Full set of Ambulimax clothes M. Fresher boots, Sunset shorts+Luna pants, Luna shirt, Rancher hat, Master coat. All old 100% covered Full set of Prancer M+F, basically same as above...
  15. Duke

Selling: Dragons Breath unl

GF had this in auction for a week now, no one seemed to go for it. Shes asking +40k for it now. PM me here or find me/her ingame if you wish to make an offer. We are open to trades, but our tastes are somewhat limited. ie: enblade 10, or imp 7, maybe a strike, that sort of thing...
  16. Duke

Dragons Breath

GF took a nice loot tonight in auction atm @ +45k, shes open to offers though. PM me here if you wish to make a bid for it.
  17. Duke

Looking for some prices

Shadow M 6 parts (no feet) + 5B's Thunderbird M 7 parts + the electric dmg plates to match Full set of Ambulimax clothes M. Fresher boots, Sunset shorts+Luna pants, Luna shirt, Rancher hat, Master coat. All old 100% covered Full set of Prancer M+F, basically same as above. Longu Master...
  18. Duke

Selling: unlimited LR53

As title says, unlimited LR53 Gun is in my shopkeeper on Corinth beach, if you dont like the price (+35k)PM me and maybe we can work something out Location: Stats:
  19. Duke

Selling: Unlimited LR53

Sold Sold Sold thanks to all who replied and bumped
  20. Duke

LR53 UnL

Its for sale, but a preference will be given to those offering shadow feet M as part of a deal I have a pc thread going, and once I figure a price Ill probably post it here
  21. Duke

Pc lr53 ul

Looted it tonight, wondering what it should go for
  22. Duke

Shadow vs. Angel

Not having a 'full' set of armor has bugged me since the release of the vu I have shadow M and am using boar feet atm, dmg is for the most part ok, but there are times when one sneaks past the shadow bits and goes straight to my feet. My question is, what would a deal look like for me trading...
  23. Duke

Formidon ATH

My third ATH (fourth if I cound the 27k before the list went to 100) *happy dance* Im looking to buy shadow foot guards M now
  24. Duke

Buying-Oculus Leather Texture Blueprint

As the title says, Im looking for these blueprints Oculus Leather Texture Blueprint (L) http://entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Blueprint&id=1106
  25. Duke

Essi Gown HOF

I have 3-4 in auction atm, with a sb of +1k
Back