Search results

1. Farsight

Hussk Hunter Supplier

Hi everyone, I am now not so noobish as i was when i first posted here! wooo lol. Basically what i am asking is, is there anyone out there who like to spawn Hussk or in need of Large amounts of sweat for their everday adventures on Calypso. I often carry a rather large stock of sweat bought...
  2. Farsight

Looking for a Good Soc for Beginners

Hi I'm Anubis or Sethos whichever you prefer. I am new to the game but am pretty much looking after myself already. I'm looking for a Soc to have fun with share advice maybe have some events? Whatever may happen. Any Soc who enjoys business would also be great! If any Soc's are interest...
  3. Farsight

Calling All Calypso Citizens! {NHS} Announcement

Hi everyone! I hope you are all enjoying your time in EU as much as i am, Such an awesome world i can't beleive i've only just joined! I started about a week ago and have been learning alot in my time so far. I have met some good people, gained a mentor and a few friends already! I first...
  4. Farsight

sweat farmer\new hunter for hire!

Hi there, I am New to the game and looking to build up my first ped! I would love to own some land one day! I am currently heavily farming sweat as I heard this was always sellable! I have a large stockpile for sale and can supply anyone that may need with bulk sweat. If you require any sweat...
  5. Farsight

Selling: Newbie trader selling sweat (Large Amounts)!

Hi there, I am new to Calypso and am currently trying to make a few ped to start out. I have a large ammount of sweat for sale at 2 PED per k as i hear this is the going rate :) I specialize in bulk sales but also cater for smaller deals! Any size at all. I have plenty in stock at the minute...
  6. Farsight

Hi Everyone New to Calypso and Looking for a Mentor

I am new to Calypso as the Title suggests. I am a seasoned MMO player with a long list of playing from 1996 onwards, so i understand mechanics and how things work in general. A little about my intentions as a player: I am looking to deposit once and only once and become self sufficient from...
Back