Search results

1. Intallekt

Free For All ( FFA) Mining Mayhem : Win A Level 7 Unlimited Mining Amp (Mining Only)

Signing up as well: Der Calyx Vero Thanks
  2. Intallekt

Mass Crash to Desktop (since Patch)

Hello all, Just notice a bunch of Disconnects lately, Seems like when a Texture or certain Pet, or something shows up with in 500m the client crashes to desktop. Sometimes at random. If open my inventory - I have a Corinthian Silver Kanin, and Whiskers. and sometimes when open Misc Tab it'll...
  3. Intallekt

Iron Challenge: Bercycled Stage I-V

Der Calyx Vero Id like to register as well :] Goodluck and Take care all - Calyx
  4. Intallekt

Achievement: 150 hp

Congratulations! :)
  5. Athena Spaceport

Athena Spaceport

Athena Spaceport (replacement for image)
  6. Intallekt

Armax Cow

Only spots I really know of is: 587, 810 - Young to Old (Mixed with Atrax and Prancer at times) 880, 821 - Mature to Alpha (Mixed with Young to Old Atrox) 871, 812 - Mature to Stalker (Mixed with Old to Domi Atrox) All kinda low to medium ish density (some walking between spawns at times)...
  7. Intallekt

STUCKED auctioneer house

Yeah, A few buildings have TP / Revive bugs where end up underneath and unable to get unstuck. Heard some players talking about it off and on through out since the Patch. Tukar - for my bugged experience
  8. Intallekt

[Video Guide] How to make PEDs in Entropia Universe (Without depositing)

Great Video, Look forward to the Updated Version.
  9. Intallekt

Testing

Just another random test. Nothing much to see here. GL and TC - Calyx
  10. Intallekt

OK, stop

11. Intallekt

Akoz' Ultimate Event : Registration Thread

!Register Der Calyx Vero
  12. Intallekt

Social Interface Improvement Requests after Vu 14.6.0

Background Primarily - Needs to be either Black or Customizable. Fonts - Resizable and More Colors / Brighter Colors. Borders - Less Big HOF / Global Ticker - Agree with Disable-able or Movable. Otherwise, I think its Great so far other then the Colors / background and stuff! Once get...
  13. Intallekt

New Social UI: First Impressions

I mostly like it. All the new channels are nice, and will take a little getting used to but overall I think its great. What could use some work: Font Size is an issue, Very very small text on a large screen. The Background makes it very tough on the eyes. Black Background or similar to the...
  14. Intallekt

There's no way out of this situation... is there?

Will have to Log Out and when you log back in - You will be outside of the Vehicle, Death will occur in around 10 Seconds, and You'll wake up in a Nearby Space Station. (which ever is closest)
  15. Intallekt

Help: "An Internal Error has Occurred" - Login Issue

Yes, currently many others are having the same issue (In Society and I've heard in Local Chats) Hope it clears up for you guys, and able to get back in. (Big lag spike about 30 minutes ago - seems to be going on since with the Login Issues and stuff.)
  16. Intallekt

Halloween Mayhem Results

Congratulations to all the Winners! Hopefully there is another one next year, and year after - It was a fun event. I can see there is a lot of work I need to do with my Avatar to place higher, Gives me more goals to work on. I did almost place up there in the 100, but just not quite high...
  17. Intallekt

FYI: The Knights of Entropia are recruiting!

I have been in TKoE for a little over 7 Months now and it's been a great time so far. Very Helpful Players, Knowledgeable in all areas of the game, and Always active. Great Society, Great People all around. Glad to be a member of this society. Take Care all - Calyx
  18. Intallekt

Seeking Location: Maffoid - Shared Loot

Hello all, Last night I noticed - Team "Shared Loot" for Maffoid on the Globals / Hofs streaming by and figured I'd try finding them. Sadly, I had no luck other then finding one of their Villiages (not sure if there are more) but the mobs there seemed to be for Solo / Team hunting and not...
  19. Intallekt

News: Halloween Mayhem 2013!

Any chance someone is aware or working on the "Can Not enter Instance" or "Mobs Contain No Loot" issues? Since the No Loot issue came up inside the instance. (After 25 minutes inside hunting Zombie Mobs the mobs suddenly had No Loot from that point in time onward. *Via the Timed Countdown at...
  20. Intallekt

mayhem bugged

Same for me on the Lost PEDs issue. No big worries here. Though what I am thinking of is that as we have a Time Limit. So a half-hour to forty five minutes we could have been looting mobs for the pumpkins, Out of the 40 hour time limit is gone. I could not exit the instance (Via Death by Mob)...
  21. Intallekt

mayhem bugged

My instance is Bugged as well (Level 1) After killing about 50 ish Mobs in first twenty to thirty minutes Mobs started showing the "Creature Has No Loot." I stopped after 8 No looters in a row and I am guessing the rest of the Instance is No-Loot at this time. - Calyx
Back