Search results

1. Afroditez

Achievment? I say so!

This is a couple of weeks old...and if you're not impressed by the fact that I managed to get in, shoot something and get out still alive..then please be a little impressed that I actually got a global on this sucker. How often does that happen? :eek: Click to enlarge P.s Have a vague memory...
  2. Afroditez

Peek a boo!

So I'm back again in this lovely thread with a little something I found worth over 1k ped :D Not a tower, but it should be a half ;) Click to enlarge
  3. Afroditez

A hof is a hof..

..and that should be posted! :yay: Click to enlarge
  4. Afroditez

Afro and her boys

Never hunted these mobs before, so though it could be fun to post it. My first chomper global :eek: Click to enlarge Thanks Loki and Baz for the hunt, we must do it again someday :D /Afro
  5. Afroditez

Had a sense about this....

Just like that it popped up! Me very pleased :yay: Click to enlarge
  6. Afroditez

Can you get banned???

A three week old player told me he got the info from MA support that you can get banned if using PEass or any kind of screen shot program. To me this sounds like bs, and all the ppl I've spoken to agree...So, anyone knows anything about this? Asking here in the forum just coz it'll be quicker...
  7. Afroditez

my first ares..

And it was a nice one too :yay: Click to enlarge
  8. Afroditez

2 in 30 sec

yes, I'm a quick girl :D Doesn't take me more then 30 seconds to find two globals :yay: Click to enlarge thought that that was nice, lets try another bomb. and ... Click to enlarge /Afro
  9. Afroditez

Cats or Dogs?

I just never can agree with my friend; who's the smartest animal? Dogs that can be taught or cats that don't care? Yea, I do know that there are deeper psycological aspects to this, but just give me a quick answer. Who's the smartest?
  10. Afroditez

Oh, goody!

I get to join the uber section again :D Click to enlarge
  11. Afroditez

Since I mostly mine, it's always fun to get a mob

Sometimes they sneak up to me, trying to bite my cute behind when I'm mining. But this one was at least paying for it :D Click to enlarge
  12. Afroditez

Just coz it's so silly

Just didn't expect this one. No con and low qr :scratch2: So silly I had to post it :D Click to enlarge
  13. Afroditez

I was at the wrong place!

Hunting the big spawn and got nada! So I went mining instead and this little thing came up and started chewing on me, so at least I got one :D Click to enlarge /Afro
  14. Afroditez

Ice Ice Baby..

Now I'm a hot, cool chick :D Click to enlarge
  15. Afroditez

My first frog!

Never liked them, they never liked me. But this was love at first sight..oh and for him, love hurt Click to enlarge and here's some other little ones I got the last week Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge /Afro
  16. Afroditez

Didn't see this coming!!!

I was just bored and had the stuff to make some conductors, then boom Click to enlarge Damn I'm good :D /Afro
  17. Afroditez

Whining helps?

Not all the way to an uber though, but a little bit.. Click to enlarge /Afro
  18. Afroditez

Different way to craft?

This was so much fun i have to post it, Me and Mia was crafting and had a amp war, first to hof will buy the drinks :laugh: This is just a few with chat text in them: Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge And then she won! :ahh: with a 600+ ped hof, gratz Mia :silly2: Click to...
  19. Afroditez

Insomnia is sometimes a good thing..

Yes...no sleep for me :rolleyes: So I logged in and had a very nice night, much better then tossing and turning in the bed without company anyway :D First a little mining and hit this baby: Click to enlarge Since I use my own home crafted ore amps 101 and needed one, wasn't gonna craft many...
  20. Afroditez

Why no congratz??

Please help me out here, coz I'm reallly wondering what's up. when you check out a guys global in Hall of Fame. You see there's been 20 weievings, and you look at the gratz he got, 4! Why is it so hard to push that little button?? So..why? :scratch2: /Afro :kos:
  21. Afroditez

Not much, but still =)

Havent' been online all that much lately, but I gotta do something with these screenies. So I'll just post em here ;) Some mining Click to enlarge Click to enlarge And I just can't stay away from those ore amps...:laugh: Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Promise some more next time :eek...
  22. Afroditez

I can't fish!!

Anyone else has this problem with shooting fishes? :scratch2: I tag, I shoot and I miss! :rolleyes: It's really annoying not to be able to kill under water... :cy: And it's REALLY annoying when you'll drilling a claim to have them hitting you with 1,0 all the time :laugh: So? Am I alone with...
  23. Afroditez

Weee, finally!!

Been trying for a crafting hof for ages! When it happens I get so excited I press the wrong button and don't get a screenie on it...:ahh: But guess this is proof enough Click to enlarge And this little thing came right after. Actually just showing gratz here and those cute little green stones...
  24. Afroditez

The VU still likes me

out mining a little: Click to enlarge Click to enlarge And as usual rounding off the day with some crafting :ahh: Click to enlarge Over and out :kos: Though I'll be back, muahahahahaha :D
  25. Afroditez

First ones after VU

Exploring and looking for the new TP's I had awsome luck in mining, found a lot of stuff, little bit of this and a little bit of that :wtg: The one global was this though Click to enlarge Can tell you that for the peds I bought a better driller :D And with the rest of the ores and enmatter I...
Back