Search results

1. Foxypilot

Buying: Starfinder/Pathfinder

Hi. Socmate wants to upgrade her position and provide another warp ship for FTL Fleet when not hunting. PM me here or in game to set up trade. 😘😊
  2. Foxypilot

Free Pathfinder Warps Today

I will be doing Free Warps today. Just ask for prayers for my Grandpa Richard/Dick who died yesterday. He was 95. :cry: thank you for prayers
  3. Foxypilot

Selling: Some nice higher end Male Armor pieces

Selling some armor pieces I bought for my brother since he decided he likes some (L) set. These are all UNLIMITED pieces... Angel Shins (M) Sold Angel Helmet (M) Tier 3.0 tt+1900 Angel Thighs (M) Tier 4.1 tt+3400 Angel Arms (M) Tier 1.9 tt+2700 Sentinel Feet (M) SOLD Sentinel...
  4. Foxypilot

Selling: Adj V1, Tier3.8

Selling Adjusted Ravenger Mini-Sweeper V1, Tier 3.8 SOLD!
  5. Foxypilot

Achievement: Warp mined

Got warp-mined for the 1st time :yay: and shot down by Windy and Goldy in Dreadnaught. Unfortunately I had no loot :girl: GL next time pirates:dunce:
  6. Foxypilot

Internet is down :(

Was in the middle of making flight from RT and Internet dropped. They couldn't give me specific time it will be back. I give 2X refund and apology. If anyone on flight sees this plz let the others know to contact me later when I can log in again. Sorry for the inconvenience of Real World Issues. :(
  7. Foxypilot

black space bug

arrived at caly after problem :(
  8. Foxypilot

Landed

all safe:yay:
  9. Foxypilot

Safe

Roktropia Staion all safe from toopid pirates
  10. Foxypilot

Test 123

safe:yay::yay::yay:
  11. Foxypilot

Selling: Shadow Feet (F) UL

Sell Shadow Feet (F) UL, Tier .7 SB 7k BO 8k :girl:
  12. Foxypilot

New topic in Hangar Owner Social Group

Started a discussion in hangar owner social group. Wanted to have a shout out to all my fellow hangar owners so I can get some responses as I have never gotten notices about the activity in the group and want them to know I posted.:wtg:
  13. Foxypilot

What happened to the SEE BIG Announcement in April

In Darri's Interview in Jan. the SEE guy said the were going to make a Huge announcement in April as the just purchased the Intellectual Property Rights for SOMETHING really, REALLY BIG. It is 2nd week in May, Where are you? I have been holding my breath for months.:ahh:
  14. Foxypilot

A Glorious Contest Idea: Spaceship Design

I had an incredible idea for an Entropia Contest, let the community design our new spaceships...BUT instead of MA or FPC judging the contest all the Hangar Owners would pick the winner(s). I mean let's be honest the last ship design lacked any artistic form (no offense to the designer, but our...
  15. Foxypilot

VU10 Torrent Status Report

Figured I would start a thread so people can post the status of their VU10 download. PM me when you hit 25%,50%,75% and 100% complete and seeding :yay: I will add your names to the post lists for each % marker. 1000 efd to the person who posts screenie of the VU10 completed in their torrent...
  16. Foxypilot

3 free seats to co now @ ti north tp

my free flight is now costing me money to wait for people , i got 3 no shows so 3 open seats . Cost : 0 peds. I am waiting at Treasure island North tp , 1st to get here get the seats :yay::yay::yay: HURRY :) to CP not co lol was in a hurry typing
  17. Foxypilot

Selling: Boar,Bear/F Jag/M no feet Angel and Tiger/M parts

Selling some Armor parts to free up peds for future investments.:yay: Full Tiger F SB:tt+42k BO:tt+45k Bear F SOLD!!! Boar F SOLD!!! Jag M no feet SOLD!!! Angel M Helmet SB:tt+5k BO:tt+5.5k Angel M gloves SB:tt+9k BO:tt+9.5k Angel M Thighs SOLD!!! Angel M Shins SOLD!!! Angel F Shins...
  18. Foxypilot

Selling: Tiger harness M, Shadow harness F

Selling Tiger Harness Male unlimited sb +9k bo +12k Shadow Harness Female unlimited sb +17k bo +20k willing to trade for Shadow or better Helmet or Gloves or Thighs
  19. Foxypilot

An email test from my mom

:wise Answer all the questions before looking at the answers. Who said it? 1) "We're going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good." A. Karl Marx B. Adolph Hitler C. Joseph Stalin D. None of the above 2) "It's time for a new beginning, for an end to...
Back