Search results

1. Grading

Surprise!

Yet another uber trox! First one for me and my best solo loot yet. Besides may crafting HoF in April this is only my second HoF and second Uber. I had just gotten back on Calypso from doing a long mining run on CND for fun. That had gone pretty well and I decided that even though it was pretty...
  2. Grading

Uber: My Turn

So after five years on and off of playing this game we love I finally hit my own big one. I was planning going on a big hunting trip today but my gun was almost dead. The last couple of days I haven't been able to find a decently priced gun and today there were almost none at all on auction...
  3. Grading

Demo Trox

After my exam today I rushed home for the last hour of WoF and even though I personally had no luck on Phasms with a teamate our team did well. (Woot Go Canada!) I decided to go out on a small hunt trox hunt to see if I could turn my luck around for the day when I friend came over (he took a...
  4. Grading

Word Association Version 2.0

This was an old game that is now buried in the forum game boards. I thought since it was such a fun game I enjoyed participating in way back when I would bring it back. The rules are simple. Post one and only ONE word. This word will be the first thing that pops into your head by reading the...
  5. Grading

Garcen Helps My Return...

Coming back from a long break I have been working on the new TPs. On my way to Eos I scored this small gem. Click to enlarge
  6. Grading

Long Time No Troxie

Being global free for ages I decided to go back to my old trusty friend for some fun... this was one of 3 (Didn't get the other two) Click to enlarge
  7. Grading

Drought Over

After a week of solid hunting (Went through 4 LRs), I finally globalled on a trox and the hunting drought is over. Thank you MA. Click to enlarge FAP was just a FAP-5
  8. Grading

Whats your least favourite mob?

Almost everyone has a mob that they hate to run into. It can be for various reasons: Big mob they can't take, trash mob, annoying damage type or maybe it just looks ugly. I would like to see what mob people out there hate to hunt or run into. Personally my least favourite mob is the Tezlapod. I...
  9. Grading

Hard Rock Hallelujah with DJ Grading: 00:00 MA Thurs

Tune in every Thursday at 00:00 MA time at www.EntropiaRadio.com/AtlasHaven, after Stave's 21:00 show on Wednesday. After every show post here to have some influence on the show. Let me know whether you want the music to be heavier or lighter for the next show. Also if you want to hear any...
  10. Grading

Buying: Vigilante (M)

Looking to buy full Vigi (M) no seperate parts. PM Me :)
  11. Grading

Selling: Visual Display

Taking your offers, shoot me a PM or post it here. Sold thank you everyone for your bids :)
  12. Grading

First Spaceship

I am just getting back after a long hiatus and the loots haven't been so great for me. Especially so on the short mining run I was doing tonight. As I was going someone hit a spaceship and I thought, hey you know its about time I hit my first one, I haven't hit anything big in awhile. 6 bombs...
  13. Grading

Wanderers team Prancer global

Myself, and Dessa went on a fun hunt in Dome 10 and we were treated with this little treasure. All oils but still nice considering it was my first official global instead of just silents :) Over a year of waiting too :yay: Click to enlarge
Back