Search results

1. andy86

Achievement: 200 hp

Just like most goals this took alot longer than I had hoped but I finally hit 200 hp :D /Andy
  2. andy86

Achievement: Commando

It took alot longer than I want to admit but I finally unlocked Commando :woot::woot: Big thanks to all Kaos members who kept pushing and encouraging me to continue. /Andy
  3. andy86

Uber: Strong Argonaut Claw FEN Edition

Hey PCF Never thought I would actually loot something that qualified a post in this section. But while hunting some argonauts tonight this happened: :eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy: I am still in a bit of shock but I am extremely happy that I looted it. The Claw has been sold /Andy
  4. andy86

Selling: Hermetic Ring Perfected

Hi all As the title says I am selling my Hermetic Ring Perfected. Looking for TT+710 Let me know if you are interested either here or ingame IGN: Andreas Andy Gamble /Andy
  5. andy86

Software that catches globals in Win10 in fullscreen

Hey As the title says I am looking for a software that manages to take photos of globals while running the game in fullscreen and using win10. As I understand entropiatracker can do it if you use windowed mode. I prefer to use fullscreen though :). Please let me know if there is any other...
  6. andy86

Screenshot in win10

Hi all Can the tracker take screenshots from globals and such while in fullscreen mode with Win10 now or is that still an issue? Regards Andy
  7. andy86

Loot value calculations

Now that loot 2.0 is live I started thinking about the information below, posted by MA __________________________________ Loot value calculations and the composition of the items in loot will be affected by properly matching avatar skills and gear to the creature being hunted, rewarding...
  8. andy86

Selling: A104 amp

As the title says I am selling my A104 amp TT+140 Let me know here or in-game if you are interested IGN: Andreas Andy Gamble
  9. andy86

Changes to EST armor

Hey all I was reading Smilgs hunting log and noticed a discussion about a "nerf"/change of the EST armor set. Personally I have not seen anything about this. Is there anyone who can confirm that it has been changed somehow and what's different now? /Andy
  10. andy86

Question: Phasing Nano Adjuster

Hey all Does anyone know what mob/robot that drops Phasing Nano Adjuster? I have been hunting some different robots on Caly but have not been able to find any. Regards Andy
  11. andy86

Current MU on Breer H31a (L)?

Hey all As the title says I'm wondering what the current MU is on Breer H31a (L) +/- a few % Regards Andy
  12. andy86

Space music

Hello Since a year or so back there is no longer any music while flying though space (at least not for me). I really like that track and have been trying to find it for a while but so far I am unsuccessful. MA (I guess) have uploaded a bunch of music on soundcloud but I have not found it there...
  13. andy86

Release notes 15.5.0

Looked at the release notes on entropiauniverse.com and think some people are going to be happy about the bold text below :) (not that it affects me much but if I remember correctly it has been requested for a long time) Enjoy Entropia Universe 15.5.0 Release Notes 22 Sep 2015 Features The...
  14. andy86

Walking on Crystal Palace surface

Hi everybody! Yesteday when I logged on I should have been standing by the tp in Dome 2 on Crystal Palace but for some reason the ground was all blue and it took a few seconds before I realized I was outside. :confused: I have seen videos and pics of people walking (or flying rather) around...
  15. andy86

Outrun Chalte?

Hi all I was reading another thread earlier and saw a comment about outrunning Chalte in the Cyclops Depths. Is it possible to make it past him without beeing teleported back to the stairs? /Andy
  16. andy86

Price Check Hogglo statue

Hi As the title says I'm interested in how much a Hogglo statue are worth these days? According to the last sales on Auction it was sold for about TT+254 (a year ago). /Andy
  17. andy86

Selling: Ghost set (no feet)

Hello The time has come to sell my beloved Ghost (M) set. As the title says I do not have the feet. Price: TT + 65 (always full TT) If you are intereseted let me know either by post in thread, PM here or ingame. Regards Andy
  18. andy86

Ped Deed Purpose

Hi I was not very active back when taming was in game the last time so I never had the pleasure of trying it. I think I have been able to gather the basic information regaring taming (whips, nutrio bars and so on) but I'm still not sure what Pet Deeds do. Do I need to have a deed in my...
  19. andy86

Help: Error in Next Island mission

Hi I went to Next Island for the first time yesterday just to check it out just do some missions, really want to go to Ancient Greece. Anyhow, I started the mission chain "To Infinity and beyond" which has a sub-mission called Axonic Diods where you need to collect some materials and hand them...
  20. andy86

Skill signature?

Hi Many of you guys have a picture in your signature that shows a chosen skill lvl, hp and total skills. Could someone please tell me where / how can I get that? /Andy
  21. andy86

Question: Difference in armor cost?

Hi I am currently using Ghost armor which I have been told (after I bought it :( ) is rather pricy on decay compared to others. The ones that I have noticed that have similar protection as Ghost are Gremlin and Viceroy (The Viceroy set looks awsome btw but if my calculations are correct I need...
  22. andy86

What happened to the loot?

Hi I have noticed a pretty drastic drop in TT return the last week 1,5-2 weeks. I'm not an uber hunter but I do a fare share of hunting for a couple of hours / a couple of hundred peds of ammo each day. :handgun: I have kept pretty good track of all my hunting runs for the last 7-8 months...
  23. andy86

Question: Recommended DPS for low Atrox

Hi guys I would like to start hunting Atrox (and similar mobs) soon but I'm not sure what dps I need in order to hunt them efficiently. My current setup is a Piron PLP-22 with an A103 (about 40 dps). I will probably start with hunting Atrox young to old. The bigger once I suppose need alot...
  24. andy86

Rocktropia

Hi Guys I know this is supposed to be discussed on the Rocktropia forums but I was not able to create an account at the moment so I thought I might check with the good people of Calypso :D Does anyone know what's going on on Rocktropia? I have never been there but I have been meening to visit...
  25. andy86

When does the big pumpkin spawn?

Hey Does anyone know what is required for the big pumpkin to spawn in the halloween mayhem event? I have been hunting some in the event but always run out of ammo before the pumkpin spawns :( Is it based on time in the event, kills or completely random? Thanks in advance for replies Andy
Back