Search results

1. Sharqua

WIRED Magazine Feature

All, The April 2004 issue of WIRED Magazine (United States) has a nicely-written section on video games in it. The opinions and editorials therein are well written and interesting. Page 130 features Project Entropia. Not sure if this is a worldwide magazine. http://www.wired.com is the...
  2. Sharqua

Show us ya face!

No, sorry, she doesn't. She's saving up for a vehicle so PE is the last place she needs to be right now. Thanks for the compliment. I'm still blushing ;) -Shar
  3. Sharqua

Show us ya face!

Sharqua (Shar) This is me :) I'm 38 and happily married, with a 17-year-old daughter. Full character name is "Sharqua" but I go by "Shar" in-game. I normally hang around TI City; I have a beauty salon in the Gold building (15D). Still skilling so I'm not really advertising all that much.
  4. Sharqua

business of beauty

Felicity, I delayed responding because I didn't (and still don't) have answers to all of your questions. Rather than delaying any further, I'm going to just answer what I can. Starting up requires the following (I've indicated COST according to personal knowledge or PEAUCTION pricing): Tools...
  5. sharquasig

sharquasig

6. Sharqua

tech support, the way it should be

Hello! Could you please translate that into English for those of us who are Swedish-challenged? Thanks!! :D -Shar
  7. Sharqua

Robot Beacon Message - Finally Decoded

Heh. I work for the US Postal Service and can manually decode all but one of our 4 barcode types. No AK-47 jokes, please. They're in poor taste considering the recent situation in California. -Shar
  8. Sharqua

Robot Beacon Message - Finally Decoded

Patterns Okay, guys... I need your help with this. I saw this thread. I thought, "Okay... interesting. Looks like a conversion puzzle." I copied the Beacon Codes: 23 (001010010110001): )1 25 (100101110100100101): —I 29 (1100001000010111011011): Â 35 (111100000000000000001001): ð 35 version 2...
  9. Sharqua

Storekeep Table Dance!

I had a chance to compliment Tedt (shopowner in Omegaton) on his well-decorated shop. He was wearing all-blue when I met him, all the way to his sombrero, blue shades and underwear! Least he TOLD me he was wearing blue underwear. He even offered to show me! Well... I told him that if he was...
  10. tedt tabledance

tedt tabledance

11. Sharqua

Greetings :)

I'd love to give 'em to ya but I joined too late to have caught them early. I'm wondering if any of the other stylists kept track of what levels unlocked what hairstyles? Tnx, -Shar
  12. Sharqua

Greetings :)

Hi, all! Just introducing myself. I go by Sharqua generally, though most folks call me just "Shar." I've used this name online for almost two decades. I'm a relative newcomer to PE, though an "Old Guard" gamer (both on and offline). I am extremely active in the gaming industry and multiple...
Back