Search results

1. Q

Download Velocity Problems

If you have friend playing this game, get them to copy their folder, and you can install into the directory you copy the folder to.
  2. Q

Mining Services

Thank you for your subjestion. For me that have little to no weapon skill. Its hard to make such a proposal. I certainly can go into trade and make some money out from there. But it is not my intention to so at this moment. For every MMO that I play, I like to explore many options, so I start...
  3. Q

Mining Services

yes I agree. But you have to look at the bright side. Having someone mining on your behalf, you get a great chance on getting global/hof since its split 50/50 Or 40/60. That also said, if you and I are on different time zone. There is revenue generated (for successful mining that is) even if you...
  4. Q

Mining Services

++duplicated post sorry++
  5. Q

Mind Essence Inquiry

Thank you for the quick respond. Mind if I ask what I can get the refiner ? +rap to you
  6. Q

Mining Services

Hi All ! I have been playing this game for about 2 weeks now, gonna hit my sweating cap soon. During which, i tried out some mining and make a bit of losts here and there. Desperate that, I like mining and will continue to do so ( I like to refer mining as chasing the dragon, if you know what...
  7. Q

Mind Essence Inquiry

Hi All, sorry for another question What mind essence use for ? How can I make them ? Regards
  8. Q

BP listing

Thank you all for the link :D
  9. Q

Mentoring Question

+ rap to you all. Thanks for the info. One more question, does sweat gathering count as professional skill ? or its has to be like master crafter, hunter, miner etc.
  10. Q

Mentoring Question

Hi All Can anyone at any level be a mentor of someone or there is restriction such as skill, level, time of play etc. regards
  11. Q

TP transfer

Hi all How can i transfer the TP I gather to other player ? Regards
  12. Q

BP listing

It there a link or sites that listed the resources/components needed for each BP ? Regards
  13. Q

Mining turned trivial

I do share the sentiment of old timer on this events. Its like in SWG, they change their focus to new one and target at different player segment result in a total change of game play and removal of most profession. Imagine you have work couple years for that profession and one day you log in and...
  14. Q

Noob miner seeking advises

Thanks all. Wish I read this thread earlier :( was trying to make a TP run and drop some bombs, got some mini claimed but not enough to covery my exspenditures. More so, some uber shoot me at the back while I passing the oil rig zone to next TP :mad:
  15. Q

Mining turned trivial

I am a mining noob, tried mining for the last week to no avil. Guess I am the only exceptional noob that did not get a HOF, not even some a medium one :laugh: . I cant even recover 80% of what I spend. There maybe something I did wrong, but I am sure I follow what is recommended. Mining itself...
  16. Q

Noob miner seeking advises

Hi all ! As a new miner, where should I start my mining run ? Thanks in advance
  17. Q

Looking for new players.

I can use a mentor too. Just started out yesterday. However, I am on GMT+8 if that ok with you. I in camp phoenix doing sweating run. Would love to have some guides on hunting, mining, and doing some TP run, later time will try crafting some. I make no deposite yet as I like to try a hand from...
  18. Q

Some questions

Thank you for the quick answer. I notice that some miner mine at CND ? What and where is CND ?
  19. Q

Loot Adjustments

Well, I just started this game yesterday. Judging by the trend that advertisment in game is the trending coming in for a game like this. Personally, I dont mind they advertise on my avatar, loots, equipments, pain robot in coca-cola paint and even flash message on my chat box (I only open when...
  20. Q

Some questions

Hi All ! I am new to this game, just started yesterday. I have been reading some. My questions are, what is HOF and global that everyone talking about ? How can one get them. Thanks in advance Qi
Back