Search results

1. kingofaces

FYI: Limited finders vs UL+enhancers: UL isn't always better

I've mentioned this a few times over the years, but I thought it's time to give a mini-guide on where UL vs. L finders are better in terms of depth. Many times I see people pushing depth on UL finders when an L finder would actually be cheaper. Limited finder costs For some short mechanics...
  2. kingofaces

Selling: Mid-QR mining amp BPs: Terra 10, 8, & D-class

I'm changing up some of my mine crafting and had some recent trades, so these blueprints are up for sale: Terra Amp 10 (QR 22): 4k Terra Amp 8 (QR 28): 3k D-Class (QR 72): 2.3k D-Class (QR 47): 1.5k SOLD PM me here or in-game, though I won't be in-game for long periods of time until after...
  3. kingofaces

Selling: Sold

Taking a look at offers on this excavator I've had for nearly 10 years as I look at changing up my mining setup. I did add the tiering requirements to the wiki for each tier I've worked it through, so it can give you an idea of MU costs...
  4. kingofaces

Question: Implants of yet to be unlocked skills?

Let's say I have an implant or a mission reward coming in of a skill I haven't unlocked yet. Is that skill added like normal (and it just can't be increased naturally until unlock), or is that skill wasted if it's before that point?
  5. kingofaces

Price Check Mayhem Kinetic Amplifier 1

Curious what folks think this would go for now. The 1 was 9-11k in the last year for sales with the last one in Sept. The 2 sold for 15k a month ago.
  6. kingofaces

Selling: Halloween Ring 2018 - SOLD

Selling for 18k, PM me here or in-game.
  7. kingofaces

Changing item names

Is it possible to do this? I done goofed on entering the the new Opalo TWEN weapon and forgot an o in Sollomate when I made the entry: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=2985 Edit: Nevermind, mind was just fried after getting back from work, move along.
  8. kingofaces

Selling: T6.99 Weak Argonaut Claw -SOLD

As most know, I’m more of a miner than a hunter, but I do have a thing for melee. This has been a great way to skill up powerfist, hunt smaller but good MU mobs, and use the enhancers to have decent damage in early mayhem stages. I originally wasn’t planning on selling anytime soon, but...
  9. kingofaces

The Entropia Art Gallery - Entropia's Largest Collection of EU Art

Since joining around 2013, I've always been interested in Entropia's history, and part of that has been the sometimes obscure stories behind items like art pieces that have been released. That especially applies to the art that used to be available at New Oxford. Especially with accounts...
  10. kingofaces

Anyone heard from Noorie Noorie Anwar?

Was going to try to get a hold of them for something, but noticed they haven't been online on PCF since Feb. of this year. Usually they're in-game fairly often too. Hopefully they're just on vacation or something, so just wondering if anyone else who interacted with them frequently knows...
  11. kingofaces

Buying: G apartment on Caly - BOUGHT

Possibly looking at one of these, though I have some other options I'm looking at too for housing. G is the smallest size that works for me, so not interested in the other letters. Besides that, only other preference is that it has some sort of view that's not facing other apartments.
  12. kingofaces

Achievement: Level 50 Surveyor & Miner unlock

Been slowly working towards level 50 in a mining profession, and I finally got to it today, which comes with the Miner skill unlock. Not too much for skill needs beyond this since it let's me use a Terramaster 7 fully, but at least I can say I'm not a newbie miner anymore hopefully. :cool: Funny...
  13. kingofaces

Selling: QR 45 D-class Blueprint - Sold

D-Class Blueprint QR = 45.9 SOLD Terra 6 and 8 bp SOLD BP is in the front display of my shop right now if you want to take a look.
  14. kingofaces

Buying: Tier 3 Component [Bought]

Looking for about 3950 of these. PM me here or in-game.
  15. kingofaces

Selling: Closed

Wrong subforum
  16. kingofaces

Selling: SOLD

SOLD
  17. kingofaces

Buying: [Bought]

Prepping in the coming weeks (or right now if I'm inclined) to buy this or something similar, so I figured I'd put the word out. Finally doing well enough mining I figured it's time to look into distractions/vacation activity rather than putting into mining ROI. Mostly looking at low to...
  18. kingofaces

Price Check Melee Trauma Amplifier 2, FEN Edition

Just looking at the auction history, last one was TT+ 4,175. Any ideas what some have gone for off-auction? Same ballpark? It seems tricky since many are sold with a weapon combo.
  19. kingofaces

Selling: Furniture blueprints and pills

Cleaning out after my blueprint farming and box opening, so I have a bunch of furniture and some texture blueprints as well as pills I'm selling at a discount. A lot of interesting and rare Rocktropia furniture too. Many of these blueprints are in my shop right now in Emerald Lakes Fl. 1 #11 by...
  20. kingofaces

Selling: Ares Ring, Perfected [SOLD]

Fresh from the loot box. BO = 4.7k
  21. kingofaces

Mining excavator speed enhancer mechanics

Now that mining speed enhancers have been fixed, I wanted to post some results after running some numbers to confirm it, and show a little bit about how "efficiency" works in excavators. As a reminder, speed enhancers add 10% per slot of an excavator’s base efficiency, or amount per pull. In...
  22. kingofaces

Buying: Oxford Paintings, especially Billgrens

So I started browsing through Entropia paintings after wanting to find a new long-term non-mining goal. I decided I'd like get one that fits my taste, and one that was very much a "How WTF and absurd can Entropia get?" For the first, Tre Tyande Kronor Och Dubbeland fits nicely. Might consider a...
  23. kingofaces

4369 Merry Annihilation Daikiba 04

What's a miner doing hunting? Giving a little PED back to MA in exchange for a change of pace, or so I thought. Never thought I'd get an uber hunting, especially since my next best was a 370 ped Annihilation Eviscerator. No rare tokens yet, but after this, I might just call it for this mayhem...
  24. kingofaces

Buying: CalyTrek CR Spirit Mk. 1 [Closed]

Not in a huge rush, so posting this now while I'm looking at other options. Mostly just looking at lower tiers based on recent sales, but let me know what you have in mind. I might consider all the way up to tier 10 on the Calytrek too. PED in hand, so no waiting on gathering it up.
  25. kingofaces

Uber: Summer Ring 2020

With only 13 boxes left, I finally looted this to pair with my mining ring, the Xmas 2016! That was insane. Maybe I'll go hunting a little more now instead of just mining. Ring is not for sale.
Back