Search results

1. Magnifico

Viking M

I have a full set of Viking M for sale. Anybody know what price it is going for these days? Mags
  2. Magnifico

Selling: Phantom Male without feet

Selling my trusty Phantom M set without feet (ive always used gremlin feet with it pretty effectively). Hoping to get tt+4k Get yourself this super cheap ubernoober armour!...get out of your ghost today!
  3. Magnifico

Selling: Full Knight M and full Koblod M

Selling full set of my beloved knight M armour(all pieces looted by me over the last 4 years) and also a set of full koblod M armour Starting bids: Knight : tt+140 peds Koblod : tt+20 peds once i get offer, auction will last for 1 day..if no further offer set sold.....if anybody has a fixed...
  4. Magnifico

Medicine

Finally.......i have fapped enough for this....... must say a trip to cp did speed up the process :laugh:
  5. Magnifico

Bring on the heat im cool!!

Finally oh finally..... the slowest skilling avatar in eu history despite crazy hunting since day 1...ie me..got coolness!!! and happened in CL too where i was having a fairly decent run :yay:
  6. Magnifico

Ep 41

im looking to buy a sensibly priced ep41..... if anyone is intrested in a sale pls let me know..... im not buying for +1.2 k...i can buy a few on auction at that price..... i will buy for +1k instant buyout if anyone is willing cheers
  7. Magnifico

1st of the new VU

so here i thought i should try n get myself on the new hof table....... had only material for 5 tries...n got 3 hofs in that....one of that a proper hof... :yay: ...hope this continues.....:yay:
  8. Magnifico

Finally CP Biggie!!

after hunting for ages and getting only small ones that too infrequently, finally we had 2 good days.... 8 globals and now this beauty... my 1st hof after a looooooooooong time:yay: ty to my soc mates
  9. Magnifico

Prospecting skill

come come boys and girls, young and old, get ur hands on this awesome 6.85 ped Prospecting skill implant... theee fastest way to get to CGA(if u r around lvl 9-10 or so) *theee cheapest way to get to CGA( as above) come on come on.. put in ur bids b4 someone smart buyes it out!!! SB: 7200%...
  10. Magnifico

Note 14/11/2007

looted a note today at 20.00... have absolutely no intrest in the whole note saga..... selling at instant BO of 500 peds
  11. Magnifico

Oa 101 Bp

any idea guys what would be a likely price for a OA101 bp qr 30??? difficult to guess value of bps...any tool for that depending on qr?
  12. Magnifico

Loughin scratcher1(L) n Masher(L) unlimited bps

hmmm any ideas on the prices of these guys.... i looted both these unlimited bps for limited items yest: Loughin scratcher1(lvl2) Loughin masher(lvl4)
  13. Magnifico

2 more :)

my 2 newest achievements....got serendipity a while ago but never posted it...got extraction finally yesterday..... any point in that particular skill btw?..but nonetheless it feels cool to see that light green msg:yay::wtg:
  14. Magnifico

Magnifico...KING OF FRUIT

ok not an achievment maybe... But this is my self proclaimed title.... every cnd trip i return with atleast 3k fruit...... anyone else has a similar experience.?... then u can be my co kings...:laugh:.. here is just a glimpse of the kind of finds i get
  15. Magnifico

Finally i can assess the calypson grounds

:yay: got cga today :yay: for those intrested it unlocked at exactly lvl 12.5 in prospecting...yes exactly..i measured the bar with a ruler... :laugh: took a hell longer than i expected though....after i reached lvl 12 i just stopped getting prospecting skill and seemed to get loads of...
  16. Magnifico

Neconu

i usually dont upload my globals.... but a first neconu one is worth a upload...isnt it?...usually i just spend shit loads of peds on them with no loot!!...so had to load this :D
  17. Magnifico

OA101 crafting

I have been noticing an alarming rate of failures in my OA101 crafting these days.... just wanted to ask ppl if they had a similar experience... i used to get atleast 3-4 succesful OA101s in every 100 bomb crafting run i did earlier...sometimes even 6-8....this was on full condition but lately...
  18. Magnifico

71 ped esi

selling 71 ped esi... SB= 750% BO= 800%
  19. Magnifico

Hogglo hunting

hey guys..need a bit o advice again :) i have never hunted hogglos before...i finally have an armour setup which will allow me to survive there.... what would be the best gun/amp combo to use that doesnt require me to sell the car.....ie i mean below 1k i currently have a korss400 amped with...
  20. Magnifico

End of a QUEST

Finally it has happened....exactly 1 year after it started...i have finally managed to loot a decent complete set of armour by myself. The initial parts all came quickly it was the helmet that was troubling me....but i carried on asking the exas for it and after an year and a billion of their...
  21. Magnifico

Best Laptop for eu?

Hi peeps.. need a bit of advice. I need to buy a new laptop, as my old one is crapping out. Cant have a desktop i keep on shifting!(perils of the job). Which one is the best according to you all for playing EU?.... read a lot of other posts about all new laptops coming with vista and how crap...
  22. Magnifico

Looking for some Xeremite

hello guys.. i have recently looted a karma killer bp....and i am eager to make 1 for myself... problem is i just can find any xeremite at any price on the auction.....maybe some reseller has bought it all and is holding onto it to raise the price.... i dont want to start a buisness of making...
  23. Magnifico

M-Knight face gaurd and gloves

Buying Male Knight face gaurd and gloves.... Pm me with offers please Mags
  24. Magnifico

WOW...my biggest to date

nice armax.......especially since it was after i barely killed 2 providers who had mobbed me who didnt loot at all...so i was quite pissed also was 40 peds down in the hunt..and then..... Click to enlarge Click to enlarge could have done with some good items in such a big loot but who the hell...
  25. Magnifico

2 conseq globals

this is the first time i have ever had globals on 2 consequtive animals that ive hunted.... :eek: Click to enlarge Click to enlarge the gun is a Korss400....with around 76 peds left on it....just 2 questions 1)when i tried to use the gun it said that my skill in not enough to use it...
Back