Search results

1. Max Proteon

Question: 1 pec @ every repair

I have noticed that every time I repair an item, 1 pec it is substrated from my ped card :scratch2: Is this a bug or a feature?
  2. Max Proteon

Things you didn't know about Dung

Well now we have officially common dung hanging in trees and bushes so what's next? :yay: Click to enlarge
  3. Max Proteon

EU presented by Xover

I have found this interesting video presentation about EU on Xover.TV Enjoy :D
  4. Max Proteon

Awareness Skill

Right now we are ready for 2 new skills. Will be Awareness skill one of them ? What do you think ?
  5. Max Proteon

So, it is real ...

lol ...ppl please pay attention to what you tt : https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53264
  6. Max Proteon

Selling apt

Hi I am selling one of my apartments together with the items inside. Stard bid 1050 peds Buy Out 3500 peds @ Bilton Tower 2, 7 H Find me in Twin Peaks Mall auction, 3rd floor, for quick trade. GL Note: I reserve the right to chose the buyer and/or the end time of this sale.
  7. Max Proteon

Land area used for?

Well I couldn't access the info panels and I don't understand what this land is for. :scratch2: Do you have any idea about? Click to enlarge
  8. Max Proteon

I've got cable tv !

Well I guess I'm the 1st Entropian who who got cable tv :yay: I have subscribed, what are you waiting for? :D Click to enlarge
  9. Max Proteon

Riker UL 1 @ Feffoid

Today, I looted Riker UL 1 from a Feffoid, no big deal, but Riker UL 1 it is a CRAFTED L weapon ! So I wonder who crafted it? The feffoids? :laugh: Click to enlarge
  10. Max Proteon

Ambu old

Here is another ambu with small gift :D Click to enlarge
  11. Max Proteon

69 ..... but not sex ;-)

69 ..... but not sex :D Click to enlarge
  12. Max Proteon

Changed location ->changed my luck

Well as the title say, I changed location ->changed my luck :D Click to enlarge
  13. Max Proteon

Lol MA ...sunny day

Well we all know this funny art designed by MA but I don't recall that sunscreen oil beside this poor fella :rofl: Click to enlarge now check out the label, closer :laugh: Click to enlarge
  14. Max Proteon

Finaly we have a car !

Yeaaa baby, that's what I'm talkin' about :thumbup: I give you : Calmera Vision XTreme :D Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Now we need a gas station too :rofl:
  15. Max Proteon

B4 Vu

The last Ambu global b4 VU 8.7 :D Click to enlarge
  16. Max Proteon

Yet, another global

Ambu are still nice to me :D Click to enlarge
  17. Max Proteon

Ambu nice

..yet another Ambu : Click to enlarge
  18. Max Proteon

Voice Technology

Do you use voice thechnology when playing EU ?
  19. Max Proteon

Ambu young

Here it is one Ambu global :) Click to enlarge
  20. Max Proteon

IP Rights

Will we ever see something like this? ...Terms of Service agreement recognizes Participants' right to retain full intellectual property protection for the digital content they create in Entropia Universe, including avatar characters, clothing, items, objects and designs. This right is...
  21. Max Proteon

Sweet memories..

lol ... nice bug...sweet memories :D Click to enlarge
  22. Max Proteon

Mating Season started..

Did the mating season started for Ambu? Click to enlarge
  23. Max Proteon

Our Future Destination?

Can this be a future destination? Click to enlarge
  24. Max Proteon

Money Worries? Not anymore!

Money Worries? Depressed? VU 8.7 give you headaches? Well...now we have : Click to get it Enjoy EU at 100% :D
  25. Max Proteon

My 1st global

I've just found my 1st global and I didn't know how to take a screen in that time, so I used my mobile :rofl: Click to enlarge
Back