Search results

1. Rednexi

Selling: Blueprints & books

I would not like to feed these to TT, so here goes, starting at TT price, no buyout, ends at 09.09.2016 so one week from now. Winner can pm me here for details on the ingame barter. I have highlighted bps of value other than 0.01, and books. 2 Armor (Vol. I) 1 1.00 PED CARRIED 4 Basic...
  2. Rednexi

Selling: blueprints for sale, bulk-buyer gets cheep!

Hello! I have blueprints for sale. Some are in books, some are not, i am selling as a bulk the whole lot. Some have qr, some have not. Price should be cheap enough. :D Price includes the tt of the blueprint books. Auction ends 28.02 Sunday, 18.00 Calypso time. Books containing bps, are...
  3. Rednexi

Selling: Storage cleanout sale!

Hello! I am currently performing massive cleanout of my unused stuff, here are the bulks for sale. As you see i am selling my resettlement storage container as one bulk, which is the insides of my flat. There are some non-tt stuff in there too to sweeten teh deal! Sales will be going on till...
  4. Rednexi

HoF: camping of allos + mining a Hoffersson

Been camping allos for most of SGA, none luck with the items but all together some nice lootsies... Click to enlarge Heres my first mining globie, that also happened to be a HOF, my screencapture method was a bit un-orthodox, taking the pic with my trusty digicam...rolf! ;) After that i...
  5. Rednexi

Question: disbling wind & grass?

Hello you tech peeps. Is there a way of me to tamper with the settings-ce file to disable wind, and or grass, because when i am in a windy and or grassy terrain my fps drops like hell... Other areas - > fine. So if someone has found out how to do this, i would appreciate if you could share...
  6. Rednexi

Question: Anyone else shooting blanks? (screenshots)

Hello. I have a question to make. Anyone else having the same problem? Screenshots are blank when i printscreen, and go to paint and paste, voila! a blank screen full of blackness. Has worked this way so far, never had this problem before... Does autoscreener programs still produce valid...
  7. Rednexi

Help: will this run cry-tropia?

Yes, i know there are accurate specifications on EU website, but how can i put videocards in order which is better than other (unless i spend tzillion hours googling every video card). And i have totally dropped out of those processor specs also... :( So i am looking at one possible setup for...
  8. Rednexi

Achievement: one long term goal less

Wooo! 60 agility at last, actually few feeks old, didnt find the energy to post it... :silly2: Click to enlarge Reaching to coolness was supposed to be 2009 goal also, but after serendipity i switched from rifle to hg, so getting there is slow... i was at 2000 hg, now i just surpassed the...
  9. Rednexi

Selling: small mats sale bulk, cheep!

Small mat bulksale cheep! Bids away! :tiphat: 48 Azzurdite Stone 2 2.40 PED CARRIED 108% @ PE-auction 146 Belkar Ingot 45 2.70 PED CARRIED 115% @ PE-auction 147 Belkar Stone 1 0.02 PED CARRIED 115% @ PE-auction 156 Caldorite Ingot 55 28.05 PED CARRIED 118% @ PE-auction 176 Copper Ingot 20...
  10. Rednexi

Selling: Apt. cleaning sale! (economical recession mentor edition prices!)

A few small bulks sold from dusting in my apt.corners...under medium market price, avast resellers! :laugh: :deal: Quantities are small & for that reason prices too... Bids away ladies and gentlemen! :tiphat: Bulk 1 (leathaz&skinz): 10 Argonaut Skin 3 2.70 PED CARRIED 14 Armax Skin 2 2.00...
  11. Rednexi

Molisk camp-kill-myself

Been camping molisk for some time now, and accumulated a nice batch of molisk teeths in the process... Click to enlarge ...and a few globals more of the same camp... Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge My camping was only interrupted with Mayhem, and those pesky itumatroxes...
  12. Rednexi

Question: HUNTERS attention! Which group are you in?

Not sure, could be asked before, but lets ask again to be sure... Simple enough question, when hunting, and loot gets sticky,which of the next groups do you see your self in: Grinder = You bite the bullet, and hope for the best, and hof / globals to even it out, and accept the risk of a...
  13. Rednexi

Gsi!

at least that it was called when i looted one the last time... Now its ESI, i heard:laugh:, i was certain that i had been sweeped off the "ESI-looters-list" but whaddya know!, this one dropped from feff, silent globo it was... Click to enlarge Then some molisk grind results below, really...
  14. Rednexi

Selling: Bottom of storage clearance sale!

Crap for bulksale again starting at tt price! Bids away ladies and gentlemen! :tiphat: Now with added markup, and added stuff alltogether! 4 Advanced Cloth Extractor 4 0.04 PED CARRIED 5 Advanced Leather Extractor 11 0.11 PED CARRIED 6 Advanced Metal Extractor 8 0.08 PED CARRIED 64 Basic...
  15. Rednexi

Tragic loss of fruit...

Needless to say i was devastated... Click to enlarge thinking in my mind, that the greedy green spot there on the radar, biting his moist lips in to what should have been my papplons... :( But then, after the revival, like a lighting from the clear blue skies... Click to enlarge Seems i was...
  16. Rednexi

Double penetration...

...of the lootpool you perv! :whip: And with batman styley! :D Click to enlarge Click to enlarge batman style seem to be the new trend...
  17. Rednexi

After 2 day of "tissuttelu"

Insipired by Soderds TGIF thread, this is basically a: O.N.I.M = "Oh Noes Its Monday"-thread. Btw "tissuttelu" is Finnish and is loosely translated as "trying to drink alcohol responsibly and in civilised manner, but unable to control oneself, resulting in a good-old hangover" So who else has...
  18. Rednexi

Uber: First of everything...

Cant believe this :eek:, wasnt even hunting faux, this one blocked my way before reaching drones east of Jason...:yay: Glad i decided to take it down...:D Click to enlarge Click to enlarge I had lost all hopes of ever uber-ing, so this shocked me really badly! :eek: Like many have said...
  19. Rednexi

Question: Longest of longevities?

The true Seniors?, how can i get those users listed? There could be some obvious way of knowing this, so if someone knows let me know. I tried the members list, but the listing works only with activity rating, last visited, rep, or post count, which doesnt correlate with longevity. If theres...
  20. Rednexi

Molisk mincemeat

Hi again! Been camping the molisks for some time now, heres some fruits of that harvest. Click to enlargeClick to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Been hunting with eco mode on, but still managed to lose enough, so had to go back to opalo-hunting. Losing with opalo...
  21. Rednexi

Selling: Jumblesale!, starting @ TT !

Crap for bulksale again starting at tt price! Bids away ladies and gentlemen! :tiphat: Let the soon approaching christmas spirit get to you and bid like a looney! :hammer: 4 Advanced Cloth Extractor 3 0.03 PED CARRIED (TT+0.01 PED) 5 Advanced Leather Extractor 219 2.19 PED CARRIED (137.78%...
  22. Rednexi

HoF: Little dude with sharp fingas! :wootwoot:

Hohoo! Had 3 horrible runs with these little fellas, but decided to bite the bullet one more time, and glad i did! My second hof, and second Hof in a row, no globals in between. :eek: Still a HOF newbersson, could not catch the swirls again, was so confused with the different sound! :laugh...
  23. Rednexi

HoF: I beat the odds...

...and Hoffed! ... 1st. HOF, and that in itsefl is astounding, but Combi mature! :D Click to enlarge Missed the swirls, was so confused...:laugh: Click to enlarge And again wielding the trusty opalo, once i burned my korss400 & isis lr-whatever- with Feffs and ,my old hate mobs, argos, which...
  24. Rednexi

A dead merp perhaps...?

So whaddya think? Has MA some secret plan about expanding to IRL, and they have somehow managed to spawn merps IRL through some weird genetic experiment? Or is it just your average "chupacabra", is it a cat, a dog, perhaps a turkey? :D Throw in a wild guess... And no, ofcourse it is not an...
  25. Rednexi

Mister roboto

Well, after unlocking serendipity with mainly opaloing, i decided to treat myself with a bit of good-old-fashioned un-eco hunting. So i grabbed my trusty justy, and slapped its scope, A104, and lasers on and suited to my Vigi and headed out East from Jason to hunt drones. I have hunted drones...
Back