Search results

1. O

CryEngine ready ?

Hi I wounder how many of us EF members that already have a computer that will manage to run EU with the new cryengine2 with max settings :). I know that i am atlest ready :yay:and waiting with confidense. Intel Core2 DUO 3 GHZ 4 Ghz DDR2 Nvidia 8800GTS 500GB S-ATA WD16Mb And i only bought it...
  2. O

Chug´s Hideout

Hi I was watching some pictures on Entropia Universe Gallery and found a outpost that i havent been visiting yet. Could someone help me with the coords to the place, please ? I try to search on the forum, but i am sutch a forum noob :ahh: and couldent find the info:scratch2: Regards Omega
  3. O

Favorit handgun

Hi all I am a bit curius about what "middlevel" skilled people in handgun use for weapons. What weapon do you use as your primary handgun ? and why do you like it ? I am well aware of all the weapons that are out there, but i am still courius about at what level people tend to uprade and to...
  4. O

Power Fisting

Hi everybody :-) I feel veery noobich but........... I could need some advice:silly2: . I have started to skill PF lately to get my ava more in shape :D and could need some advice from more experienced people. My goal is to get to 3k in PF and i am atm around 800, using the TT stuff skilling on...
  5. O

Need HG tip

Hi I need some help here. I have 3,1k+ in handgun (and 3,3k+ in riffle) and have used laser all time. I would need some help in choosing the next hg for my level. I have used Omegaton 2870 till now, but not sure what to uppgrade to. I really like laser yeah i know :rolleyes: but still. Can...
Back