Search results

1. dreadi_dosh

Uber: Two biggest ubers loot ever in 2 weeks!

Gratz. Well deserved.
  2. dreadi_dosh

Buying: Master Coat (M) 100% all 3 Fields Textured !!Have Mats!!

As the title says.... I need someone who can Texture (Prancer) a Male Master Coat to 100% in all 3 fields. I have the Mats, I have the Coat, and I have PED for your services. Drop a message here or PM on here if you can do it. I'm not just gonna hand my mats over to anyone you need to be a...
  3. dreadi_dosh

Selling: Full Set Vampire (M) Armor

+150 send me a message ingame.
  4. dreadi_dosh

FYI: Noobs !!!! Lets HOF

Nice to see one of the big dogs giving back. Props to you.
  5. dreadi_dosh

Achievement: Full Mayhem armor set

Gratz bud looks dope!
  6. dreadi_dosh

Face tattoos

Super Badass face tattoo. I love the detail, It turned out way better than I expected. Highly Recommend and very friendly process start to finish!
  7. dreadi_dosh

Face tattoos

Could she make a Jellyfish for Male? I would definitely buy one.
  8. dreadi_dosh

Buying: Full Tiger M UL

Set Purchased. Thread can be closed.
  9. dreadi_dosh

Buying: Full Tiger M UL

Searching for a full set of Tiger Armor Male UL. I'd prefer a lower tier but I will buy a higher tier if reasonably priced. Post here if you have a set for sale or know someone who does, or send me a PM I will try and bump this up regularly until I find my set. Also I am paying in ALL PEDS. So...
  10. dreadi_dosh

Hooray for Entropia!

running around in my hot spot breifs. o_O
  11. dreadi_dosh

Modding

They at times can be a bit over-zealous with deleting people's replys and locking threads, but over all they keep the forums clean and filter out all the useless banter and bashing of the game/people within the game. Most humorous post stay up unless it is specifically bashing an individual or...
  12. dreadi_dosh

Achievement: Vampire pet finally saw daylight! (Dhampyre)

Gratz on the Tame. Very Nice Buffs!
  13. dreadi_dosh

How to open Christmas Strongboxes!!

Well that's one way to get a HOF. Gratz!
  14. dreadi_dosh

Uber: 30,0115.66 PED Crafting Abrer Not explosive No way !!! :D

Gratz bud!!! glad to see there's still HOFs other then explosives!!!!
  15. dreadi_dosh

What Floats your Musical Boat, At this Very Second :)

while my guitar gently weeps
  16. dreadi_dosh

What Floats your Musical Boat, At this Very Second :)

Emancipator go get yourself Emancipated. http://emancipator.bandcamp.com/album/seven-seas new album, free to listen.
  17. dreadi_dosh

Starkiller's Crimson Flights (Equus Travelling Service)

Excellent Service So I had a bit of an issue with my own personal Quad, and for some reason after getting shot down in space I couldn't spawn it on a Space Station or on Planet Calypso. I needed a quick round-trip flight to Ark and back. TPed to Twin Peaks, and Starkiller was right there...
  18. dreadi_dosh

Racist remark apology

I'm sorry, but lets be honest here, damn near anybody who plays EU is most certainly not in a gang and does not live in "The Hood" The closest thing micjack has ever been in comparable to a gang is his gang of high school buddies who spray paint dicks on peoples houses and sell dime-bags of...
  19. dreadi_dosh

Calling out to the Entropia community

Epoxy Resin or not, you should shave the mustache and start working on the full beard. The Powers of the mustache are much too strong for mere mortals :bowdown: , and maybe have gotten to your head a bit? (possibly just the Epoxy Resin Booger) If the Epoxy Resin doesn't come off of the loose...
  20. Mustache Dosh

Mustache Dosh

$5 Mustache Rides
  21. dreadi_dosh

Achievement: Unlocked Intuition

Gratz Mayne! Lots of Rk5 and Welding Wire :eyecrazy:
Back