Search results

1. dreadi_dosh

Buying: Master Coat (M) 100% all 3 Fields Textured !!Have Mats!!

As the title says.... I need someone who can Texture (Prancer) a Male Master Coat to 100% in all 3 fields. I have the Mats, I have the Coat, and I have PED for your services. Drop a message here or PM on here if you can do it. I'm not just gonna hand my mats over to anyone you need to be a...
  2. dreadi_dosh

Buying: Full Tiger M UL

Searching for a full set of Tiger Armor Male UL. I'd prefer a lower tier but I will buy a higher tier if reasonably priced. Post here if you have a set for sale or know someone who does, or send me a PM I will try and bump this up regularly until I find my set. Also I am paying in ALL PEDS. So...
  3. dreadi_dosh

East Coast, USA Players?

So straight to the point, who all here on PCF and in EU Lives on the East Coast of the United States? I played EU WAAAYYYY back (2004) when it was still PE . Took a long break and came back a few months ago, falling back in love with the game I fell in love with nearly a decade ago :yay:. I...
  4. dreadi_dosh

Buying: Nemesis (M,UL) FULL SET

Im looking to buy a FULL SET of Nemesis Male UL. I have made a few inquires on here but most people have seemed to Bluff on me (one I didn't see the message, my own fault :mad:) If Anyone is selling a FULL SET of Nemesis please PM me on here with your asking price, I will pay in ALL PEDS...
Back