Search results

1. Hoekie

SGA item

Hello all, yesrday i looted this nice pare of Salamander foot gaurd, SGA (F) from a boorum. :wtg: Now the question is, what is the markup on this nice pare of shoes ?
  2. Hoekie

Selling: Salamander Feet UL (F)

Selling Salamander Feet UL (F) TT = 39.26 PED SB = TT + 700 BO = TT + 800
  3. Hoekie

HoF: Fef Outcast

Was looking for a bunny but got this one instead :) No, I am not complaining ;) :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:
  4. Hoekie

HoF: Simple HOF

This time i was lucky with the simple stuff :yay:
  5. Hoekie

Achievement: unlocked Wounding

After getting combat sense not so long ago, i was close to wounding. well here it is :)
  6. Hoekie

Nice run on formidons :)

had a great run on the formidons yesterday
  7. Hoekie

Unlocked Combat Sense :)

Like the title says, I got combat sense :yay:
  8. Hoekie

Manequin pad looted :)

Hello all, Got this nice present in my loot window from a armax cow old :) only if i know what to do with it ;)
  9. Hoekie

RSS feeds dont work correctly ?

Is it just me or does the RSS feeds dont work correctly anymore ? http://hall-fame/115943-6-387-pearl-hof.html the link seems to miss entropiaforum in the beginning. anyone else have this problem ?
  10. Hoekie

Delta Force Elite reached TOP 50 !!

Only 8 days after the soc Delta Force Elite was created We reached the Top 50 of most skilled soc ingame :yay: We are now @ nr 47. but we will climb the ranks ;) Look out here we come ;) We are so proud :wtg: (Delta Force Elite is a sister soc of Delta Force)
  11. Hoekie

Selling unlimited HL6

Selling unlimited HL6 SB: +21k BO: +26k (TT=4060) Stats are found on entropiawiki.com Contact me if you are interested. Happy bidding. Eck uHh
  12. Hoekie

All kind of Oils in the loot windows

Had a great run yesterday :yay::yay: hunting Esto and Allo south of linden district within half a hour i globald 5 times (persenal best here :cool:) after the allo and esto's i hunted some argo's and yes 2 more globals
  13. Hoekie

Just some globals :)

had a nice run on the argo :)
  14. Hoekie

Fef warrior 10K+

Highest for me yet :) If you dont count the markup for the Isis HL6 :) :yay:
  15. Hoekie

PC: Unlimited Isis HL6

Heya all, What is a this gun worth ? (Looted it from a bull old) stats are on entropedia ;) Any ideas or offers ? Interested in buying the gun PM a offer if the price is right i might sell Regards, Eck uHh
  16. Hoekie

Armax Bull Old + Unlimited Isis HL6

Was on my way to the blue zone west of hades when this bull crossed my way :yay::yay: Blow me right from my chair :wtg: Any ideas on the price for this gun ?
  17. Hoekie

PC - Geotrek AL21 Canis (L) Blueprint (L)

Whant to know what tis BP is worth. It looks like a real nice gun :) Remaining attempts 40 Level 6 BP Materials: 17 simple II plastic ruds 16 Geotrek super alloy bullstock 23 supper alloy Mountings 25 solar 6V gel batteries Geotrek Canis gun PE WIKI -...
  18. Hoekie

If only Banger didnt need the ...

A soc mate of mine. Not to name him by name, so i call him B. Wanted some Thyroid glad oil. :/ The 4th is a winner :)
  19. Hoekie

Pc: Esi 66 Ped

What would you think a 66PED ESI is worth? So anybody any idea ?
  20. Hoekie

cave sap global + argo

I was wondering, where do people use cave sap for?
  21. Hoekie

this counts as a global :)

went out mining when i hit a abundant XIII blau, it was excecly 50 peds :) so its a global
  22. Hoekie

My second Uber :)

Almost a year playing PE/EU and I get my second Uber Was starting to craft a 101 ore amp. Second click, bang swirls 1279 peds hof The BP is a 102 (L) with 18 clicks on it :) What a lucky day
  23. Hoekie

Fef warrior made my first Uber

I was looking to loot a Kross 400. So went west of Fury. I shot a few fefs till this one came along :) This is my first uber :) almost a year playing
  24. Hoekie

Nice loot window :)

After some time looking for a decent loot, finally ther was a global :) 144 PED Berry Stalker with nice a nice loot window Click to enlarge
  25. Hoekie

Nice loor windows :)

Tought i post my 3 globals from past week here. The one at the rt was unexpected :) My disiple finist the Bristel we got a nice loot window :) The berry stalker got a nice loot window too. Click to enlargeClick to enlarge
Back