Search results

1. W

Selling: Land Area: Sentosa's Reach on Planet Arkadia

Features: 2 x Mutated Madana DNA Teleporter Very Low Cost to upkeep DNA (approx 7.5 PED per day lowest maturity) Housing Estate Deed: (Arkadia Land Area 4 Estate) Land Area Deed: (Sentosa's Reach Property Deed) Permanent Global Naming The mob that's on the land. Here's some of the Ores and...
  2. W

Selling: eMINE (M) T2.99

Selling my full set of eMINE (M) for tt+3.5k. Current tt is 63.35 PED.
  3. W

Selling: Emik X5 Tier 8

Had this gun for many years and it is now time to move on. Selling for tt+20k (will be at low tt). This gun is perfect for Mayhem cat 6 and can also be used in cat 7. Provided some detailed images below:
  4. W

Sentosa Reaches For Fortune - Hunting Event

Here is a chance for Sentosa's Reach to change your virtual life. All you have to do kill mutated madanas to reach for the fortune. Hunting tax is only 3.88%. There is also a TP located on the land (14845, 32276). Join discord for quick updates, to contact me, and to register teams. Ways to...
  5. W

Stalker Mutation Outbreak - Event

I accidently mixed my fertilizer with the DNA and didnt realize there was an ancient Arkadian powder in a container that fell in and now we have an outbreak of Mutated Madanas Stalkers. To cull the monstriosities can all available hunters help kill the Mutated Madanas . Rewards will be given...
  6. W

Selling: Lion Helmet T3 and Shins T2

Selling only the Helmet and Shin Guards. Helmet Tier 3 for TT + 1.2k Shins Tier 2 - SOLD
  7. W

Sentosa Reaches For Fortune - Mining Event

Sentosa Reaches For Fortune - Mining Event No regestrations required. All you have to do is get your first Global or HoF tracked on EntropiaLife or posted on the event discord. Join discord for quick updates and to contact me. Ways to reach for fortune: Global / HoF Value Prize...
  8. W

Sentosa's Reach - Mega Loot & Paid Globals

Hello Universe! Check out these Mutated Madana (Youngs - Guardians) on Arkadia. Stab : 30%, Cut : 30%, Acid 40% EntropiaWiki I have been in the game since 2004 and have decided to purchase my first land. To kick things off I want to start off with this HUGE event on Arkadia! The Mega Loot...
  9. W

Sentosa's Reach - Mega Loot & Paid Globals

Hello Universe! Check out these Mutated Madana (Youngs - Guardians) on Arkadia. Stab : 30%, Cut : 30%, Acid 40% EntropiaWiki I have been in the game since 2004 and have decided to purchase my first land. To kick things off I want to start off with this HUGE event on Arkadia! The Mega Loot...
  10. W

Selling: Either Bulk or Individual (Google doc)

Please check out my google doc. I have grouped some items to be sold in bulk. Please also send me offers! I have prices for the following groups: Items Group 1: 150% Items Group 2: 103% Items Group 8: 110% Items Group 9: 102% Since I have so many items, there might be some stuff on there...
  11. W

Selling: Extractors

Selling bulk extractors. Give me some offers. Quantities are as of now and will be slightly higher as I am continuously hunting. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cCnIWwRgG1zQN23bKiXMqcLkiK_1ZncdNIHkeNAa7Wk/edit?usp=sharing
  12. W

Selling: Tier Components, Socket Components, Various Enhancer Components, Wood, Hides/Skins, Various Robot Parts, Paint, Extractors

Here's a google doc of the stuff I have for sale. Will sell in bulk or individual.Warning! Lots of items! https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qxNht1xS452mhU1cwAWyAGkZfEo6RxiZIzRbI0rmC4w/edit?usp=sharing
  13. W

Selling: WTS or WTT S & B Ardenner 40 and Imp Fi/Ra/Co Cause together as a package

Sold!! Time to look for a gun.
  14. W

Selling: Salamander Armor Set (M)

Selling Salamander set (M) The harness and foot are SGA. All other pieces are the standard. Want to make a quick sale on all reasonable offers. Please PM offers.
  15. W

Selling: Calypso Land Deeds

Selling 36 Calypso Land Deeds for 1420 each. I would like to sell them all in one transaction if possible.
  16. W

Selling: Time to do a little cleaning. Everything must go in bulk!

Selling a few things in bulk to raise funds for wedding. ended early decided to sell early
  17. W

?Crystal Palace Mercenary Recruitment Advisory?

What's going on here?? :confused:
  18. W

Selling: Crystal Palace Booth 12

I am selling my booth which has 30 item points. This is booth 12 on Crystal Palace. Please send me offers.
  19. W

Selling: Manufacture Electronic and Mechanical Equipment skills

Manufacture Electronic Equipment 31.86 @ 3100% Manufacture Mechanical Equipment 6.82 @ 2600%
  20. W

Buying: Calypso Land Deeds

Paying 990 each.
  21. W

UL p5a

I would like to know the value of the UL p5a. Please give me some realistic responses and provide some justification for the MU that you are giving. Thanks everyone!
  22. W

Selling: Male Vigilante armor 7 pieces

Please sent me offers. All parts are tier 0.
  23. W

Selling: Collection of blueprints

This package will be great for new crafters. I separated these by type. Some of these blueprints are 100QR and some have some other number of QR so its all mixed in here. There are also some L blueprints. I would like to sell this as a whole package. Please submit any offers to my pm box and...
  24. W

Would like to check the price on this collection of blueprints.

Separated the blueprints by type. Some of these blueprints are 100QR and some have some other number of QR so its all mixed in here. There are also some L blueprints. I would like to have a price check on my collection of blueprints please. Thanks! Advanced Feedback Panel Blueprint 0.01 PED...
  25. W

Selling: Full Nemesis M

Selling for TT+1100. Complete set seven pieces.
Back