Search results

1. Anhithe

Audited CLD revenue

Hi Calypso Team, I was looking at the audited revenue on the website and comparing the payout on the CLD tracker and it doesn't seem to match. Apologies if my figures are wrong but it doesn't seem to add up. These are the figures on the website versus the numbers in the CLD tracker on the...
  2. Anhithe

Selling: Selling CLDs

All CLD reserved\sold Thanks Ant.
  3. Anhithe

Buying: Generic Fuses

Buying generic fuses, drop me a PM with your price and qty :) Ant
  4. Anhithe

testing

testing testing testing testing
  5. Anhithe

Ul 103 oa

One of only two in game as far as I know, Skull has the other one. Thinking about selling, so what's it worth? Thanks Ant
  6. Anhithe

Selling: Weapons BPs

Selling some stuff to raise PED, if anyone wants anything let me know, it's not an auction: Svempa S60 BP - QR 1 +700 PED M1A BP - QR 46 +450 PED Prosecutor M35 QR 1 +400 PED Prosecutor M15 QR 1 +400 PED I will put all in my shopkeeper in Emerald Lake LVL 2 #04 L (Peddlers), if anyone...
  7. Anhithe

Selling: SELLING PA Mall shop Large, IMP 21, Riley BP, OA 103 BP and stuff

Selling some stuff to raise PED, if anyone wants anything let me know, it's not an auction: PA Mall Large Shop - Floor 2 #04 - removed to put on auction IMP 21 Defender - removed to put on auction Fire Forge BGH 4400 M - removed to put on auction OA 103 BP QR 51 - removed to put on auction...
  8. Anhithe

Ant's Rich

Don't normally post these but this one felt good. Dedicated to my wife Kendra who encourages the gambler in me!!!! https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/5/8/8/2/ants_rich.jpg Apologies if this is messed up haven't a clue what I'm doing
  9. Anhithe

Flights To CP

Looking for Convenient Flights to CP............ I am offering my services as a pilot for flights to CP only. This service would probably suit someone in Europe as I will be available for flights once the kids are in bed, usually between 21:00 - 24:00 GMT Weekdays. Weekends I will be online a...
  10. Anhithe

My Sign Keeps disappearing!!!!

Does anyone know if signs can be placed on the side of hangars??? I keep trying and it disappears so I have to climb on the roof to get it back. Thx
  11. Anhithe

Buying Blue Zone Hangar

What the title says, if you have one you'd like to sell please pm or post. Thx
Back