Search results

1. Sircus

Communication and Development Roadmap

Cant you outsource these programing modules to cheap Indian labor who will program these functions for you? I sense a serious lack of in-house programers with the work you will be taking on.
  2. Sircus

Will you go invisible when we have new chat system?

Its probably perfect when you want to do instances
  3. Sircus

FYI: 40 Business days for withdrawal - has come and gone...

Im sure someone will sue when they go bust for advertising it as a withdraw. I hate to see you guys using this word. This is not at all what happens. MA offers a service called Buyback peds. This service is not in any way connected to the word withdraw. Withdraw implies you own something, you...
  4. Sircus

lol can't exit

Does the Gigabyte z87n have TPM? Any problem playing Entropia with Bitlocker enabled on the ssd?
  5. Sircus

Server Downtime for Release

:laugh: .
  6. Sircus

Question: Why use enhancers?

Yes, indeed. They dont work how I wrote. I want them to work like that. Edited my earlier post to make myself clearer. Thanks
  7. Sircus

Question: Why use enhancers?

Dont understand why MA didnt program it so it clearly states if an enhancer is used or new. New enhancers should always have 1000 uses and nobody would buy used enhancers with perhaps 40/1000 uses left. This is not how they work today but how I want them to work. (Clarification) Untill then...
  8. Sircus

Famous Entropians

Ah history! We had a different value system then. We always admire those who succed. Before (back a couple years), there was a very clear line between ubers and the rest. MA blatently favored ubers back then so everybody wanted to be one (uber) and looked up to people who was uber. Today with...
  9. Sircus

Afroman's Hunting Log @Entropia Universe 2013

Does the mu you get from the mobs cover the mu you spend?
  10. Sircus

That mob is to easy to kill :laugh:
  11. Sircus

FYI: Player's Notes vol. 1 - Hunting Loot Mechanics

Stefan, what is the lowest tt loot you can get from a longtooth? (Assuming its not a no loot or novas) Im guessing, 6 ped ish?
  12. Sircus

Question: Opinions wanted on buying skill or working for it.

Hmm, buy evade to reach lvl 20 prof standing. After lvl 20, evade doesnt improve your real evade very much. So no need to buy anymore. The SIB ladder is best for noobs, so dont buy any other skills.
  13. Sircus

When I hunted sumina a while back I think the best armor setup for them was phantom+6D or something. If you got the peds, a switch up there might help quite alot.
  14. Sircus

where to find dunkel plastix

Exactly. Think of it like this, you will get 1 hit of dunkel every 100 probes you drop if you use right equip in the right place. 1/100 is just an aproximate, could be 1/1000 but you get the point. The low hitrate makes it dam hard to map a dunkel area, thats for sure. The old mapped areas...
  15. Sircus

Strategic Investment Guide : Your In Game Guide to Financial Success in Entropia Universe

Nice venture. I belive that in alot of countries education costs money. Thats what I see your "guide" as. Nothing wrong with asking for peds for sharing this compacted knowledge that would take a hell lot longer to accumulate reading the forum or playing the game. Any serious new player with...
  16. Sircus

FYI: Player's Notes vol. 1 - Hunting Loot Mechanics

It would be better if you checked the different intervalls of min/max then use (x)10^1, (x)10^2, (x)10^3 multipliers. I hope this points you in a more accurate direction. Some seriously wrong conclussions being drawn about how regen affects loot in this debate.
  17. Sircus

MU Returns

Answer: Yes, its pointless. Dump everything that to tt machine that cant be sold fast on orders and buy a cld to put in your storage instead. Why collect useless stacks of tt food with 105% mu in storage? The bound peds serves no purpose. You should probably look at it like this, every ped...
  18. Sircus

What Floats your Musical Boat, At this Very Second :)

Happy Hardcore version of Savior.
  19. Sircus

Moonlight Sculptor (Game-novel)

Ch 20 is up :)
  20. Sircus

Not worried about Diablo 3 anymore

The RMAH (Real money auction house) has been a succes so far. Alot of gear on sale on auction with a range of prices to 5€ and 250€. People are spending quite freely on it. Made back the cost of the game and a nice little profit of ~400€ :)
  21. Sircus

Annual Financial Report 2011

Magnus Götenfelt.... Well atleast its good to know the name of the guy I want to inspect my Financial Report. Just skimming the surface on how the land deeds work is not satisfying. Expected more from PwC. Some good things, some bad. Informative if nothing else. Worse are the things not said...
  22. Sircus

Could Diablo III bring more players to Entropia?

He, first major setback for Blizzard. Players figured out how to create gold and dupe items from auction. Its being used in mass. Exploit is so simple one has to cry at the programming skills. You sell a sword for 1m on auction. You turn back your desktop clock. The items nows shows as unsold...
  23. Sircus

I got the Diablo 3 Goldcard :)
  24. Sircus

Dont tell me Im the only one making a killing in gold atm? I stacked my storage full of pretty lvl 60 toys that I will sell for $ in 2 days.
Back