Search results

1. Vagem

why do prices stay high?

please, i don't mind being insulted as you are far from the first to insult me, but please if you're going insult me in my own languate at least have the decency to spell it right... i have no idea what you're trying to say with your comment. and for the record, i did not say anything to...
  2. Vagem

why do prices stay high?

dear, mr. boner now i know its really none of my business but....i have known loki for only a short time and he has been one of the most generous, informative and helpful players that i have ever met and i would consider him a friend even if he may have his stubborn frustrated moments... i...
  3. Vagem

currently offering my services and knowledge

i'd be glad to help you out! let me know when you'll be around via pm and we can set up a meeting hope you're not discouraged again! Vagem
  4. Vagem

saturday night bump
  5. Vagem

Looking for a good mentor

well first of all,welcome to EU and EF!! :D if you have not yet approved someone as your mentor i would like to ask you to look at my mentoring thread as i am currently accepting disciples, please pm me if you're interested thank you, vagem Edit: oops, forgot to add link...
  6. Vagem

why thank you arieas :) and yes i can help teach any disciple (or anyone else for that matter disciple or not) how to spot and avoid scam(mer)s. also, i can't make any promises, but i will put a good word in for a good disciple interested in joining my soc. if there are any questions about...
  7. Vagem

anyone in the least bit interested in my help??? friday night bump
  8. Vagem

Desiple Looking for a Mentor (Info inside =D)

please view my mentoring thread and pm me if you're interested https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34925 thank you and good luck, Vagem
  9. Vagem

just a bit of bumpity bump for the upcoming weekend
  10. Vagem

3d global same day

woot 3 in one day :D gratz!!! heh, i'm still looking for 2 in one day :P keep up the good work!
  11. Vagem

thats right...its my turn now...i'm offering my mentoring abilities to those that qualify. Well hello there, as i haven't had much luck with disciples, mainly they last no longer than a single night i thought i would post here to see if i can get some disciples who are serious about EU. But...
  12. Vagem

RDA unlocks at 29.5% min dmg (need to verify)

Click to enlarge as you can see...12.7 when i unlocked it, seems like a really really long time ago... but it seems that RDA does unlock at 29.5% min damage
  13. Vagem

Looting Armor Sets?

i like your idea...because i'm beginning to find myself in a similar situation. i would say gremlin is a great idea...although i'm not looking for a grem set, i've looted half the parts myself but unfortunately didn't keep them. from what i've looted: harness from a bristle, arms from atrax...
  14. Vagem

In July it was all goooood.

ubah gratzzzz i want my uber now!
  15. Vagem

life or death decision

i am now faced with a decision...i tend to hunt the same mobs over and over again until last night some ambulis (which i don't normally hunt) payed off for me! 100 ped within 2 mobs about 4 mobs apart. so i've decided to change it up a bit and narrowed my next hunt down to 2 mobs and since i'm...
  16. Vagem

buying high end starkhov

i got one to sell ya.... ...oh wait, i dreamed about one i could sell ya bump
  17. Vagem

My first uber hof

gratttzzzzzzzz now where's mine?
  18. Vagem

1st HoF birthday present

HAPPY BIRTHDAY from MA to YOU! wouldn't expect it often...but gratz anyway
  19. Vagem

Me and My HOF

oops... i'm sorry, i didn't mean for it to come out like i was complaining... ...just trying to make a bit of fun out of a "down period"
  20. Vagem

Drops from feff event

So with everyone killing off all the feffs from the planet, i was just wondering if any of the "uber" items dropped from any of the big cuddly fellas. Pe-wiki states that they drop things like angel parts, a mod merc, mod fap, and even a salamander harness. i know the likelyhood of these...
  21. Vagem

Me and My HOF

Good morning! Today marks three months since my hof has gone missing! I'm beginning to get worried because i haven't seen it in 3 months and i'm beginning to get worried about it. So if anyone happens to see my hof please tell it that i'm worried sick over here and it needs to come home. i...
  22. Vagem

my first mining glob :D

well, hello there as many of you may (or may not know) i spend 99.98% of my time in EU hunting and never really tried serious mining. So, as i was browsing through my soc's website i noticed that the soc leader is so generous that he would "train" potential miners...so i took him up on this...
  23. mining glob

mining glob

24. Vagem

Ama Gets Sumptin'

yay! gratz too bad i missed it... :(
  25. Vagem

Good Armor - Most Mobs

GHOST!!! if you have the peds slap a set of 2a on it. regardless of what some people say, the decay can be bad at times depending on what mob you hunt. somthing like traxes or troxes shouldn't be hunted alot if they're any bigger than young. but i take on mermoths up to alpha without a whole...
Back