Search results

1. Vagem

currently offering my services and knowledge

thats right...its my turn now...i'm offering my mentoring abilities to those that qualify. Well hello there, as i haven't had much luck with disciples, mainly they last no longer than a single night i thought i would post here to see if i can get some disciples who are serious about EU. But...
  2. Vagem

life or death decision

i am now faced with a decision...i tend to hunt the same mobs over and over again until last night some ambulis (which i don't normally hunt) payed off for me! 100 ped within 2 mobs about 4 mobs apart. so i've decided to change it up a bit and narrowed my next hunt down to 2 mobs and since i'm...
  3. Vagem

Drops from feff event

So with everyone killing off all the feffs from the planet, i was just wondering if any of the "uber" items dropped from any of the big cuddly fellas. Pe-wiki states that they drop things like angel parts, a mod merc, mod fap, and even a salamander harness. i know the likelyhood of these...
  4. Vagem

Me and My HOF

Good morning! Today marks three months since my hof has gone missing! I'm beginning to get worried because i haven't seen it in 3 months and i'm beginning to get worried about it. So if anyone happens to see my hof please tell it that i'm worried sick over here and it needs to come home. i...
  5. Vagem

my first mining glob :D

well, hello there as many of you may (or may not know) i spend 99.98% of my time in EU hunting and never really tried serious mining. So, as i was browsing through my soc's website i noticed that the soc leader is so generous that he would "train" potential miners...so i took him up on this...
  6. Vagem

advise wanted

[please do not view this as a complaining thread] well hello there readers. as i sit here way past my bedtime thinking about my future in EU, i believe that i have come to somewhat of a crossroads. for the past week or so i have seen some dramatic decline in loots that i have been receiving...
  7. Vagem

3 letters: R, D, A!

as the title reads i have finally unlocked RDA and here's the proof. Click to enlarge and here are some skills for those of you who are wondering when RDA will come for you here's an idea... Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge yay! now i...
  8. Vagem

EU makes you crazy???

So as i logged on today, i saw a fellow socmate at zeus, now i knew that loki was crazy, but here's the proof. Click to enlarge when i went to meet him at the stable, he was tapdancing on top of the salesman there in his PoE armor! and when he wasn't in his exclusive armor... Click to...
  9. Vagem

thanks MA for the going away gift :)

so, after laying waste to hundreds of berys N of Zeus and after 200 peds spent on those chickens, nothing was out of the ordinary, loot was ok, some big loots and lots of no loots...after 13k ammo used on berys i decided to see how my pals the corns were doing around there..after only a few...
  10. Vagem

may be looking for a new soc

well, as the title reads, i may be looking for a new soc. my main reason for leaving CoL (Cirlce of Legends) is the lack of active participants. our leader has recently dropped off the planet and no one has seen her in about a month, other than that there are about 4 active members. I'm...
  11. Vagem

big loss today :(

sorry, i feel the need to vent and i figured EF would be a good place so today has been quite the bad day: I went out on a big hunt today with ~50k ammo hunting trox young-prov and exa guardian-stalker hoping to get some skill and maybe some nice loots. thats where i made my first mistake...
  12. Vagem

weeee traxie global :)

after a day of long hard work over at trax park filling the loot pool to the brim with hundreds of peds a nice provider decided to reward me with this Click to enlarge for those of you who wonder, the rifle in the loot is a bravo shortly after i managed to loot 2 sets of gremlin arms, a fap5...
  13. Vagem

weeeeeeee first crafting global

hmm, now my question on how such a small value item can global crafting has finally been answered :) its not much, but i'll take what i can get Click to enlarge
  14. Vagem

S: Full Vigi M & 3B plate set

as the title says, i'm selling my vigi M & 3B set...i bought them at outrageously above market price last week in order to fight the robot menace but little did i know, the very next day the robots would be gone :( now i have no more significant spawns to fight so i'm putting them up for sale...
  15. Vagem

College?

hey all! is there any other college students out there who would much rather be playing PE/EU than doing the thousands of hours of work that they've been putting off all semester so they could play? because thats exactly the situation that i'm in :( which is why i haven't been logged in that...
  16. Vagem

Pricecheck! Loughlin Masher 1&2 (L)

I recently obtained 2 Loughlin Masher 2 (L)s and 1 Masher 1(L) as part of a deal for a bp... BUT, when i offered 320% (or 500 ped) for the full (or near full...156.30ped) Masher 2, i think someone laughed at me...going by PeAuction prices, the LM2 is 324% just wondering if that's completely...
  17. Vagem

Nice BP i looted is on the auction block!

For all you crafting junkies out there, i've decided to sell a bp i looted this afternoon. Click to enlarge Loughlin Cutter One BP (L) with 83 clicks up for sale! i'll start the bidding at 850ped. I think that sounds fair: PeAuction says 105966% making it worth 879.82 by its standards...
  18. Vagem

Silent HOF? please help

So, i was skilling on some jesters today after acquiring some peds for materials from a 300+ ped global when this came up. Click to enlarge LOUGHLIN CUTTER BP (L) i didn't think anything of it at first until i couldn't find a place for it in my book (i know i know, you don't have to call me a...
  19. Vagem

Bery Fun and MORE!

Well, it hasn't been a while since i received my last HOF so i was excited when this nice Bery Provider came my way :D Click to enlarge No loot messages were abundant this afternoon while i hunted berys in my favorite bery spot. At first, i couldn't find my nice spawn but soon i found the...
  20. Vagem

just an inquery on powerfists

Lately i've been looting a whole bunch of crushos from the bery's i've been hunting and i began using one just for the hell of it and to skill some melee. it seems to me as though powerfists should cause some more damage. are there any "uber" (or relatively powerful) powerfists around?? it...
  21. Vagem

generous Argo Guardian 718

Shortly after logging in today, i found myself a nice argo guardian :) Was just chatting with some soc-mates about their hof and how i haven't gotten any decent hunting loots lately. (can you say 'ironic') their HOF is right below mine team ROVPOK :D. My second HOF on an argo in a row. second...
  22. Vagem

Nice 2nd day of mining (so far)

Hello everyone, my PE just crashed and thought i'd post this while i had my face pulled away from the game. So, yesterday i finally finished my discipleship with Demonikos, yay! 2k rifles! but my pe life felt incomplete...so i decided to begin mining. Taking the advice from my soc leader...
  23. Vagem

What to do now???

So i came into some money recently, via HOF see thread https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21332 sooo, i have 1.3k ped and i don't know what to do with it. i was thinking probably buy me some ghost armor. if thats the case, i will have rascal, knight/shogun, then ghost...
  24. Vagem

Suber n00b strikes again!

Today began as possibly the worst day ever. No one would buy any of my wares in PA, but i got over that quickly. Then i went out and made some repairs to my rascal and 2a plates and bought 10k ammo. With this i went on a soc hunt NE caravan for some big corns. absolutely nothing...anywhere...
  25. Vagem

coincidence? or effect of deposit?

Coincidence? or effect of depositing? i'll tell the story then let you decide. Today i decided that i needed to deposit...but before i did, i tried to do everything in my power to avoid spending more than i already have. unfortunately, with repair expenses and near complete lack of ammo, i...
Back