Search results

1. Mikass

FYI: Mining on Monria

Several players told me they were unaware about the particularities of mining on Monria so I've decided to create this thread. Some of the important things a miner needs to know: Monria mining uses the FOMA/Hell mining logic with fewer but larger deposits as compared to regular mining areas...
  2. Mikass

FYI: Bitcoin deposits are now available

Entropia might not be the first MMO to accept Bitcoin, but it certainly made the top 10 list following this news:
  3. Mikass

FYI: The Shub Uber Challenge

The first avatar or team to hit the highest Shub HOF starting today 2014-11-11 16:00 UTC until 2014-12-31 23:59 UTC wins 300 Monria Tokens. Check the event thread for more info.
  4. Mikass

Selling: Some pets

2 Ancient Daikiba Pet 1 0.00 PED CARRIED 3 Ancient Daikiba Pet 1 0.00 PED CARRIED 4 Ancient Daikiba Pet 1 0.00 PED CARRIED 5 Ancient Snablesnot-Female Strong Pet 1 0.00 PED CARRIED 6 Ancient Snablesnot-Male Pet 1 0.00 PED CARRIED 7 Ancient Snablesnot-Male Strong Pet 1 0.00...
  5. Mikass

FYI: New Monria - Calypso TP & Calypso pets

There is now a one way Monria - Calypso 7 PED fee teleport option. Traders can now engage more directly with miners and hunters on Monria. Both Ancient and Calypso type pets can be used on Monria.
  6. Mikass

Selling: Blueprints with some QR level

Taking offers on the following BP pack 21 Basic Auxiliary Socket Blueprint 1 0.86 PED Component (Vol. I) (104) 23 Basic Bearings Blueprint 1 0.74 PED Component (Vol. I) (104) 32 Basic Filters Blueprint 1 0.64 PED Component (Vol. I) (104) 38 Basic Nuts Blueprint 1 1.00 PED...
  7. Mikass

FYI: Scheduled ore buying on Monria (Monday - Sunday)

Scheduled ore buying on Monria (Monday - Sunday) Pinthas Schmenke Dorian Weekdays (Monday to Friday) 00:00 - 02:30 MA time Weekend (Saturday to Sunday) 17:00 - 2200 MA time Onyar Lorden PSS Weekdays (Monday to Friday) 01:00 - 03:00 MA time Weekend (Saturday to Sunday) 01:00 - 05:00 MA time...
  8. Mikass

Selling: Misc items & 9 Monria shares (9% stake)

Selling various items and 9 Monria shares (9% stake) edit: 8 shares left/8% stake left for sale (covered partially by collateral) asking 400k for the whole lot Price is negotiable. I will entertain all serious offers. I've had some requests from people willing to reserve shares until they...
  9. Mikass

FYI: [Steam] Monria Ranked 7th out of 1,499 Games In Greenlight

Here is a little status update, in case you were wondering about Monria's Steam progress. Support from the Cthulhu Mythos fans has been great so far. Don't forget to vote for us if you haven't already! *fixed image link
  10. Mikass

Entropia the first MMO to accept Bitcoin?

I've been following a recent Twitter exchange between the father of the RPG&MMO genre Richard Garriot and a popular Bitcoin internet radio show "Let's talk Bitcoin" Here is the exchange between the two (the msg exchange starts at the bottom): Now, wouldn't it be nice to see Entropia...
  11. Mikass

Info: Monria general information

Hi everyone, I'd like to address here some of the points mentioned in a recent thread, which contains misinformation and inaccuracies. Geography - Craters & caves There are three (3) large craters on Monria and four (4) caves, including one uncharted hidden cave. The craters are very miner...
  12. Mikass

Selling: 40 CLDs

21 left price: 1450 feel free to add me to FL in-ingame: Masak Mikass Keer
  13. Mikass

Selling: Shopkeeper

taking offers on female shopkeeper
  14. Mikass

Monria is back online

Monria is now back online. Feel free to login. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the downtime. Everyone who lost mining claims due to server downtime should file support cases to resolve this issue. Check here for further information.
  15. Mikass

FYI: Event: Monria 30 Seconds Trailer

Hi everyone, We are in need of a short Monria trailer and wish to involve the community in this exciting endeavour. The best 30 seconds Monria trailer wins an apartment. Get creative and deliver a cool short Monria trailer that would best fit our theme. The event will start on launch and end...
  16. Mikass

FYI: Monria known issues and bugs

Hi everyone, The good news is Monria will most likely launch today, if no last minute unexpected issues arise. The bad news is there are some issues and bugs we want you to know about. These bugs and issues will be resolved by a patch coming in approximately one week after initial launch...
  17. Mikass

Selling: CLDs

1525/cld ............................
  18. Mikass

Sweden has safest EU banking system atm

Some interesting new developments happening in the banking system right now just made Sweden safest EU country to hold your savings. This is good news for Entropia. :) source: http://www.cnbc.com/id/100847574
  19. Mikass

Question: What kind of mobs you like to hunt and why?

pick some poll options(multiple choice poll) and/or leave a comment
  20. Mikass

FYI: Monria revealed

http://www.gamasutra.com/view/pressreleases/192083/Virtual_Moon_in_Entropia_Universe_Auctioned_for150000.php Other sources: http://www.gamepolitics.com/2013/05/10/entropia-universe-player-buys-moon-150k#.UY2hiU2au00...
  21. Mikass

Buying: CLDs

Looking to buy some at fair market prices.
  22. Mikass

Melee amps

Melee amps were promised a while back. Would you like to see some ingame or not really?
  23. Mikass

Recent Entropia trailer

Does anyone know any recent Entropia trailer or interesting short video? Most of the stuff I've found is old and outdated.
  24. Mikass

Feffox caves

There's some rep coming for anyone who posts some cool screenshots of these feffox caves. Anyone?
  25. Mikass

Buying: CLDs

looking for 30+ at around 1350
Back