7. Dan59

Buying: WTB full/er ESI

nice thank you !
  8. Dan59

bump
  9. Dan59

As the title says buying full or partialy full - empty skill implants. PM me
  10. Dan59

Selling: ...

bump
  11. Dan59

bump
  12. Dan59

bump
  13. Dan59

bump
  14. Dan59

Bump
  15. Dan59

16. vain

vain

17. Dan59

Suggestion: Accounts on forum should have mandatory 'avatar name' field filled.

There are games with forums that you cant register in any other way than with game log in. Lock or ban from game result in automatic ban from forum too. Being in war with forum ego kid bot script with moderator power will not ban you from game except if you insist with insults. IN case you have...
  18. vol

vol

19. vol

vol

20. bm

bm

21. swo

swo

22. adsf

adsf

23. Dan59

LIVE forum listings

I guess truth about actual state of game with over one million registered users in period of 15 years and unknown number of actual active accounts with story of $400 million USD per year in user to user transactions was not enough convincing to lure new software developers in entire mentioned...
  24. Dan59

FYI: Smilgs hunting log - 2016 and beyond

I don't believe that MA take bank loan to give it as 7% loot increase to players. Introduction of looter profession i see like a nerf where gameplay became more expensive till you max all looter related skills and become efficient as you were before nerf. Once average player population max it...
Back