Search results

1. alh

Selling: 298 bottles of tax free booze (Sjoeblom champagne)

These have matured for a few years now in my specially controlled wine cellar. Now they must go. Probably worth a fortune by now, this aged fine wine. Or at least 250 ped I figure. whaddyasay? To make it interesting, lets make it a 5 day auction, ending on July 31, 23:59 MA time. Give me 303...
  2. alh

Selling: 50 Atrax Leather, 300 Ped TT @ 110%

Found this pile of atrax leather in my storage, and I don't need it. Anyone wants it?
  3. alh

Question: Are you teleporting more now then before VU10?

Just checked the Mind Essence volume and price graphs, and found that we now are at the same volume and price as before VU10, even without any other MF then teleporting. So either people are teleporting more then before, or there is more people around... Or teleporting was so predominant that...
  4. alh

Selling: Jaguar Foot Guards (F)

A droka was nice enough to drop me a pair of Jaguar foot guards. Unfortunately they are a bit too petite for my size 13 feet. So I'm selling them :) One pair of unlimited Jaguar Footguards (F). Who wants them? SB: +800 BO: +1100 Running 7 days from this edit.
  5. alh

Support is great!

With all the support bashing going on, I just want to say I love it :) In my current support case about excessive crashes I get fast, accurate and very professional replies to my issues. Peace :smoke:
  6. alh

Mind Essence supply & demand

machine crafting away, I was bored, browsed the auction and run some numbers on ME. Its about 3 weeks since tp chips were re-enabled, without sweating, so now we run on our collective ME reserve. I'm curious how big it is... We have now spend nearly 4 million ME, just from teleporting alone...
  7. alh

Question: Latest Posted Posts in cp.

Sorry if this has been noted before but... In the User Control Panel, there is a tab named "Posts". It lists "Latest Posted Posts", but it seems to only count the first post by me in the threads. If I post new posts in a thread I have already posted in, it does not show up in the list. Is this...
  8. alh

Let it rock Video entries - how to win

Ok... I just felt like there is time to give some some hints here in the video competition. Without pointing anyone out, there seems a lot of people has misunderstood what its about. The size of the prizes seems to have made people a bit too dizzy with excitement. MA has three reasons to make...
  9. alh

BIG bots at Echidna!

Hey! I just encountered this army... well, my soc mate Riker did while trying to avoid the bots :D They've landed just West of Echidna! Up to Warlock 07! Also some small stuff like Trooper 04 and Legionaire 05 come and get them! Click to enlarge Too big for me unfortunately.. except the...
  10. alh

more transmissions

Got this just now... (about 13:20 ma time) Couldn't decode it with the online decoder... maybe they changed key? Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  11. alh

PoE armor, full set

Considering this soon will soon be a hot issue for 15 lucky players... And because its nice to have a figure to dream about while crushing those bots... What do you think a full PoE armor set be worth now after the event, with 20 of them in game? A very exclusive armor with very nice stats...
  12. alh

Unanimated botship :(

Everyone seems to see nice animated botships, with fire and everything... I just see a totally stationary ship, just like in the wild... no fire, no flapping no nothing... :( Are there anyone else with my problem? havn't met anyone yet... Have Vista and a 7600GT with 256MB ram, and every...
  13. alh

Selling: Mind Essence, 181.9% including tax @ ERX, Twin Mall

Major price cut again, to keep up with the market... Now I'm a bit under again :) All piles set at 180%, with tax added its approx 181.9% depending on pile size Piles of 250,500,1k,2k,5k,10k as usual
  14. alh

Buying: 1111 Beacon, 35 Ped (Hard)

As the title says, I'd like to buy a "hard" 35 ped beacon. Tell me what you want for it, and if I like the price I'll buy it :) Its for personal use for our soc, ran one last weekend, was loads of fun :yay:
  15. alh

Selling: Mind Essence, from 187% including tax @ ERX, Twin Mall 3rd floor

:yay: A new price cut on the Mind Essence! :yay: Now at a new low of 187% + tax for pilesizes 250, 500, 1k, 2k and 5k (about 189% including tax) 10k piles goes for 187% including tax! (almost like tax free! :cool:) save by buying more! Available 24/7, Always well stocked! (Currently over...
  16. alh

Selling: Mind Essence, 192%+tax @ ERX, Twin Peaks Mall!

Now even cheaper Mind Essence at ERX on 3rd floor, Twin Peaks Mall! :yay: Always a big stock of piles in sizes 250, 500, 1k, 2k, 5k and 10k! All priced at 192% + the 2.5% shop tax. Because of rounding errors, price comes out at between 194.0% and 194.3% when tax is added. :tele:
  17. alh

Nvidia box from crafting!

The new NVidia box just dropped... from crafting an oa-101. here's a screenshot of the msg.. Click to enlarge Note, not by me... But I will get back to crafting now :D
  18. alh

Selling: Now even cheaper: Mind Essence, 196.3% (250,500,1k,2k,5k) @ ERX, Twin Mall, 10k @ 195.22%

Thanks every shopper that has helped turning my little ME project into a success :yay: I see there is a lot of you that has found a regular source at ERX. I still have lots of capacity for more though, and because of that, and to celebrate 2 months, the price is from today lowered! Many...
  19. alh

Selling: Breer p1a (L), 105.9% (TT+1)

Come get them on 3rd floor Twin Peaks Mall. TT+1.02 with tax. Can't put them any cheaper!
  20. alh

ERX @ Twin Mall - Your new Mind Essence source!

Nexus and Sweat price is on the rise, soon ME is sure to follow. But at ERX, the price stays at the same low for at least the next 100k ME! 180% + tax for all pilesizes! Piles of 250, 500, 1k, 2k, 5k and 10k. Price is about 181.9% when tax is added.
  21. alh

Selling: 350 Binary, 100 piles and 50 piles @ 330% @ Twin Mall

Thats right! I'm selling off my Binary stock. Pick it up at ERX, 3rd floor Twin Peaks Mall.
  22. alh

Selling: DetPil V-Rex 1000 (L) BP (L), 37 tries

I was doing my choirs, making lots of useless guns, when this little beauty dropped: Click to enlarge :yay: I'm not skilled enough to max it out yet though, so better sell it to someone who can make some of these very nice weapons :launcher: Picture includes all current market info, not that...
  23. alh

Selling: Mind Essence, 197.3% @ ERX, Twin Mall

Now even lower price on the Mind Essence at Entropia Resource Xchange! 197.3% including tax! Piles of 250, 500, 1k, 2k, 5k and 10k to be found in the shop on the 3rd floor of Twin Peaks Mall! Large stock! Reliable price! 10k piles now at 196.25% Get yours before someone resells it to you ;)...
  24. alh

Mind Essence, 198.3% @ ERX, Twin Mall

Hi everyone. I will try provide as much ME I can, at as low price I can in my shop. Right now 24k in stock, in nice 2k and 1k piles, priced at 198.3%. Come and get it!
  25. alh

Fixed Poll: What equipment do you use for hunting?

I'll remake the poll with all the options this time... I mostly use amped Low Level (L) guns. And sometimes high level ones for team hunts.
Back