Search results

1. Rockchick

Forum Activity

So as said before I am newish back, this forum used to be part of the game for me :ahh:When did it fade and why? All I see these days are selling, buying and events...With the odd other stuff. Where did the community go? :girl:
  2. Rockchick

Ok so boxes

Thank you :) But is doesn't make sense to me, its worth 1 ped and you can sell it for 2ped but its contents is worth possibly 10 ped ( Or something awesome) You should be able to loot the keys not have another depo to find out? Makes it more of a gambling machine :censored:
  3. Rockchick

Ok so boxes

So forgive me I am new back, But you pay money to heal your guns, armour and other stuff you need and you pay to get some ammo and then you go into an event that is on! You then loot some boxes that you then have to pay! (more then you put in to play) to unlock the frigging boxes! WTF is that...
  4. Rockchick

#PlayApartTogether

I was hoping for... ' in this hard time, here is 200 peds each free to help you and distract you while we are in lockdown' instead I get 'Wash your hands' and you can loot some boxes that you then have to pay to unlock :confused: Take care all :girl:
  5. Rockchick

Commando

Good god man put your pants back on!! Gratz Hun :yay::girl::yay:
  6. Rockchick

Everything Down ?

:laugh: Is this still a quote lol (sorry just spit my Beer) :girl:
  7. Rockchick

Down for Maintenance

I have to say I am so sorry :ahh: :girl: But On the + side haven't seen the forum this busy since I got back :laugh:
  8. Rockchick

Down for Maintenance

All because they didn't want to give me my hof!!!! Not fair! :broke::boxer:
  9. Rockchick

Everything Down ?

Nope down for me too :( How can I cull the robot population if I cant get in game :girl:
  10. Rockchick

Lootius Bless! Hey folks, who still plays EU?

Hey :) Just back playing after many years away, there seems to be some good new stuff to play around with such as missions etc But as for loot .....well :laugh: there has to be something to complain about right. :girl:
  11. Rockchick

Robot attack.

I like Robots! When did the graphics change? I have only been back playing a little while and it keeps telling the robot can not be my disciple bit gutted :laugh:
  12. Rockchick

Noob pets question.

:ninja:Nooooooo not the poor puddy tat!
  13. Rockchick

Question: Public Survey - How have you been depositing since Paypal was removed?

Thanks for that, just started playing again and couldn't remember that as an option :girl: Therefore dont miss it :ahh:
  14. Rockchick

Noob pets question.

:cry: Say it aint so :(
  15. Rockchick

WoF 2020... Hunt for your country! TRIBUTE TOURNAMENT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1G9D8A4Fiw
  16. Rockchick

WoF 2020... Hunt for your country! TRIBUTE TOURNAMENT

Feeling more Plaid after all that! Wales has to have a WoF team sorry :yay:
  17. Rockchick

WoF Team Wales

Nope getting nothing :( kick off out of team, no chat, no friends list... bah :(
  18. Rockchick

WoF Team Wales

Fantastic job support team! Thank you so much :wtg:
  19. Rockchick

Soc-only Globals Channel

Yep that would be nice :girl:
  20. Rockchick

WoF Team Wales

Meeting at Fort Argus at 6 pm Welsh time, for the thousands that are interested :girl:
  21. Rockchick

WoF Team Wales

Is there anybody out there...... Just nod if you can hear me! Need some help! :laugh:
  22. Rockchick

WoF Team Wales

Qualifier ONE - Part 2 - Sat 25th 19:00 (hopefully) If everyone joining teams could meet at Fort Argus at/about/ before 7.30pm Welsh time! Not too late to join us! we are awesome ;) :beerchug::cheer::drink::grouphug::drink::cheer::beerchug:
  23. Rockchick

WoF Team Wales

Fantastic job well done all!!! We were only 6 awesome hunters so thats not a bad score. And if we ask Hurri nicely we might be able to have another go next weekend :girl:
  24. Rockchick

WoF Team Wales

meeting up at 18:30 at Fort Argos :yay:
  25. Rockchick

WoF Team Wales

:yay: welcome fattyboy43, you are a member of the sub forum. :wtg:
Back