Search results

1. P

ATH: Discovry and ATH Craft GeoTrek AL21 Canis

Very happy for you. Big Gratz
  2. P

"Guess & Win" mining log

I Predict... A markup of 91.378% (hoping to avoid a tie there). GL, hope you hit a tower (and not of lyst)
  3. P

Aircraft

Nice ideas. +rep for thread starter.
  4. P

Noob Tips on becoming a trader...WWWHT

The only constant in trading is change. The earlier you spot a trend the more you can make on it. For example, when gifts come out price is usually high. Then when auction gets filled price usually drops. Look at the order section of the auction. See if you can assemble a decent ammount...
  5. P

Achievement: First SOOTO

very nice, gratz
  6. P

Is anything else worth it? NO LOOT!

yes a slot machine would get shut down in no time if it had odds this bad:laugh: Either that or we all suffer from communal insanity
  7. P

Help: Project Mind Essence

You got great info from previous posters. I did this @ Segna a while back and it worked really well. You need to learn which areas have a higher concentration of Nexus and other good stuff, and which areas give growth molecules/ acid root. Keep notes on which areas are good. Keep notes on...
  8. P

New Community Manager

Mega Gratz Great move by the company. Great opportunity for the Ex-Skam.
  9. P

Skillgains?

AWWWEEEE, Thanks and +rep
  10. P

Skillgains?

Didn't Merry Mayhem used to come with skillgain events? I didn't read about that this year. Any ideas anyone?
  11. P

Black Hawk's 15$ Experiment Wiebke Ash Frown

Keep Up The Gr8 Work I'm following you. + reps all over the place ;)
  12. P

Enhancer Guide for (Noobs and) Dummies

Please post all there is to know about Enhancer crafting. I will try to keep first post updated and make a simple guide out of it. Thanks in advance, and many +reps to go around ;). 1.Beginners better start with low lvl BP 2.Beginners start with one BP and get up rate 3. Find the Empty...
  13. P

Extra skill period poll!

*5 Why not! (I know it doesn't really make sense for game as it Nerfs current skills) I missed last sg event due to old graphics card @ vu10, lets double it now. Lots of rep to go around.
  14. P

Continued Inventory and Graphics Problems

THANK YOU MEGA:wtg::wtg::yay:. I now have my game back. +rep
  15. P

I have it, the fix works. Dell dimension 8400 pentium 4 3000Mhz 3gb Ram windows XP Ati 4770
  16. P

I see in the update Bertha claims: Originally Posted Here Unfortunately, i still have this problem. The suggested fix in many forum threads is a major pain in the neck: (erase Entropia folder in documents and settings, then restart computer, then start game) Isn't it about time MA got...
  17. P

United States of America

United States of America
  18. P

Help: ATI x1650 - "Replace me" icons problem

This is still a real pain, every time i want to log in to EU, I have to erase folder and reboot computer. Isn't there a fix that works and corrects the problem once and for all? Has anyone gotten any sort of satisfactory response from support on this issue. Having to repeatedly erase a folder...
  19. P

I didn't read what you said, it did work, thanks again.
  20. Graphics Problem

Graphics Problem

21. P

Yep Zardon, that did the trick. It worked nice ly the next time I logged on, but unfortunately after that, I got another problem. Colors on the avatars are mixed up in patches, and my inventory has each item as a large pixelated blob. Anyone know a fix for this? I tried aliens fix for the...
  22. P

error executing c:\ documeneedhelp.

This last answer worked for me. I had exactly the same problem. Just make sure you find the Entropia Universe folder not the Mindark folder with Entropia Univers folder in it. That took me a long time to figure out.
  23. P

I installed a new video card- the ati 4770 because of that problem. It helps so that the game doesn't get hung up now, but i still have the replace me bug too on all icons in storage, crafting terminals.... Please help.
  24. P

Info: Research Project: DPS vs Health Regen Mobs

Nice Test Gr8 info. +rep
Back