Search results

1. KikiSand

Akoz' Ultimate Event : Registration Thread

!Register Sarakham Kiki Sand
  2. KikiSand

The AmbuliPed @ OLA 17

Hey Jok, When can you be found online? And is there anyone else who can handle the PED giveaway for the globals?
  3. KikiSand

Compiled help for issues or errors installing VU10.0 client

I encountered the same problem, re-launched setup, waited until completion, then it worked. Of course, now i stumbled upon the problem of never passing authentication in login screen, but, that's another story
  4. KikiSand

Suggest a few Anime Movies

Gotta add my bits of preferences here, but without much details i'm afraid. A simple google query will do the rest of the info i hope. Trigun - loved it untill the very end, Cowboy Bebop genre fans will like it too i think. Gungrave - generally the same style, slightly different note to it...
  5. KikiSand

Nice gifts for your friends

If you ever scratch your head wondering what present should you get to someone, visiting this page might be a good idea. Nice and funny items :wtg: Grand Illusions - Homepage
  6. KikiSand

Martial Arts finally unlocked!!!

Gratz BJ. I guess now you have the moves to stalk soc girls more efficient, eh? :D
  7. KikiSand

PVP4 HOF- 443 PED Blaus

Gratz for the nice hof and for the story that came along with it :wtg:
  8. KikiSand

Adrijanna speaks !!! about Maria

Might mean the MindArk LA, but the references to NWO (New Oxford?) and the deer building and the underground would suggest something else in a slightly stronger tone.... :twocents:
  9. KikiSand

Content List VU 9.0

Luckily i kept my OJ clothes. 0 ped value, so they can charge me all the way... guess i won't change them too often. Imagine the surprise i would have to go in game and notice a sudden 100 ped tt on each orange piece of clothes :( Support case sent.
  10. KikiSand

Considering 2 mobs, which one to kill first?

It seems like no1 has done any math on the subject, and i lack the time or resources to do more appropriate research on the subject :rolleyes: I know i am not by far wiser after reading all the replies, but it was very interesting to see how some of you consider the situation, even if it got...
  11. KikiSand

PvP area's

I think the 5 peds you pay for entering pvp areas (at least pvp3 and 4) doesn't quite justify the skills you get by beeing shot :)
  12. KikiSand

Thanks for all your inputs, really appreciated. Spreaded some +rep where explanation was given. SnapNet illustrated a more extreme case of maturity difference bewteen 2 mobs attacking, but illustrated a bit more on the "kill young first" option. Doer also does this, but only (?) with strong...
  13. KikiSand

I was considering what you both said, and because of the hp difference i assumed the older one takes longer to kill. And Maska, you are considering here the extremes, where the younger ones dies in 4-5 shots, and the older one is able to kill you in one critical. I tried to avoid extremes like...
  14. KikiSand

There's been a question that's itching me from some time, regarding a situation i've been put in countless times. Asked about it in soc chat today, got pretty much the same answer, but would like to ask for more opinions. Situation: You hunt a mob, and you get "cornered" by two beasts at the...
  15. KikiSand

Does the condition of a weapon effect it's performance?

Not a very clear idea about the original idea from the post, but as a sidenote, i think someone did researched this effect or the lack of it on L items. I don't remember if it was a test done with weapons or with armours, but as i remember, L items work the same way, no matter the tt left on them.
  16. KikiSand

DetPil V-Rex 1000 (L) blueprint (L)

Dead curious what it will get at, since it's not recorded any sale on peauc. Free bump for you Tha', nice BP
  17. KikiSand

Like waiting for a bus!!!

Told you i am your good luck charm :P :scratch2: Gotta change the strategy for that answer i was pestering you about yesterday :ahh:
  18. KikiSand

Small Idiot test

Maybe it's time to check ourselves again? :wtg: Or more? :wtg:
  19. KikiSand

Buying DNA !!! (paying good money)

PM sent :ahh:
  20. KikiSand

Pole's new VU goodness

Gratz and make them more :)
  21. KikiSand

VU 8.12 - the hidden stuff

Attackers also changed loot. Still robot components, but different ones. Also, % in oil drops has decreased (it used to be about 30-40% of the total loot, as i recall). Pvp loot now includes heavy cells (posted before by Dragoon in another thread).
  22. KikiSand

VU 8.12 bugs

Logged in in PVP4, got killed, went to storage, opened it, then white screen again, i was back at revival with storage still opened :wtg:. Btw, does anyone else thinks PEDs and PECs look gay now? :ahh:
  23. KikiSand

Cannot log since VU

I am un-carded :ahh: Managed to log in once, after endless screens like Mags', was logged for about 10 minutes, crashed witha nasty reboot like one hour ago, then getting the same screen over and over again. If i try to connect right after, it says my ava is already logged in :scratch2:
  24. KikiSand

Clarification about Entropia banking operations

Actually, they are talking about loans, not trades.... :scratch2:
  25. KikiSand

CTD changed to CTR?

This happened to me twice today when i was logged in EU. Instead of Crash to Desktop i suddenly Crashed to Reboot. Has it happened to anyone else?
Back