Search results

1. KikiSand

Nice gifts for your friends

If you ever scratch your head wondering what present should you get to someone, visiting this page might be a good idea. Nice and funny items :wtg: Grand Illusions - Homepage
  2. KikiSand

Considering 2 mobs, which one to kill first?

There's been a question that's itching me from some time, regarding a situation i've been put in countless times. Asked about it in soc chat today, got pretty much the same answer, but would like to ask for more opinions. Situation: You hunt a mob, and you get "cornered" by two beasts at the...
  3. KikiSand

CTD changed to CTR?

This happened to me twice today when i was logged in EU. Instead of Crash to Desktop i suddenly Crashed to Reboot. Has it happened to anyone else?
  4. KikiSand

VU 8.12 Impressions

Ok, first thing i noticed after finally starting to dl the new VU (Beside the changed application icon) was something like "Downloading eula.txt" :rolleyes: I know there are some posts here from people who saved different versions of Eula along the time, and, probably using text analyzers, made...
  5. KikiSand

Taking offers: Atrox DNA

Yes, it is Atrox not Atrax. A pretty DNA sample which can be yours for a decent offer. PM offers are also available for those who wish to remain anonymous in their bids. When a significant amount will be reached in the offer, the DNA will be sold and thread will be closed. Untill then, stay...
  6. KikiSand

Small Idiot test

http://www.addictinggames.com/theidiottest.html?r=user_posted_link I am brilliant :yay: Ok, i admit it, this was the result of the 4th attempt :ahh:
  7. KikiSand

What book are you?

And no, it's not a typo, just a quick 5 questions quiz. http://bluepyramid.org/ia/bquiz.htm Let's see who are our fellows here on forum. I will start with myself to get the ball rolling :wtg: You're "The Sound and the Fury!" by William Faulkner Strong-willed but deeply confused, you...
  8. KikiSand

My fav webcomics

http://www.pidjin.net/ You might want to try from episode one :wtg: "Two Evil Pigeons. One World to Destroy".
  9. KikiSand

Divorce letter

Dear Husband, I'm writing you this letter to tell you that I'm leaving you for good. I've been a good woman to you for seven years and I have nothing to show for it. These last two weeks have been hell. Your boss called to tell me that you had quit your job today and that was the last straw...
  10. KikiSand

Selling VAT-110

Selling VAT-110 Start price: TT+1000 Buyout price: TT+1500 Auction will last untill 30.11.2006 23:59 MA time, so i guess someone will have a nice gun to play for the next week-end. Anonymous bids are wellcome through PM and kept as such. Thanks in advance and happy...
  11. KikiSand

BP books look different

I noticed that after you put some bp's in one book it changes the aspect (only happened once with mine). It got a nice lock on it and i got a little scared i couldn't put any more bp's in it, but saw it wasn't the case. I saw some different looking books in some hof/global screenies too. I...
  12. KikiSand

Some things you might not have known about Romania

All i saw here on this forum about Romania and romanians was mainly in the scamming threads. I would like now to point you to some things you might not know about Romania and romanians, presented in a good fashion here...
  13. KikiSand

Materials information needed for armour crafting

Since pe-wiki sems to lack some informations and be outdated on others, i would rather ask directly the armor manufacturers here about some info regarding materials required to craft full sets or armor as follows: 1. Full set of Ghost 2. Full set of Ghoul 3. Full set of Rascal...
  14. KikiSand

Selling crafting packages 2

First i saw the original post about selling crafting packages and thought about something else when i saw the title. I was thinking about an announcement like "Selling package for full ghost armor M, 10 runs" composed of all the ingredients needed for 10 attempts on every piece of ghost...
  15. KikiSand

Crafting "mentorship" request

I noticed a lot of gobals or hof's in crafting, and i also noticed that the items crafted there are from lvl2 and higher BPs. From my little experience in crafting, all these items need as ingredients lvl1 crafted items. I know i am atracted to crafting, but since skilling takes time, i am...
Back