Search results

1. Harmony.

ComPet Announcement

Ever the optimist George, i admire that about you :) A for the stable owners I suspect MA will remove them from game instead of giving them the ingame functionality they promised years ago. Yes, i'm ever the pessimist :) EDIT: although i am amazed they actually give something to the compet...
  2. Harmony.

Letter from the CEO

Lol that is what i was thinking, i think it is at least the fifth update to the user interface since i've started playing. If you remember which employee suggested it, fire him. Instead of talking to employees for 9 months, and coming up with virtually nothing, talk to some experienced players...
  3. Harmony.

Selling: 1k AUD for 65k peds

All or nothing at this price. If you want a smaller stack of 100 the price is 70 each, for a stack of 250 the price is 68 peds each.
  4. Harmony.

Selling: Arkadia Undeground Deeds

Bump and only 78 peds each if you buy over 1k :)
  5. Harmony.

DeepToken sale starts in 3 days

Oh god, this is so sad. Well i hope for them they get some money from it, and i hope for EU players not to waste money on it.
  6. Harmony.

Selling: Arkadia Undeground Deeds

Selling a lot of AUD's for a fixed price: 80 peds per deed When buying more then 100: 79 peds per deed When buying more then 500: 78,50 per deed pm me if you are interested
  7. Harmony.

Most Underwhelming Moments in EU

I would say buying a stable (well at the moment of buying it i was happy, the underwhelming part was the following months/years).
  8. Harmony.

MindArk's Upcoming Blockchain Project

And once again, mindark missed the boat. There are several ico's out there that promise virtual land virtual pets and virtual worlds in virtual Reality. So they are late, and with a lot less communication then other organisations around. I wonder: who is the brilliant person that came up with...
  9. Harmony.

Arkadia Moon Deeds Sale

Best news i heard in years, finally some development going on, i am going to get some soon :)
  10. Harmony.

Merry Mayhem 2017 Preview

As a miner/crafter i don't like the HP max amounts. I would prefer it if they used profession level instead.
  11. Harmony.

Planet Calypso New Player Walkthrough

Looks nice! any drafts available for the RT tutorial already?
  12. Harmony.

An impulse to enhancer crafting, by simplifying the related crafting process.

The only impulse enhancer crafting need is an increased drop rate for the resources used in crafting. I have to spend weeks to get enough stuff to craft enhancers. Stuff like super charger, surface toughness, infrasound emitters, sonic pulse amplifiers, but also resources like fire root pellets...
  13. Harmony.

fishy CLD dealings on auction

Maybe but i am betting he uses a bot for auction orders
  14. Harmony.

Question: Eco Enhancers

That is nonsense! When eco mattered a lot they worked like a charm. No idea about loot 2.1 though
  15. Harmony.

Crafting A B C, where is Crafting 2.0?

Crafting has been screwed over by hunting 2.0 enough already. No Need to make it worse.
  16. Harmony.

Performance issues?

What lag? haven't noticed anything :confused:
  17. Harmony.

Help: What to do with Presidential 2 PED Credit Card?

From what i've heard there is no use for it. You could keep it in your storage in the hopes that one day it will get a use though.
  18. Harmony.

Selling: Paint cans and extractors SB tt+0

tt+15 for the paints to keep things going :)
  19. Harmony.

Let's see how ComPet is doing..

There are about 200 compet deeds in auction, buyout below the initial price of 100 peds, so be sure to get some more :)
  20. Harmony.

Did this person changed ava or just forum name.

Doa has restarted the game a couple of times and made new forum accounts to go with them. Only 6 more weeks till DOA returns, ample time to get some big bags of :popcorn:. Btw nothing wrong with starting a new avatar as long as MA deletes the old one.
  21. Harmony.

Morningtear Castle Shop - HALF PRICE SALE - HAPPY HOUR EVERY HOUR 24/7

I love visiting your castle(s) and seeing stuff i never saw before or totally forgot about!
  22. Harmony.

Return penalty for using crit buffs

I have some trouble believing in the OP maths, it was never his strong point in the past. Ofc eco means a lot less, that is not surprising seeing how overpowered it was. But i would really like some more thrustworthy data before getting my torch and pitchfork.
  23. Harmony.

Let's see how ComPet is doing..

Time to pull the plug, glad i sold my compet deeds right after i saw the game.
  24. Harmony.

raise order increments to 1 ped (or more) instead of 0,01 ped

Yes, that would make a lot more sense, but MA and common sense.... :) Making auction that way would work in combination with your idea to have higher increments to stop auction order bots.
  25. Harmony.

Away from game and forum 'till October 2nd

Well she isn't playing for two months, so i would doubt that would happen.... Didn't we have a most famous entropia players thread on this forum somewhere. The way even her vacation thread is going, she is bound to get on it soon :) :cheer:
Back