Search results

1. Stormdancer

Testing

Ladies and Gentlemen, We regret to inform you that this week's repair skilling event has been canceled, for this week only, due to scheduling confilicts. A number of us are also assistants with BIG...
  2. Stormdancer

Oratan Event on Arkadia this weekend

In a few hours I reckon the Oratan will be trying to overrun Repulse Firebase again :) http://arkadiaforum.com/content.php I wonder if more melee amps will be dropping?
  3. Stormdancer

Testing

If you are reading this it is most likely because you have expressed interest in piloting for theViper's weekly repair skilling events on the Varyag. Over time I intend to use this thread to communicate more fully with the pilot corps about how this event is organized and what will be...
  4. Stormdancer

24 hrs of Continuous Repair Skilling - Bi-Weekly Event

Well folks, thanks to a serious communication SNAFU on my part we won't have access to the Pathfinder IX this weekend. *sigh* I will keep working at this til I get it right but I reckon since we have no ship I better cancel this week's effort ... my apologies and thanks for your patience :)...
  5. Stormdancer

24 Hrs of Continuous Repair Skilling Each Week!

NOW HEAR THIS! Due to the number of skillers registered this week I have made a last minute change to the voyage. We have decided to skill out of Erebos SS instead of Arkadia SS. Please review the Boarding information below for details of the change. WHAT: Focused repair skilling in...
  6. Stormdancer

WHAT: Focused repair skilling in significant "afk friendly" blocs of time. WHEN: SATURDAY, May 17th, from 20:00 hrs EU time to SUNDAY, May 18th at 20:00 hrs EU time. WHERE: Boarding from Arkadia SS ... the ship is the Pathfinder IX BOARDING TIME: STATUS: Continuous skilling runs...
  7. Stormdancer

Weekend Repair Skilling on the Pathfinder IX WHAT: Focused repair skilling in significant "afk friendly" blocs of time. WHEN: SATURDAY, May 10th, from 20:00 hrs EU time to SUNDAY, May 11th at 20:00 hrs EU time. WHERE: Boarding from Arkadia SS ... the ship is the Pathfinder IX BOARDING...
  8. Stormdancer

Weekly repair skilling opportunity - saturday and sunday

WHAT: Focused repair skilling in significant "afk friendly" blocs of time. WHEN: SATURDAY, May 3rd, from 20:00 hrs EU time to SUNDAY, May 4thth at 20:00 hrs EU time. WHERE: Boarding from Arkadia SS ... the ship is the Pathfinder IX BOARDING TIME:STATUS: Continuous repair skilling until...
  9. Stormdancer

Oratan Event on Arkadia this weekend

You guys might want to try out a sort of new kind of event. I went to the last one and had a ball. There were official avatars around throwing out some massive heals and there were some new boss mobs I had never seen before. Big Oratan Lancers that had different colors....nice looking...
  10. Stormdancer

Weekend Repair Skilling on the Pathfinder IX

WHAT: Focused repair skilling in significant "afk friendly" blocs of time. WHEN: SATURDAY, APRIL 26THth, from 20:00 hrs EU time to SUNDAY, APRIL 27th at 20:00 hrs EU time. WHERE: Boarding from Arkadia SS ... the ship is the Pathfinder IX BOARDING TIME:STATUS: SKILLING in...
  11. Stormdancer

Weekly Repair Skilling Run - Tues the 15th thru Wed the 16th

WHAT: *Focused repair skilling in significant "afk friendly" blocs of time. (minimum 1 hr blocs are our first goal, more once our pilots gain experience in the process of taking damage for skillers and balancing damage taken to available repair capacity.) *This is the fifth of a series...
  12. Stormdancer

testing thread layout

13. Stormdancer

Weekly repair skilling opportunity - 24hrs - tuesday evening to wednesday evening

d WHAT: *Focused repair skilling in significant "afk friendly" blocs of time. (minimum 2 hr blocs are our goal once our pilots gain experience in the process of taking damage for skillers and balancing damage taken to available repair capacity.) *This is the fourth of a series of...
  14. Stormdancer

Weekly repair skilling opportunity - 24hrs - tuesday evening to wednesday evening

WHAT: *Focused repair skilling in significant "afk friendly" blocs of time. (minimum 1 hr blocs are our first goal, more once our pilots gain experience in the process of taking damage for skillers and balancing damage taken to available repair capacity.) *This is the third of a series...
  15. Stormdancer

Weekly repair skilling opportunity - wednesdays

WHAT: *Focused repair skilling in significant "afk friendly" blocs of time. (minimum 1 hr blocs are our first goal, more once our pilots gain experience in the process of taking damage for skillers and balancing damage taken to available repair capacity.) *This is the second of a series...
  16. Stormdancer

Repair Skilling Opportunity

Hello Fellow Entropians :) I am going to try something related to repair skilling. Since the loss of 0.0 repairs many who desire to repair skill have had some difficulty finding ships to repair on in significant blocs of time. Now that a ship must be actively piloted and taking...
  17. Stormdancer

Selling: Selling: 10K Calypso Bone Samples - Get your Agility Tokens :)

10K Calypso Bone Samples useful for finishing the "I've got a bone to pick!" mission. Start Bid: 200 ped Buy Out: 250 ped This auction will end when buy out is met, or 4 days from the hour of this post at midnight EU time on Monday, February 24th or 12 hrs from the posting of the...
  18. Stormdancer

Selling: Space Pilot Skill ESI (1.55 ped tt value)

Starting Bid = 230 ped (ca. 14,800%) Buyout = 310 ped (ca 20,000%) I enjoy discovering and sharing market data and prefer my auctions be open and unquestioned as to integrity. I ask that all bids be placed in this thread openly and clearly so the community can benefit from a realistic...
  19. Stormdancer

Selling: Selling: 10K Calypso Bone Samples

add tarcoula stormdancer uluru in game or make an offer here offers of 160 ped or higher will be entertained SOLD
  20. Stormdancer

Price Check: What is the value of Papplon?

Can anyone give me an idea what papplon sells for and how to go about obtaining some? ty in advance
  21. Stormdancer

Selling: Selling: Adjusted musca armor - full set

Description: Adjusted Musca armor (M) is the discipleship graduation gift for Arkadian graduates. It is comparable to Adjusted Pixie in many respects though probably would be considered slightly less versatile. The Adjusted Musca has significant burn protection (8.0) which the Adjusted...
  22. Stormdancer

Selling: Sweat....100k...2 ped/k

PM Tarcoula Stormdancer Uluru in game if interested. Selling 100k of sweat 2 ped/k....200 ped for the lot Will sell in 20k or more lots. I guess I could go down to 195 ped for someone willing to take it alll :) 22K sold 78K remaining to sell
Back