Search results

1. StrategicJasmin

HaPpY BiRtHdAy Ogimini

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OGI To my uber lover Ogi my best wishes. This is a very speacial day for my lover, who has proved to be the best in everything he does, so my gift to him couldn't be less exciting :laugh: So, here you go my love: You can't wait to get home, right?? :yay: :D
  2. StrategicJasmin

My New Outfit

Hello all, I could not resist showing everyone my new outfit. Ty so much to my beloved who bought it and surprised me yesterday and also to Lykke for being pacient enough :yay::D I LOVED IT!!!! :grouphug:
  3. StrategicJasmin

HaPPy BiRtHdAy Don waheed Johansen

Happy Birthday sunshine!!! You know all SoF Family is with you in thoughts in this speacial day! Hope you had an excellent day. We are waiting for your return for a fantastic party, so don't be long. Big kiss with chocolate :yay::birthday::cheer:
  4. StrategicJasmin

Old School Legion finds his way Home

Soldiers of Fortune Cadets get bigger and better each day. We now have the pleasure to have among us, a quite "old" (:laugh:) player: Legion! The first one, the true one: Iam Flatline Legion! :yay::wtg: And I believe we agree he's now in the right soc, he had two globals first day he joined. I...
  5. StrategicJasmin

Happy Birthday Uniqu3 - Sof

The SoF Family Gratz Uniqu3 (1 day late :( we're sorry for that m8) for his 26th Birthday :yay::wtg::D Too bad we didn't catch ya online, because this was the cake we had for ya: Now it's too late, the guys had it all :D hihihihihi Ohhh, and btw SoF missed you on soc hunt too. Hope you had...
  6. StrategicJasmin

SoF-Cadest are proud to Welcome...

Gorgeus Gorgeus Babe Finally Babe is back for good and we will be the lucky soc to have the chance of starting over together. My best wishes for babe. Hope you get many hofs, many chating hours, lots of bad behaviour :D:yay: and PARTY all the time. :wtg::beerchug::cheer::dance: Kiss Kiss...
  7. StrategicJasmin

SoF-Cadets Welcomes The Ripper & Reaky

Soldiers of Fortune Family is pleased to welcome "old school" Reaky (this is more a return home) and The Ripper. Two new additions which we all hope will bring even more fun to soc :yay::wtg: Hope you both can call SoF "your Home" for a long time.
  8. StrategicJasmin

Happy Birthday Labia Majora pechunter

One more birthday this month!!! SoF-Cadets are on party all the time :yay::wtg::D Everybody knows how I like to party, so i'm accepting suggestions for Majora birthday one. Post here, PM me or find me at Argus auction :laugh: Majora, best wishes for you. Hope you get to 50 with at least twice...
  9. StrategicJasmin

Happy Birthday Muski

SoF-Cadets wish Bart Muskito Jooster an Happy Birthday!!! Hope you have a wonderful day and can celebrate many more years with us. Best wishes Go party and have fun :wtg::dance::drink:
  10. StrategicJasmin

Happy Birthday Ogi

It's not midnight yet, so we are still on time... Happy Birthday for my dear. Love ya hon
  11. StrategicJasmin

TuSaLuSa meeting 30th September

Hello everyone! I'll like to invite all members and ex-members of TuSaLuSa society for a metting (dinner) in Lisbon, next Saturday - the 30th Sept. We will meet at Worten in Vasco da Gama Shopping at 19:00. For more information please pm or meet me in Fort Argus, I'll be around. We promissed...
  12. StrategicJasmin

Full Vigi Set (F)

Hi there... I've been thinking about buying a VIGI set, any idea about the price? Tkx
  13. StrategicJasmin

Finally RDA :D

Well, I finally got it. Started skilling HG a few days ago and so... Not a great thing, but was very happy to get this far in such a short period :dunce: Click to enlarge
  14. StrategicJasmin

Most Wanted

Hi there, I was reading the Soc threads and remembered that it would be nice to know what soc you guys would like to be part of. I love my soc, and don't think i would change for another, just because my m8s there are already my friends and i couldn't leave them. But, if I had no soc, I...
  15. StrategicJasmin

My first litle uber

Well, today was my lucky day. I got my first litle uber hunting. Hope it's the first of many :laugh: Click to enlarge
  16. StrategicJasmin

nice loot

Click to enlarge 3 members of TuSaLuSa went hunting, and before they got to the spot, they got a Global :D I hope it was the enough for not loosing peds on DK :rolleyes: P.S.: can anyone tell me how I make this picture smaller? tkx Stay cool
  17. StrategicJasmin

My first post

Hello everyone! This is my first post here. I Hope it can be the first of many. I've been playing for a couple of months, and already got a few globals and HOFs, so I guess it will be a long and funny journey. GL for you all. Stay cool.
Back