Search results

1. KullXP

Return penalty for using crit buffs

Got told about this thread and figured I would share, Basically what has happened is MA is wanting to start a new wave of items and had to adjust the loot system to accommodate these items so that they would work right. We have more and more players pushing over level 100 and I am sure there...
  2. KullXP

Easter Mayhem 2017 Results

deactivated
  3. KullXP

not my Bday but looted a slug from spiders

deactivated
  4. KullXP

I am an idiot!

I got scammed for 1k ped from a Romanian, funny he acted just like this guy did... Strange how alike this guy talks compared to the one who scammed me.
  5. KullXP

Buying: Looking for rare weapon blueprints

deactivated
  6. prymid

prymid

off topic
  7. KullXP

I left my account inactive

deactivated
  8. KullXP

How come Entropia is not more popular?

deactivated
  9. KullXP

Mindark : Please fix this Rigged persons faults and forbid him to cheat please

I remember when Lunch cried about mob trapping in Halloween Mayhem. A guy was trapping the Count Vamp on fence and killing them and looted 2 cloaks that way. Him and another threatened to sell out and made sell out threads unless MindArk took action against the cheaters. Not to long after that...
  10. KullXP

Selling: Earth Shock Trooper 60% Crit

Sold!!!! Thanks
  11. KullXP

Selling: Earth Shock Trooper 60% Crit

___________________ Item Description: If used properly the set will never decay and is among the few items if used correctly will generate PED. Pair this set with Ares rings and eco items with a big base damage and it is a game changer. TT- 280.60 Price: 6.2k ___________________ Please PM...
  12. KullXP

Maybe my last day

deactivated
  13. KullXP

Buying: UL Skildeck Decimator

Your post is in the buying thread, are you buying or selling?
Back