Search results

1. KullXP

Selling: Earth Shock Trooper 60% Crit

___________________ Item Description: If used properly the set will never decay and is among the few items if used correctly will generate PED. Pair this set with Ares rings and eco items with a big base damage and it is a game changer. TT- 280.60 Price: 6.2k ___________________ Please PM...
  2. KullXP

Help: Charged Double for PCF subscription

I require some advice on this matter as I have reached out to the Site Administrator on numerous occasions. There is an issue where I purchased a subscription to help support this forum. At first I purchased a Modified account, then when the subscription was almost up I upgraded to Customized...
  3. KullXP

Selling: 2017 Sell - Twin Peaks Mall Shop, Floor 3 #4 L

Large - Twin Peaks Shop for Sell! Become a shop owner today. This shop is located right next to the biggest trading hub in the entire Entropia Universe, Twin Peaks. The shop has 150 item points, and 2 outside displays that can hold 10 items. Opportunitys to purchase a Twin Peaks Shop...
  4. KullXP

Selling: Adjusted Maddox IV

SOLD
  5. KullXP

Selling: Adjusted Maddox IV T3.4

Price: 5.2k
  6. KullXP

Selling: Twin Peaks Mall Shop, Floor 3 #4 L

Large - Twin Peaks Shop for Sell! Become a shop owner today. This shop is located right next to the biggest trading hub in the entire Entropia Universe, Twin Peaks. The shop has 150 item points, and 2 outside displays that can hold 10 items. Opportunitys to purchase a Twin Peaks Shop...
  7. KullXP

Selling: Full Set of eMine (M) Tiered!

Selling eMine Full Set One hell of a diverse armor set that looks epic! Click Pictures to Enlarge and See Details!
  8. KullXP

Selling: Arsonistic Chip III TEN Edition Chip's

Selling Arsonistic Chip's Click Pictures to Enlarge and See Details! Item Description - the Arso III TEN Ed is a very unique weapon in game. It is the only item that can add DPS & ECO along beside most weapons. Increase's your Damage Per Second Increase's your Economy on most...
  9. KullXP

Selling: Arsonistic Chip III TEN Edition Chip's

Selling Arsonistic Chip's Click Pictures to Enlarge and See Details! Item Description - the Arso III TEN Ed is a very unique weapon in game. It is the only item that can add DPS & ECO along beside most weapons. Increase's your Damage Per Second Increase's your Economy on most...
  10. KullXP

Selling: Earth Shock Trooper 60% Crit- Almost Full TT All Parts!

___________________ Item Description: If used properly the set will never decay and is among the few items if used correctly will generate PED. Pair this set with Ares rings and eco items with a big base damage and it is a game changer. SB: 8k BO: 10k ___________________ Please PM me on...
  11. KullXP

Selling: Arso TEN Edition T5.6, eMine Armor UL, Eudrocell 18% Speed Unlocked

___________________ Item Information: With the proper gear this chip is extremely unique and there is no other item like it in game. Stats: With this simple setup you can produce devastating eco and have a noticeable effect on your returns. Also you gain a huge advantage in extra free...
  12. KullXP

Selling: Arso TEN ED 5.6 - Castion MK.III T3.9 *Uber Tier Rates* - Master Guards Club

___________________ SB: 6.9k BO: 7.2k ___________________
  13. KullXP

Selling: eMine UL, Vigilante, Lich, Eudrocell Lv32, Adj Bogia, Master Gaurds Club UL

___________________ Click Picture to Enlarge SOLD ___________________ Click Picture to Enlarge SB: 2.7k BO: 2.8k ___________________ Click Picture to Enlarge Sold ___________________ SB: TT+ 2.3k BO: TT+ 2.4k ___________________ SOLD ___________________ Armor Plates...
  14. KullXP

Selling: Selling eMine, Imp A105, A106, Dante, Vigi Set, much more...

Not selling out just going to make a maneuver :eureka: Once starting bid is met the auction will last 4 days! Adding more gear later. ___________________ SB: TT+ 4.8k BO: TT +5.2k ___________________ SOLD ___________________ SB: TT+ 8.0k BO:TT+ 8.4k ___________________ SB...
  15. KullXP

Selling: Twin Peaks Mall Shop, Floor 3 #4 L

16. KullXP

Selling: Selling Adj Bravo *Super Sick Tier Rates*

Adjusted Bravo Tier 1 If you ever tried to tier a tagger you know how important tier rates are... Higher numbers can mean the difference in days to get a tier or MONTHS! Very good eco and you can EST a good number of excellent mobs, while racking up those plasma skills!!! SOLD!!!!
  17. KullXP

Buying: Buying : Mod 2350 for 5,200 PeD

deactivated
  18. KullXP

Buying: Buying - Dante - 1,500 Pure PED AsAp

BUYING --- BUYING --- [Fi/Ra/Co Dante] --- 1,500 PURE PED --- PED Avaliable Right Now ASAP
  19. KullXP

Migration? or Eradication?

deactivated
  20. KullXP

Selling: Selling Herm Perfected 1.6k - 20 minutes left

Selling a Hermetic Perfected for 1.6k Ill reach Caly in about 20 minutes then it goes on AH, pm me before and its yours!!! GL im in game now @ Kull Kullxp Holland
  21. KullXP

Selling: Adj Maddox T2.9

Selling Adj Maddox Tier 2.9 TT + 4.5k Beast with gun TT + 4.62k PM me in game or on forum if your interested,
  22. KullXP

Selling: Adj Maddox, Mod Ares

Item sold pleas e close and thanks for all the offers guys I sure owuld have loved for us all to walk away with something new! Thread can be closed
  23. KullXP

Buying: BUYING - Dante Amp

Buying Dante 1.5k Ped
  24. KullXP

Selling: Adj Regen Chip +4.8k Imp Ares 4.2k sell last 10 hours

Selling and imp ares for 4.2k and an Adj Regen Chip for +4.8k Thanks
  25. KullXP

Selling: Perfected Hermetic Ring 25% Speed Buff

Hunt mobs and take less to no decay walking backwards! 25% Speed Gain, see instant results in getting around the spawns or dropping bombs Run 55m's 25% fast = more bombs can be dropped faster! Instant Buyout - 2.35k Stacks with pills, nanobots, fireworks to make 50% Speed Buff...
Back