Search results

1. Ape Drape

Is Loot Lag costing us claims and PED?

We've all experienced Loot Lag. That thing that happens to everyone at the exact same time. Where if you're hunting and loot a mob, nothing happens you go on and kill several with the same thing happening then after a minute or two, a butt load of loot suddenly appears as the loot machine...
  2. Ape Drape

Be nice if MA remebered there's THREE major professions...

Seriously, no FEN Edition F-105s? No tokens dropped from mining or crafting? No events ever for these professions? Also, nice X-mas strongboxes. Is it a gift if we have to buy it?
  3. Ape Drape

Got scammed :(

<name removed> told me if I put 8200 PED in a brown paper bag and left in a locker at the bus station in Port Atlantis, I would get a brand new Equus. Well. I did and it cost me 11.52 PED to repair it. It was not brand new. Don't trust <name removed>!
  4. Ape Drape

So after 4 years I got my first tower

7800 Ped Ganganite. Actually, the last two days have been generous. No SSes because they all came out black. F-105 + D-class on FOMA. No skill gain warnings, first drop inside Dome 2. Now, I knew before I ever towered there's a one day delay before you can pull any, but it really doesn't hit...
  5. Ape Drape

So.. What info more accurate?

Entropedia or Entropia Tracker Suite? I'm asking because Entropedia pegs the Z12 Barbarella w/A101 at 2.95 dpp and after 3000 shots, Entropia Tracker has it at 2.88 for me (ProfLevels 55 hit 55 damage). Chalk it up to a bad day? P.S. I fat fingered the thread title went to fix it, got...
Back