Search results

1. M

Tier Rate Impact on Wepaon Value & RPice Check

How much does having 180+ tire rate impact a weapons' value. Not talking about high end just regular weps. For example i have a Philo sword at t2.42 with 183/200 I been looking at every on i can find in auction and not one has had close to 183 - not sure it is it the highest or even one of...
  2. M

Old School UL Pistols

Any idea if there are any H400, P5s floating around? What are values now?
  3. M

Selling: Selling Some Stuff (nothing Uber in here :)

Let me know if anything is of interest - message me here or PM if i am in game. Name Quantity Value A large trout (L) 1 1 A.R.C. Guardian Foot Guards (M) 1 2.92 Acid Root 24 7.68 Adaptive Fire Rate Component 1 0.3 Adomasite Stone 4 2.4 Advanced Cloth Extractor 693 6.93 Advanced...
  4. M

Selling: Selling: BTAU

anyone want to buy 850 of these. Nice little stack saves you time hunting in auction. Like anyone else i want as much as i can get so i can lose it all hunting in 10 minuets. PM me here may take a day or two to get back to you.
  5. M

YUP I Proves it Skills Matter!!

I am no stranger to posting pissed off threads and getting typical neg rep from the usual MA ass-kisser etc.. This one is no different so don't read on if you don't like rants - casue this is one but imo a fucking valid one! After being told for years that i am wrong and no way i can lose as...
  6. M

Sweet Revenge!

Finally after years of pent up rage thinking of the torture inflicted on me during my first days by those foul creatures - I have had my revenge! Many a peaceful strolls looking for fruit and stones, endless hunts of Dakis and Trips interrupted leading to restless nights with hate to make my...
  7. M

Selling: Selling FFA Stars

Hi All, I hope there is no issues with selling these considering the controversy going on. I have 1K +/- a few, and since i do not have the Ped or time to even try for the 2K level i am going to sell and try to recover some costs. I believe this is legal and of benefit to those that may be...
  8. M

Selling: Inventory Clear Out

Need Ped - as usual - so selling lots of stuff - basic stuff mostly. PM if you want something depending on item looking for something near current MU - bulk buys = better price here is the list: removed paints as sold. Extractors Advanced Cloth Extractor 2.95 PED Advanced Gem Extractor...
  9. M

Is there any point in skilling up anymore?

I fail to see why anyone should spend time and money trying to skill up in this game anymore when you can not even kill level 4 mobs without getting 1, 3, or 5 "Target Evaded..." messages. And on top of that Evade skill does nothing even against the lowest level mobs. Why bother if someone gets...
  10. M

Selling: Storage CLean Out

Ped card says I am close to broke so have to sell stuff to continue losing. I prefer someone to buy lots at a time. Looking for MU minus some % depending on item / lot. List is below - basic loot and noob stuff PM here plz and we can find a time to meet in game (will be after 9 PM EST or...
  11. M

Selling: Cryo IV (UL) Tier 2

Want to sell this chip if I get a decent offer. Fun chip for low level mobs or finisher. Its Tier 2 atm and has decent tier rates. If anyone is interested please PM me or post in thread. Not sure what its worth so if i see an offer i like I'll sell. Thanks. Fatboy
  12. M

Why Dont you just take my Ped!

Since hunting is basically a fucking joke and only unemployed grinders can get a global (yes I know they are losing too - well not all of them) I have some ideas for MA to implement to make the game more fun for the degenerate gamblers among us. If you cant get the sarcasm or have the need to...
  13. M

Selling: UL Cryo IV Chip

Thinking of selling this chip. It's a fun chip and is decent eco. Great on argo, longu, small bots, and other mobs and in team hunts. 61 max damage and does nice crits of up to 120+ better range than other chips. I think it is worth more than the current MU but i am open to offers so taking...
  14. M

Price Check: T9 Cryo IV (L)

Hi, I got IV Cryo chip to T9 it has 40-ish% left on it (13.xx ped i think) and not sure if this is something worth selling to someone who would pop in the enhancers. It has 61 max dmg and i would think with 9 enhancers that could make for some nice crits (I could not figure it out on Wiki so if...
Back