Search results

1. Aaronierro

Further Developmont of Emotes and Social Standard

yeah! dis ghey gots it
  2. Aaronierro

I think you need some happiness in your life. I couldn't hold enough interest to read it all the way, but from what I see, you're trying to contraindicate every point I've made in order to say what? you don't want to see it? It's a suggestion thread. If you like it, OK. If you don't, don't...
  3. Aaronierro

RE: I'm for it. Anyone who dissents about it being "morally" improper shouldn't play Entropia at all considering how much money you gamble away. I think the social aspect of the game could use a boost, and would definitely increase activity in-game. I noticed there were a lot more actions back...
  4. Aaronierro

Lara is back! banned "Material Girl" 2004 video

hm Graphic's don't look any different than they do now. Man, back when suits were tt v_v i would give a lot of things just to go back to that time
  5. Aaronierro

Selling: Sick hunting combo

<removed> I'm interested in your product good sir.
  6. Aaronierro

Selling: TWO Full sets of Male EON (L) armor (7 pieces each)

yo what is your IGN? I think i will buy both.
  7. Aaronierro

Buying: Eon Armor

bump bump......
  8. Aaronierro

Buying: Eon Armor

I'm looking for Eon armor parts- If you have limited shin, thigh or harness, i'm more likely to buy the same day you post. If you have UL I'm also considering but I'd like to see a base price. Thank you for your time.
  9. Aaronierro

Selling: PRX Scorpion

Bump................
  10. Aaronierro

Selling: PRX Scorpion

One of the, if not, the rarest prx out there. I'm currently Selling a dark steel blue one. IGN: Ggio Aaronierro Vega. PM me for price.
Back