Search results

1. Timmy85

Neconus with nice items

in 2 days i got these 2 babys :) the loot contained 2 FreanD Delta and 1 Isis 1000 :) Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  2. Timmy85

333 ped ESI

My best loot so far :) 333 ped ESI, sold it for 4164 ped on auction :) Click to enlarge
  3. Timmy85

First Uber :)

Click to enlarge ive been on a long break and decided to log in and try some mining, and on bomb number 5 i got this baby :) and on the bomb after i got a strange signal and found a robot spaceship :)
  4. Timmy85

Mining globals

2 days of luck :) Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  5. Timmy85

Second Hof 817 ped atrax with items

wooooot, i was complaining about bad loots and then i got this one 5 minutes ago, still shaking :D Click to enlarge
  6. Timmy85

Finally after 1 year of playing...

i get my first HoF :D was almost out of ammo when this Atrax attacked me and when i looted him i got a chock, my first HoF :) Click to enlarge
  7. Timmy85

Selling: Odenfield Ventricle System

Selling Odenfield Ventricle System pm offers
  8. Timmy85

My best day in PE, ever

Today i had the best day in PE, when i started hunting this morning i had like 50 ped on my card. Then i loot 2 GSI from bery :) 2 minutes later i get this: Click to enlarge then i go to hunt some ambulimax and loot another GSI. Then i teamup with 2 friends and we loot another 2 GSI :D After...
  9. Timmy85

and 3 days later i unlock RDA

3 days ago i got MDA and today i got RDA :) and 2 minutes earlier i looted a GSI :) my lucky day today :D Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  10. Timmy85

Unlocked MDA

I was hunting Bery Stalker when i pulled out my axe and started swinging, then all of a sudden i get a new skill :D . Ive been trying to get RDA and get this instead. Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  11. Timmy85

new weapon = 77 ped ambu

bought myself a new weapon and got his one :) Click to enlarge
  12. Timmy85

188 ped Longu Mature

The first longu i killed had this loot for me :D Click to enlarge
  13. Timmy85

Yay, i feel so good today :)

Because i got my driverlicense today :D ive been really nervous all day, and now i have it :) just wanted to share my happiness with you all.
  14. Timmy85

Fainting goats ROFL

Thought i would share this extremely funny clip i found. I couldnt stop laughing when i saw this one. http://www.ebaumsworld.com/faintinggoats.html
  15. Timmy85

Finally, Martial Arts

i was beginning to wonder when this was going to happen. I had 3547 in longblades when i got it. Longblades: 3547 Combat Reflexes: 2060 Melee Combat: 1965 Heavy Melee Weapons: 1240 Inflict Melee Damage: 1090 Click to enlarge
  16. Timmy85

My girlfriend left me

My girlfriend left me after 1 year and 3 months together :( Im so depressed right now, because i still love her but she made it clear that it will never be the two of us again. Anyone have any suggestions what i can do to get over her? And meeting new girls isnt that easy for me because im...
  17. Timmy85

Great Lysterium

had a bad mining trip and then i got this :) Click to enlarge
  18. Timmy85

68 ped allophyl mature

was a little angry because i bought 65 bombs and started to blow them up and didnt get a single hit. So i decided to take my anger out on some allophyls, and got this. Made me happy. Click to enlarge
  19. Timmy85

Disco elevator

I searched and couldnt find that anyone had posted this hilaurios(spelling?) video. Disco
  20. Timmy85

109 ped Armax bull mature

i had just sold my freshly looted DNA fragment and went on a little hunt and got this on the second one i killed :) Click to enlarge
  21. Timmy85

126 ped allophyl (2 items)

ep-13 and a101 Click to enlarge
  22. Timmy85

Examined Robot spacecraft

just peds but nice anyway :D Click to enlarge
  23. Timmy85

70 ped Armax cow young

Must be my new rifle, mkII.. in the last 4 days ive had 3 globals and 1 hof Click to enlarge
  24. Timmy85

First HoF

Finally after 7 months i got my first HoF Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  25. Timmy85

Selling: Full Knight Armor (m)

sold Sold to Sperlunker. ill send pm to you sperlunker
Back