Search results

1. Galadea

Selling: Full Bear (f)

Selling my beloved full bear (f) set. One of the rarer armors, at least it was when i played back in 2009... Just send me your offer!
  2. Galadea

Selling: Skills, all of them

Combat ###### Aim : 3032 Combat Reflexes: 3238 Handgun: 4889 Inflict Melee Damage: 401 Inflict Ranged Damage: 3212 Light Melee Weapon: 383 Longblades: 846 Makrsmanship: 4991 Melee Combat: 740 Ranged Damage Assessment: 4634 Rifle: 5230 Shortblades: 1460 Weapons Handling: 3939 Construction...
  3. Galadea

Trying to come back...

I stopped playing Entropia post VU10. I used to hunt a bit, but my heart was in mining. Back in the day I used to profit from mining, because I mostly mined high markup ores. Some enmatter, too, because there were some high markup enmatters which could be farmed easily. The fun in mining for me...
  4. Galadea

Whose customer am I?

I always thought that I am a customer of MA & FPC. But Marco recently said that MA is a pure B2B company. So that means I am the customer of FPC when I am on calypso and the customer of ND studies when I am on rocktropia. It also means that MA is just the platform vendor for FPC, making FPC MAs...
  5. Galadea

If a planet partner shuts down his planets

what does happen with your assets on that planet? Imagine: FPC (or any other planet partner) goes bankrupt and MA still continues running EU, what happens with my Avatar and my Items? Will I get transfered to another planet? What happens with my estates, my items? Will they all be TTed...
  6. Galadea

MA finanacial report only available in swedish

Can anybody translate this http://www.mindark.com/press/financial-reports/documents/MindArk-arsredovisning-2009.pdf? If Googles translator is correct, MA's billance looks pretty bad.
  7. Galadea

Best practice: Item sale?

I want to do some spring cleaning and sell many of the items I have collected over the years. The mess in my storage and appartments causes quite some headache... In total it's over 800 different items that have to go. Many of them are in small stacks and/or have low markup. Some of them are...
  8. Galadea

the tiers are the best idea MA had since years

As the title said. Implementing the tier system was a very smart move from MA. Actually the best in the last four years. Just a few positive points: - It's motivating to unlock new tiers on your item - It will improve the UL market - Long time players will be rewarded - Low/mid level player...
  9. Galadea

Will TT Terminals get taxed?

With the newly available estate development opportunities putting a TT Terminals (and others) on your LA becomes possible. While buying a tp seems to be pretty mandatory for LAs, this isn't the case for TT and the other improvements. With a tp ppl can simply tp to their favorite place to...
  10. Galadea

No Internet Connection?

After a break I wanted to log in into Entropia last week, but couldn't. I always got the error: "Can't connect to server". It doesn't matter when I tried, it was always the same. Strangely the Client loader updates and displays the latest news. Turning off firewall didn't help and everything...
  11. Galadea

Racetracks

NE of new Switzerland there seems to be two racetracks. Click to enlarge So the release of vehicles seems imminent, or am I just reading two much into those two round courses?
  12. Galadea

Question: Do out of the ordinary finds always come with a claim?

Do out of the ordinary finds always come with a claim? Or ist it possible to get ootof without getting a claim? I never really paid attention to this, but my memory says that I always got a claim when i got ootof... and often I realize at the end of the run that i got something special.
  13. Galadea

Looking for a new soc

Hi all, as the title says I'm looking for a new society. I landed at PA spaceport in feb 2006. Since then i enjoy the excitement and the frustration this trip brought to me. I first joined The Night Shift (which disbanded, cause the leader quit), after that the Preatorian Guards (which I'm...
  14. Galadea

How many hamsters do i need to run my computer?

So assume that my PC uses 175W and is running 4hs a day. You should be aware that the generator doesn't work optimal. ;) 500EFD to the person who is lcosed and if someone guesses the right amount he gets 2k EFD. :)
  15. Galadea

Question: Hit rate on CND

I rarely visit CND but it's a tradition for me that I take vacation on CND at the end of year. The fireworks are soo much better up there ;) I just wondered what a decent hit rate on CND is. Planet side a decent hit rate would be over 27,5%, as some of the statistician say. But I never found...
  16. Galadea

No green line in 100 dropped bombs

As the title says i didn't get a single skill increase during a 100 bomb mining run. Sometimes it seems my mining skills gains come to a complete halt. Do you have same experience? What did you do to change it? Are bigger finders the solution? I'm using z25 or of105 both maxed (around lvl 24...
  17. Galadea

Question: How high was your health when you unlocked coolness

After three years of playing I decided that it's time to unlock coolness. So i lately spend a lot of time hunting instead of mining. In soc we had a little talk about health yesterday and all members thought that having 132 HP and not having coolness unlocked is odd (still 1,3 lvls away from...
  18. Galadea

Question: Unban hunterz?

The current discussion of the TTed oa105 is a myracle to me. Especially because a lot of ppl demand that he should get his amp back without MA changing their policy. Returning his amp is totally fine with me - and I think that's what MA should do and I hope they do - if they change their...
  19. Galadea

Question: Need oa's time to kick in?

There are a lot of posts about oreamps, but about this topic there hasn't been talked much. I'm new to amped mining, not to mining though (lvl22 prospector). My tactic is to use one of105 without amp and one with amp. I usually use the unamped finder until i know that one of the next bombs will...
  20. Galadea

Buying: Efd

If you have some spare EFD you can sell them for PEDs to me.
  21. Galadea

Buying OA's 101

I'm a miner and want to try out amps. I reached 3k prospecting and I should be skilled enough to start using amps. If you skill on OA101 and don't want to TT the results I would like to buy them (TT-value should be > 10 PED though).
  22. Galadea

B: Bear shins (F)

As the tile says. Oh and i won't pay tt+4000 for a pair cause i think paying that amount is stupid.
  23. Galadea

Full Set of Solir Armor M

As the title says i'm selling a full set of Solir armor. It is at full TT-Value (829 PED). It is an awesome looking armor with very good protection. Against e.g. Hoggs it offers more protection then Jaguar or Tiger with less minimal decay.:eek: Here the armor stats: Protection Close: Stab: 19...
  24. Galadea

Do hiher lvl take longer to respawn

As the title says: Do you think that the higher lvl ores (like gold, kanerium, etc.) take longer to respawn then lyst for example?
  25. Galadea

Omegatron M2910

Hi, i want to buy this Hg. If you own one and are willing to sell please contact me via a post or pm.
Back