Search results

1. E

Selling: Combat Mace Mk. IV, Tellus I set, 5B and melee amp VI

Hi, I am taking a break from EU and therefor need to sell a few items of mine. Combat Mace Mk. IV - Tier 2.9 http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=Castorian_Combat_Mace_MK._IV CDF Armor Plate Tellus I (L) - full set around 30-50% tt on each plate...
  2. E

Info: Beware of invisible avatars

I have also seen an invisible player in pvp4. Luckily i found out the position by using rockets...
  3. E

Question: When will PvP Lootable be fixed?

Yes plz give us information about select target and the "Follow bug" in toxic zones.
  4. E

Buying: Modified EK-2350

Still looking for one!
  5. E

Buuumuuuup :)
  6. E

Hello, I am to buy a Modified EK-2350. Contact me either via PMs or in-game at "Eric Morb Sawyer". Cheers Morb
  7. E

Info: Fun @ rig

Plz someone bad this CloudyProducton dude, he is posting names of his local conflicts and acting like a child. Reported to mods
  8. E

162K Explosive Projectiles With Video (And Giveaways!)

:dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce: :dunce::dunce: :yay: Huge Gratz! :yay::dunce::dunce: :dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce:
  9. E

Buying: Island Gorilla lvl 7+

looking for a Island Gorilla lvl 7+ :yay: Pm me if you got one for sale or send a message to "Eric Morb Sawyer"
  10. E

Selling: Tiger M, V-rek 2K SGA T6.3 and Hunter ME

Still for sale :) Make offers!:yay:
  11. E

Selling: Tiger M, V-rek 2K SGA T6.3 and Hunter ME

Tiger M, V-rek 2K SGA T6.3, Herman RAW-505 T4.7, Hunter ME For sale: Full Tiger M, Tier around T2.9 SB: 15k V-rek 2K SGA T6.3 SB: 18k Full Hunter Mentor Ed Male SB: 350 Herman RAW-505 T4.7 SB: 6k Send me a PM if you are interested or contact Jonathan Jack...
  12. E

Bugged guns used to win events [Disproven]

Have you tried doing the same test on "not bugged" guns? Me and my friend both used lc-35 and fully maxed. I noticed the same thing and we both use "auto shot". So all this is just bs. :wtg:
  13. E

ComPet Bulletin 9 - Development Update

I don't care about ComPet at all. Why allocate almost all your development resources to create a new game instead of further develop Entropia Universe and fix bugs that have been here for years? :mad: If you lost interest of developing Entropia Universe then sell it to another company instead...
  14. E

Buying: Mah'ketta M Set

Looking to buy a Mah'ketta set Male. :)
  15. E

Selling: Melee Trauma Amplifier IV

buuuump :yay:
  16. E

Buuump :yay:
  17. E

Got an Melee Trauma Amplifier IV for sale. SB/BO: +1850Ped
  18. E

Buying: Kinetic Attack Nanochip IX/X/XI (L) good tier rates

As title states, i pay good :)
  19. E

Selling: Combat Mace Mk. III Tier 3

Get your last offers in, the club will be sold in the next few hours if no higher bids are made. PM me for more info.
  20. E

Uber: First Tower 8.3k

You cant see the screenshot? (Sry totally new to post image on this forum)
  21. E

Selling: Combat Mace Mk. III Tier 3

The mace is Sold.
  22. E

Get one?:confused:
  23. E

Never thought i would post in this section :rolleyes:. I decided to try out the mining event and bought a few level 7 amps. Went to FOMA and after 30 min i started to question my choose and then something happen
  24. E

Buying: Melee Trauma Amp IV

Looking for a new Melee Trauma Amp IV amp :) PM me if you got one for sale
Back