Search results

1. C

Question: When do HOF ATHs and Globals occur?

whenever I'm not hunting and not crafting and not mining
  2. C

Show me your armor collection

viceroy stealth arc pilot turrelion I.S.O.R. 4a 6a 5b here's a pic of my ISOR. nice new Cyrene armor and the stats
  3. C

The New Gallard Texture

nice seeing new textures implimented :) this one has been anticipated for far too long now. cant wait to see how the future of ark textures will look like
  4. C

Info: Colorer List

level 14 design
  5. C

level 13 design
  6. C

Selling: Large Thorifoid Battle Spike Club

bump bump bump bump
  7. C

level 12 design
  8. C

Selling: Gazunga DPS LR37 TEN EDITION

:yay: bump bump :yay:
  9. C

Three fields of ambu tex. on 2 field clothing

Am I missing something here? I've seen a ton of clothes emerge with 3 fields of ambu tex on 100% saturation (someone call the fashion police btw) and I've seen a lot of clothes that has 1 or 2 fields have 3 fields saturated with ambu texture lately. Is this a bug or is ambu texture just very...
  10. C

thank you so much <3
  11. C

FYI: Entropia Universe 14.3 Bugs

when crafting, I dont see how many clicks are left in my current session. I only see the total amounts of clicks that are available. makes it a bit hard to track when you get materials back from near success. any way of seeing the current session clicks left, or do I have to start writing things...
  12. C

Entropia Universe 14.3 Release Notes

I crashed and now I get the "a timeout has occured during the login provess" message over and over
  13. C

third attempt and I finally managed to log in! o beautiful addiction, I shall feed you plenty tonight :yay: did spawn in ner arrival though
  14. C

when you launch the game and come into the login screen. is that fade from black new? :D or am I just imagining thing?
  15. C

it's not much, but I just hit 9 in design and 6 in coloring yesterday. Is it possible to add myself to this list of awesome people? :D I do offer free services on arkadia if that can be added ^^
Back